Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expat Friendly v Rotherham 21:54 - Jan 8 with 1903 viewsBoston

Stand up those who recently questioned Mr Dykes ability please. Now if you wish to question his tattoo...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 21:58 - Jan 8 with 1870 viewsBoston

Blimey, that was a helluva pass for the Rotherham goal!

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 22:00 - Jan 8 with 1851 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Boston.

Very interesting reaction from Dickie and Dunne when Archer saved the last peno - deep in conversation.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 22:05 - Jan 8 with 1826 viewsBoston

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 22:00 - Jan 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks Boston.

Very interesting reaction from Dickie and Dunne when Archer saved the last peno - deep in conversation.

Yes, noticed that myself, it appeared as if a point was being made.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 01:26 - Jan 9 with 1550 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Nice work again Boston fair play to you ,it looked 100 times clearer than the suspicious website I risked my computer on haha.
I too was surprised by the slightly muted response to that winning save ,no way they could have known he was hurt right away .Dykes just walked over to shake hands with Rotherham players instead of sprinting down to Archer .Maybe just exhausted
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 09:52 - Jan 9 with 1360 viewsnix

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 01:26 - Jan 9 by CLAREMAN1995

Nice work again Boston fair play to you ,it looked 100 times clearer than the suspicious website I risked my computer on haha.
I too was surprised by the slightly muted response to that winning save ,no way they could have known he was hurt right away .Dykes just walked over to shake hands with Rotherham players instead of sprinting down to Archer .Maybe just exhausted

I think they were pretty knackered at the end, particularly the central defence as they'd had to put in the full 120 minutes plus pens (and pretty good ones too!). They looked happy when they were doing their little lap of the fans at the end. I got a lovely smile and wave from Lyndon, I think because I was beaming like mad and looked a bit strange with my eccentric collection of rainware in the paddocks.

But also I guess they'd probably thought we should have cruised it really within the 90 minutes, so difficult to be too overjoyed. We certainly had enough chances, with seven on target and 20 altogether. And we weren't playing Man City and it is the third round. And with a teeny crowd. Although we were great during the pens, it was like Glastonbury for their pens with waving arms and iphone lights.
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 09:55 - Jan 9 with 1349 viewsDorse

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 09:52 - Jan 9 by nix

I think they were pretty knackered at the end, particularly the central defence as they'd had to put in the full 120 minutes plus pens (and pretty good ones too!). They looked happy when they were doing their little lap of the fans at the end. I got a lovely smile and wave from Lyndon, I think because I was beaming like mad and looked a bit strange with my eccentric collection of rainware in the paddocks.

But also I guess they'd probably thought we should have cruised it really within the 90 minutes, so difficult to be too overjoyed. We certainly had enough chances, with seven on target and 20 altogether. And we weren't playing Man City and it is the third round. And with a teeny crowd. Although we were great during the pens, it was like Glastonbury for their pens with waving arms and iphone lights.

'Eccentric collection of rainware'...? An upturned KFC bucket on your head is a bit more than eccentric, Nix.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 09:59 - Jan 9 with 1333 viewsPerthRs

Thanks Boston far better than the stream I was watching, brilliant as usual.
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 10:41 - Jan 9 with 1279 viewsnix

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 09:55 - Jan 9 by Dorse

'Eccentric collection of rainware'...? An upturned KFC bucket on your head is a bit more than eccentric, Nix.

Ah you spotted me too Dorse. KFC clearly less classy than my normal GBK rainware, but needs must...
Login to get fewer ads

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 13:57 - Jan 9 with 1160 viewsderbyhoop

How good were the reactions of the Rotherham keeper?
The 2 attempt shown looked goal all the way.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 14:28 - Jan 9 with 1113 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 13:57 - Jan 9 by derbyhoop

How good were the reactions of the Rotherham keeper?
The 2 attempt shown looked goal all the way.

He was excellent and while some poster claimed they were straight at him they still needed stopping .Austin and Dykes were rockets plus he stopped Gray at least twice and looked unbeatable.He almost kept out our tying goal and yes we could have done without that fcuking delay because it brought back ugly memories of Sunderland .
All good in the end thankfully
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 16:27 - Jan 9 with 1024 viewsBoston

Nice vid sir / madam.

The 1982 kicking match.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 17:33 - Jan 9 with 949 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 16:27 - Jan 9 by Boston

Nice vid sir / madam.

The 1982 kicking match.

Great video sounds like kids having a lovely time and good manners no bad language well done.Of course they said shoot a lot but its all good haha .Lovely to see that new location for the penalty shoot out a lot of big heads blocked Dykes goal .
Nice to see Rotherham players come over to check on our keeper very classy .
One negative the player who missed for us in the shootout did not make a great attempt to be honest maybe the nerves got to him.
Thanks again Boston , my dream of a Liverpool or Man City 4th round home matchup just died oh well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024