Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? 10:31 - Jan 20 with 5519 viewssilky

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:33 - Jan 20 with 4727 viewssilky

As it stands with no additional transfers!

Just got this nagging feeling we will fall short.

The last two promotions we got what we wanted think we're due a let down!

Send in the reinforcements!!!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 4706 viewspeejaybee

No, Next season maybe.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:43 - Jan 20 with 4660 viewssprocket

I think we are good enough to make the playoffs and then who knows? Will a little luck, maybe a lot of luck, we could challenge for auto. Our form over the last year has been remarkable so would not rule it out.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:48 - Jan 20 with 4641 viewsTheChef

Maybe. Maybe not!

I'm just enjoying the ride.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:49 - Jan 20 with 4632 viewsdaveB

Outside of Fulham you could argue against any team in the top 10 going up they all have weaknesses and problems but someone will do it so why not us
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:57 - Jan 20 with 4596 viewsRs_Holy

depends on injuries to key players
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:00 - Jan 20 with 4581 viewsrobith

We showed play off form in the second half of last season.

We had the same squad from the start, and have replicated that form from the start.

I think we've deffo got what it takes to make the top 6.

In the play offs, will be tough but I wouldn't count us out. Who has the most points from losing positions? How many last gasp goals have we scored.? Wouldn't say I deffo think we'd win, but wouldn't be keen to lay us.

But as others have said - enjoying the ride. The work Warbz, Hoos and Ferdinand have done over the last few season yielding fruit. This team has style, tekkers and guts. I absolutely love them.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:41 - Jan 20 with 4483 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just enjoying it for now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:55 - Jan 20 with 4459 viewsdmm

I feel confident we'll make the play offs. Then who knows? As has been said before, it's often the team with late season momentum that does well in the play offs.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:55 - Jan 20 with 4459 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Agree with Dave. I haven’t always been that impressed with us but equally we’ve rarely been outclassed and our consistency has been impressive. No reason why we can’t make the playoffs.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:04 - Jan 20 with 4427 viewskensalriser

Let you know Saturday.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:32 - Jan 20 with 4361 viewsnix

I think it does have what it takes but I don't think that means it will definitely happen. So many factors are involved, like injuries to key players in ours and other teams; which ref we have for important games; whether teams get new managers; even down to what's happening in players private lives, like Chris and Charlie's bereavements all affect things.

I agree with Brian, it's fun getting as close as we are but I don't take it too seriously at the moment. We're definitely punching above our weight but it wouldn't be absurd for us to get there.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 17:31 - Jan 22 with 4035 viewssilky

Ummmmmm okay then! Maybe they do! 👌😉

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 17:36 - Jan 22 with 4012 viewsjoe90

I voted no because I just want to enjoy the ride and not think about the destination. We are absolutely smashing all expectations and I'm loving it!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 17:56]
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 17:52 - Jan 22 with 3926 viewshooper1957

Probably capable of going up,my concern is can we stay there.
Just can't see us spending the money as stupily
this time around . Maybe do a Norwich and reinvest in the academy .
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 17:55]
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 18:09 - Jan 22 with 3816 viewspaulhoop2

Will get knocked out by Keith Stroud in the 93rd min against Bournemouth!

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 18:10 - Jan 22 with 3817 viewsJuzzie

Same as others, just enjoying it without any expectations.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 20:10 - Jan 22 with 3653 viewsdigswellhoop

with squad asit is wed be straight back down not what we need as a club build on what we have maybe next or year after go up with ateam good enough to stay up
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 20:13 - Jan 22 with 3646 viewsswisscottage

I think we've got what it takes to go up. But I think we would have a really bad season in the Premiership.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 20:23 - Jan 22 with 3625 viewsT_Block

I would like to be promoted with only 2/3 changes to the team.When:
1.Our defence is clearly very good and of close to premier league standard.
2.When we find youngsters who can be better tham Yohan and Albert and Lee.
3.When we have a superb young striker

If we go up -keep the existing team buy young and go down if necessary.

But each buy must be young and must improve the team.

So I answered no
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 10:13 - Jan 23 with 3444 viewsfrancisbowles

I'm not going to vote as I don't want to tempt fate. However my thoughts:-

1. It depends if we can keep Willock fit. He has to be the best attacking midfielder in the
Championship.
2. Albert, Stef, Lee, Charlie and Marshall all not going to get better and all very difficult to
replace with similar experience and quality.
3. If we don't get up, we could lose some of or most of Dieng, Dickie, Dunne, Barbet,
Willock, Chair and Dykes. Again all very difficult to replace with similar quality.
4. I therefore think that similar to 75/76 this team, as a whole, is very close to it's peak
and this is our best chance so we must give it everything.

I have had similar thoughts about other line ups in previous years, the Eze year and a few years where we made good starts but not really at this stage of the season. Can't remember us being in or close to this league position towards the end of January.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:05 - Jan 23 with 3356 viewsBlackCrowe

Voted No as i don't want to jinx. Have we got what it takes for Automatic - suspect not quite. Have we got what it takes for Play-offs....absolutely - but then it's a bit of a lottery so all bets off.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:46 - Jan 23 with 3279 viewscolinallcars

An excellent chance I'd say, enhanced by Fulham hopefully beating all the other contenders apart from their away game with us.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:52 - Jan 23 with 3265 viewshantssi

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 20:10 - Jan 22 by digswellhoop

with squad asit is wed be straight back down not what we need as a club build on what we have maybe next or year after go up with ateam good enough to stay up

Virtually no team that goes up is good enough to stay there without significant reinforcements.
Hopefully we’ll go up, spend wisely and if/when we comeback down invest the money properly.
Short term pain for long term gain.
Back to the original question, are we good enough? Yes.
Will we go up?
Who knows!
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 3242 viewsloftboy

I think we are good enough, our position and points total so far agree with that, however if we don’t do it this season I fear that we will lose a significant amount of talent to push on next year and we will have to start a three year cycle again, not the end of the world as it’s been a great three years.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024