Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meatloaf 08:07 - Jan 21 with 3931 viewsstowmarketrange

Sad to hear that meatloaf has died.Although I wasn’t a fan of his,he made some good records,especially Bat out of hell.
RIP meatloaf.
Meatloaf on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 1058 viewsdezzar

My uncle , who was in the St Johns Ambulance,gave Meatloaf the kiss of life after Mr Loaf collapsed with a suspected heart attack at City Hall Newcastle, sometime in the early eighties.RIP Meatloaf and RIP Uncle Ted
Meatloaf on 17:28 - Jan 21 with 1018 viewsE17hoop

His autobiography is a brilliant read. His Dad was a real shít to him and life was tough for a LONG time until he started to get some of the cash due to him.

His music wasn't to everyone's taste but, as others have said, anyone selling 40m albums has to be respected.

Rock in Peace

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Meatloaf on 17:41 - Jan 21 with 1002 viewsNW5Hoop

I interviewed him. He made me laugh. Sometimes deliberately. He did come out with the most outrageous stream of bullshit though. God knows if he knew the difference between fact and fiction
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 18:17]
Meatloaf on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 994 viewsqpr1976

Meatloaf on 16:59 - Jan 21 by derbyhoop

Very sad. Saw him in concert once.
Completely OTT but great fun.

I should be able to shift those Meatloaf knickers.
On the front "I would do anything for love"
On the back "but I won't do that"

I'll get my coat

You should read the whole thread !
Iceberg.
Meatloaf on 18:10 - Jan 21 with 984 viewsBoston

We’ve had to turn the dial here in Boston, Big 103 is on a Meatloaf bender.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Meatloaf on 18:38 - Jan 21 with 934 viewsNorthernr

There's a BBC4 doc on him that they're repeating at 21.00 tonight that I would recommend (assuming it's the one I saw on BBC4 previously which was ace).
Meatloaf on 22:41 - Jan 21 with 774 viewscharmr

And I would do anything for love except wear a mask or get vaccinated😀

From a punky upstart who had the 12” Bat out of Hell single” among the 7” 3 chord wonders.
Meatloaf on 02:22 - Jan 22 with 716 viewsbob566

Not a fan but Irish radio were saying bat out of hell is in the top ten selling albums of all time. Only 9 other people/bands can claim that. RIP
Login to get fewer ads

Meatloaf (n/t) on 20:13 - Jan 22 with 527 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not really my thing but there was no denying his energy and personality. A true force of nature. RIP.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 20:17]
Meatloaf on 21:14 - Jan 22 with 462 viewsNoelmc

Bat out of Hell is definitely in my personal all-time top 10 albums. It played a big part in helping me through 9 months of rehabilitation in Stoke Mandeville Hospital during 1979-80.

I later saw Meatloaf in concert at Wembley a couple of times in the early 80's. He was certainly an amazing performer. Thanks for the memories big man. RIP Meatloaf.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024