Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium 13:14 - Jan 3 with 1887 viewsenfieldargh

Anyone know why the lower section on 2 sides of the ground remain un-used?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 13:16 - Jan 3 with 1875 viewsslmrstid

Is that the part of the ground that's not got a safety certificate anymore? Sure that was an issue with their stadium in the summer wasn't it?
St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 13:41 - Jan 3 with 1789 viewsPinnerPaul

St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 13:16 - Jan 3 by slmrstid

Is that the part of the ground that's not got a safety certificate anymore? Sure that was an issue with their stadium in the summer wasn't it?

Yep - see Clive's match report.
St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 20:07 - Jan 3 with 1395 viewsTGRRRSSS

Must be costing them a fortune in lost earnings.
St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 09:14 - Jan 4 with 1007 viewsterryb

St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 20:07 - Jan 3 by TGRRRSSS

Must be costing them a fortune in lost earnings.

I doubt this. I can't imagine many more fans going to watch them apart from a couple of times a season.

I think it still holds more than Loftus Road.
St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 10:31 - Jan 4 with 880 viewsEsox_Lucius

St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 09:14 - Jan 4 by terryb

I doubt this. I can't imagine many more fans going to watch them apart from a couple of times a season.

Well there were over 83k there against the R's.

The grass is always greener.

St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 11:14 - Jan 4 with 800 viewsfrancisbowles

St Andrews Trillion Billion Schmillion stadium on 09:14 - Jan 4 by terryb

They're probably saving money on security and other match day expenses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024