Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky 15:04 - Jan 11 with 13269 viewsNorthernr

Barnsley now 8pm Saturday night!!!

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:49 - Jan 21 with 839 viewsnix

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 14:07 - Jan 21 by toboboly

For those affected;

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/club-explains-barnsley-kick-off-change-2101

Great from the club!

I know it doesn't change the situation for those affected but at least they're taking our concerns into account and trying to change these ridiculous last minute schedule alterations!
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 17:00 - Jan 21 with 793 viewsdenhamhoop2

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 14:10 - Jan 21 by Esox_Lucius

Sounds promising

I will let you know when they get back to me
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 11:33 - Jan 22 with 623 viewsPinnerPaul

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:01 - Jan 21 by francisbowles

The second point is possible but for the first, it isn't unusual to be at home on a Wednesday night and away on a Saturday. It would still leave two clear days in between and the Saturday match is a three o'clock.

Agree - ko time gap between a Saturday 8.00pm kick off and a Tues evening ko, is 72 hours, but between an evening ko on Weds and a Saturday afternoon is less than that - and clubs including us, have done that forever in all leagues and still do.

As Clive has said, clubs moan about not having a break and then when some have had a 3 week break, have moaned about that, including MW!, PLUS and this is worse, guess what, Newcastle, who you would think need to conserve all energy etc are off to Dubai in the next international break, "purely for football reasons" Mr Howe said, presumably WITH a straight face!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 12:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024