Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comms Cam on REcast 08:55 - Jan 20 with 1249 viewsenfieldargh

https://the.recast.app/video/Gy2yQ

Excellent video showing Sints & Nick London commentating on the WBA game worth the 30C however much that is.

So lucky to have them commentating on their team our team WE ARE QPR

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Comms Cam on REcast on 11:06 - Jan 20 with 1123 viewsdaveB

every video i watch on that just freezes after a minute, is absolutely crap
Comms Cam on REcast on 12:33 - Jan 20 with 1050 viewsenfieldargh

Comms Cam on REcast on 11:06 - Jan 20 by daveB

Apart from the very early live games I've since never had an issue

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Comms Cam on REcast on 13:07 - Jan 20 with 1009 viewsQPRSteve

Thanks for the post. I enjoyed that.
Comms Cam on REcast on 14:14 - Jan 20 with 961 viewsPinnerPaul

Comms Cam on REcast on 11:06 - Jan 20 by daveB

If you click on the link on the offy Dave, that's just a sample - you have to sign in/sign up to recast to watch the whole thing.
Comms Cam on REcast on 14:54 - Jan 20 with 915 viewsHAYESBOY

Also really enjoyed that. Nick I think wanted to go on the pitch and sort Dike out for that challenge on Barbet. He wasn't happy.

And of course, the cursory mention of Preston shthousery.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Comms Cam on REcast on 15:16 - Jan 20 with 887 viewsdaveB

Comms Cam on REcast on 14:14 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

If you click on the link on the offy Dave, that's just a sample - you have to sign in/sign up to recast to watch the whole thing.

I know, whenever i sign into recast it plays a minute then freezes, if you reload it enough time it eventually works but is a right pain
Comms Cam on REcast on 15:29 - Jan 20 with 864 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Comms Cam on REcast on 14:14 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

Is there a separate charge to watch the full video its not working for me past the sample 20 seconds .Thanks
Comms Cam on REcast on 16:22 - Jan 20 with 824 viewsnix

Comms Cam on REcast on 15:29 - Jan 20 by CLAREMAN1995

Is there a separate charge to watch the full video its not working for me past the sample 20 seconds .Thanks

You have to press watch, rather than just the play button but also you need to have some credits (and have signed up/logged in). I put a £5 at the beginning and top it up by occasionally watching the adverts. You get ten credits per advert.
Login to get fewer ads

Comms Cam on REcast on 16:51 - Jan 20 with 780 viewsPinnerPaul

Comms Cam on REcast on 15:16 - Jan 20 by daveB

I know, whenever i sign into recast it plays a minute then freezes, if you reload it enough time it eventually works but is a right pain

Oh I see.

I've only just signed up, watched 2 videos with no problem, just lucky I guess?
Comms Cam on REcast on 16:52 - Jan 20 with 777 viewsLythamR

Comms Cam on REcast on 16:22 - Jan 20 by nix

You have to press watch, rather than just the play button but also you need to have some credits (and have signed up/logged in). I put a £5 at the beginning and top it up by occasionally watching the adverts. You get ten credits per advert.

you can only occasionally watch adverts because after all this time there is still only a handful of them, i just watched them all and managed 110 credits, its a nonsense which is a shame because its not a bad concept but its badly undercooked at the moment
Comms Cam on REcast on 17:44 - Jan 20 with 735 viewsBklynRanger

Comms Cam on REcast on 16:22 - Jan 20 by nix

Right that's the bit I'd forgotten about. Thanks - just watched 5 or 6 of them, could murder a meatball marinara all of a sudden.

It seems like the kind of thing you could outsource to a child if there was one handy - 'hit that button 40 times and I'll give you a packet of crisps'.
Ah I see that's not really possible.

Anyway I liked that video format anyway - gives a good sense of the atmosphere.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 17:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024