Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players falling into the TV camera pits 16:40 - Dec 29 with 960 viewsenfieldargh

Cant believe in this day & age of H & S the 2 TV camera pits either side of the Loft End goal remain and in use. When they are boarded up the wooden covers do look extremely slippery, have seen players run onto doing Bambi impressions.

Yes it was Billing who fell in but what if he got seriously injured? Who is liable for damages caused to a player, QPR or Sky?

If it ends a players career by falling in then it will cost probably us a fortune in damages and lawyer/court fees.

Dont want to be a scare monger but it could end up disastrously for the club and player.

The only plus side is that Stroud could have fallen in , the stampede to nail him in shut would be earth trembling

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Players falling into the TV camera pits on 16:43 - Dec 29 with 949 viewsDWQPR

You have to admit though it was funny when Billings suddenly disappeared from view!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Players falling into the TV camera pits on 16:47 - Dec 29 with 931 viewsNorthernr

When Richard O'Brien was host that was an automatic lock in.
Players falling into the TV camera pits on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 923 viewsPinnerPaul

I think the close proximity of the stands also lead to some incidents flaring up that wouldn't at other grounds.

Players don't have to travel very far off the pitch, assisted by an opponent in some cases!, to hit the advertising!
Players falling into the TV camera pits on 16:52 - Dec 29 with 900 viewsstowmarketrange

When was that,and was it caught on tv?
I remember taking the mickey out of van Persie when he fell down the hole a few years.When I looked back up everybody was walking back to the centre circle and I couldn’t make out why.
Players falling into the TV camera pits on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 807 viewscolinallcars

Players falling into the TV camera pits on 16:49 - Dec 29 by PinnerPaul

I think the close proximity of the stands also lead to some incidents flaring up that wouldn't at other grounds.

Players don't have to travel very far off the pitch, assisted by an opponent in some cases!, to hit the advertising!

It wouldn't bother me - I never fall for advertising.
Players falling into the TV camera pits on 20:48 - Dec 29 with 669 viewsBoston

I always enjoyed those clips from overseas leagues back in the day. Not sure what country, Italy was certainly one though, where the pits resembled tank traps or moats. Dunno how many times I saw long haired well tanned fella’s disappearing from view.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024