Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… 07:33 - Jan 16 with 3823 viewssevenhoop

(If only I could post a screenshot)

But don’t give a toss after some serious moly poor refereeing performances this season which have cost us
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:17 - Jan 16 with 3518 viewsSK_hoops

Agree, but as long as can poke in the odd goal Chaz style he is a worthy addition to the team.
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:22 - Jan 16 with 3480 viewsNorthernr

Looked off to me from F Block
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:24 - Jan 16 with 3450 viewsRangersw12

Should Grays goal been disallowed?

Ref seemed to take an age to give a foul

Edit. Seen it and never a foul
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 13:49]
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:35 - Jan 16 with 3377 viewsAntti_Heinola

will be interesting to see. I sit near Clive (I don't follow him to the bogs though) and I thought at the time there was no chance of offside as he kind of ran in behind their last man (Darnell?) but viewing it now, it looks like he could be, although very hard to tell from that angle.

Bare bones.

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:43 - Jan 16 with 3324 viewsQPRSteve

I'm sure Valium Ishmael would have been shouting it to the rooftops if it was.
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:45 - Jan 16 with 3315 viewssprocket

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:43 - Jan 16 by QPRSteve

I'm sure Valium Ishmael would have been shouting it to the rooftops if it was.

Very hard to tell on replay but looked offside. Penalty claim also could easily have been given
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:53 - Jan 16 with 3255 viewstraininvain

Austin was offside. There’s a photo doing the rounds showing that he was off. I saw it on WhatsApp and don’t know how to upload here.

We’re always told that decisions balance out over the course of a season so this decision goes our way whereas Austin’s goal against Sunderland went against us and likewise the free kick that led to Bournemouth’s goal.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 10:56]
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:56 - Jan 16 with 3243 viewsdistortR

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:45 - Jan 16 by sprocket

Very hard to tell on replay but looked offside. Penalty claim also could easily have been given

watched the wba stream, and the co-commentator, the ex-pro, didn't think there was enough contact for a penalty, and I agree. Could easily have been given, though.
Login to get fewer ads

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 11:23 - Jan 16 with 3131 viewsSK_hoops

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 10:17 - Jan 16 by SK_hoops

Agree, but as long as can poke in the odd goal Chaz style he is a worthy addition to the team.

Sorry, thought you meant 'off' as in off his game.
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 11:52 - Jan 16 with 3036 viewsessextaxiboy

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 11:23 - Jan 16 by SK_hoops

Sorry, thought you meant 'off' as in off his game.

I thought it meant he was leaving.......
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 12:18 - Jan 16 with 2948 viewsizlingtonhoop

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 11:52 - Jan 16 by essextaxiboy

I thought it meant off fitness.

Looked like he'd had to get his shorts from Ruddock Sports Suppliers when he came on.

Looks like he was offside looking at it just now.

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 12:44 - Jan 16 with 2861 viewsFerdy

Just seen it back definitely off would have been given by VAR for sure.
Never mind.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:46]
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 2792 viewsgazza1

Both were tight calls......and not sure the TV evidence makes it any clearer.

At the time I thought SJ challenge was a foul and that CA goal was offside but I respect the referees decision on both incidents
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 13:17 - Jan 16 with 2711 viewsdmm

Having watched the Johansen tackle in the box a number of times now, I think we got away with one there.
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 13:47 - Jan 16 with 2598 viewsRangersw12

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 13:17 - Jan 16 by dmm

Having watched the Johansen tackle in the box a number of times now, I think we got away with one there.

Really?

Barely any contact and they were throwing themselves on the floor all day. If that's a pen then the Gray goal should of stood aswell
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 22:29 - Jan 16 with 2305 viewsnix

Charlie admitted to looking across to the linesman before celebrating!

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 22:41 - Jan 16 with 2230 viewsLazyFan

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 13:47 - Jan 16 by Rangersw12

Really?

Barely any contact and they were throwing themselves on the floor all day. If that's a pen then the Gray goal should of stood aswell

I agree, watched it on the stream and the replays.

Oppo player runs across JoJo, who steps out of the way, WBA player then hits his foot against JoJo's and falls over. Ref right on top of it too.

Remember the law has slightly changed this year for giving pens. As a result of no penalty for me.

Not sure about Chaz, would like to see a few plays of that to see.

zzzzzzzzzz

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 22:49 - Jan 16 with 2191 viewsBoston

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 11:52 - Jan 16 by essextaxiboy

I thought there was a bit of a pong...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 00:20 - Jan 17 with 2064 viewsGloryHunter

Charlie does look just offside in the footage, although he arrives late into the box. Strange that none of the West Brom players protest, though.
Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 00:31 - Jan 17 with 2048 viewsconnell10

From my point of view not one f uck given. Couldn't care if he put it in with his hand ....anyway makes up for the Sunderland goal.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Not that I’m complaining but Chas looks off to me… on 00:34 - Jan 17 with 2041 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I thought that linesman was wrong for a few decisions. Not just goal. At least he was consistent.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024