Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread 11:25 - Dec 30 with 27824 viewsMyke

Thought I would throw in a religious connotation for the time of year that's in it, although hoping we won't need a miracle. For me, I think the biggest thing is getting back on track. Quite ironic that we never looked liked scoring in the last two games (even with a penalty) after scoring for 31 in a row. So first thing is not to lose tonight, in order to avoid any hint of losing sequence and the second is to score, as that quickly becomes an 'important' stat also. I think we need four points from the next two, just to steady the ship a little. I don't really mind which way around, although can see Birmingham being a nil, niller, so going for a 2-1 win here, with Dykes scoring at least once.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 12:20 - Dec 30 with 4860 viewscolinallcars

Nice to see the religious connection Myke, after all, God gave rock 'n' roll to you. Argent told me.
I also predict a return to form and a 2-1 win.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 13:43 - Dec 30 with 4769 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0 Willock with both
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 14:49 - Dec 30 with 4701 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting listening to Nigel Pearson preview the game.

He states that (as per EFL regs) they have to test on the day of the game - hence some of the (very) late postponements we have seen.

He doesn't agree with that btw, thinks last test should be day before the game to save fans and clubs travelling unnecessarily.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 14:58 - Dec 30 with 4667 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 14:49 - Dec 30 by PinnerPaul

He states that (as per EFL regs) they have to test on the day of the game - hence some of the (very) late postponements we have seen.

He doesn't agree with that btw, thinks last test should be day before the game to save fans and clubs travelling unnecessarily.

1-1, Dunne header, Nakhi equaliser, win at Brum and back on track
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 14:59 - Dec 30 with 4662 viewsaston_hoop

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 14:49 - Dec 30 by PinnerPaul

They've scrapped that rule as of today apparently to avoid just that. Makes sense, not fair on fans

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 15:08 - Dec 30 with 4648 viewsPinnerPaul

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 14:59 - Dec 30 by aston_hoop

They've scrapped that rule as of today apparently to avoid just that. Makes sense, not fair on fans

OK, excellent, thanks for the update, don't know when he recorded the interview obviously.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 15:46 - Dec 30 with 4587 viewsDorse

The forecast, sponsored by Blenkinsop's Original Offensive Fridge Magnets, shows urine temperatures approaching 100 degrees in the Bristol area as a large gob bumming front moves in from West London, leaving chapped anii (fcuk off, it is a word) for locals, up to but not including Konk, who doesn't count.

2-1 Rangers. The ghost of Dom Ball will confusingly haunt the dressing rooms of both teams, rattling tinsel chains and moaning in the key of D minor.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 17:16 - Dec 30 with 4423 viewsdenhamhoop2

Any idea where people are drinking before the game tonight
Login to get fewer ads

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 17:47 - Dec 30 with 4343 viewsaston_hoop

2 more bloody hours to kick off, had my booster this morning and not sure I'll manage to stay awake at this rate. To take my mind off that, what do we think? Surely Adomah comes in for Kakay, Amos in for Johansen if he cant fit in another 90? Thomas or Gray for Chair if he doesn't make it? Austin for Dykes?

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 17:51 - Dec 30 with 4331 viewsWhip_It

Is the game available to watch online?
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 17:56 - Dec 30 with 4306 viewsWatfordR

Occurred to me when thinking about Chair being away for AFCON. Not sure there’s a need to play 3421. Might be an opportunity to play 352, Willock up with a striker, and three CMs and two WBs.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:07 - Dec 30 with 4280 viewsPinnerPaul

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 17:51 - Dec 30 by Whip_It

Is the game available to watch online?

Yes via the club website for a tenner
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:20 - Dec 30 with 4232 viewsLandshark

I'm still really pissed off from the home fixture when we absolutely dominated Bristol City but somehow lost the game. I want revenge for that. I'm happy with terrible football and a 90th minute winner.

"iM jUsT hApPy tO bE hErE"
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:32 - Dec 30 with 4163 viewsBoston

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 12:20 - Dec 30 by colinallcars

Nice to see the religious connection Myke, after all, God gave rock 'n' roll to you. Argent told me.
I also predict a return to form and a 2-1 win.

Yeah but…Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane, I can see the red Red Robin’s going down in flames. Rangers 2 - 0.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 18:33]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:34 - Dec 30 with 4153 viewsRs_Holy

I think we will lose 2-0 … sorry
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:47 - Dec 30 with 4071 viewsaston_hoop

Chair hasn't made it, 5 on the bench

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:50 - Dec 30 with 4030 viewsHAYESBOY

11 isn't too bad, but that is very light on the bench to try and change the game.

Smells like a trout farm in here

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 18:50 - Dec 30 with 4020 viewsdmm

Gray's not on the bench. I wonder why Duke-McKenna wasn't included?
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:03 - Dec 30 with 3860 viewskensalriser

Andre free zone tonight.

Definite all-out Must Win game if we're to stop the rot and reclaim a top 6 place.

No prediction, this feels like one of those anything could happen Championship fixtures.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:04 - Dec 30 with 3849 viewsHarbour

No chair weak small bench has the look of 1-0 defeat hope I am completely wrong.Good luck my team hope Amos does ok on full start.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 3798 viewsCiderwithRsie

Am I reading that right? Three in central mid? Radical stuff if so.
AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:09 - Dec 30 with 3792 viewsHooparoo

Very light bench. Strange to have no defenders but I suppose Ball could play there if needed. I think the midfield trio of Amos, Field and Stef could be interesting.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 3704 viewsaston_hoop

I know Stef-Jo is the one listed highest on the squad list, but we've tried Amos as a pressing 10 before havent we?

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 3696 viewsBrianMcCarthy

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:08 - Dec 30 by CiderwithRsie

Am I reading that right? Three in central mid? Radical stuff if so.

Possibly.

or Jo-Jo to attacking midfield?

or Amos back to his previous role as a pressing attacking midfielder?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

AD (after Daniel) - BC Match thread on 19:17 - Dec 30 with 3696 viewsdmm

No reason why Amos can't play in Chair's position
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024