Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dion Sanderson 14:57 - Jan 21 with 15827 viewsDoudou87

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-qpr-agree-to-sign-wolves-star-sanders

Hope this is true. Sensible option.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Dion Sanderson on 14:58 - Jan 21 with 6125 viewsdaveB

Was he the bloke who played for Birmingham against us? He was quite good if so
Dion Sanderson on 15:00 - Jan 21 with 6104 viewsDoudou87

Thats the one. Highly rated, think a lot of championship teams would be in for him.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Dion Sanderson on 15:02 - Jan 21 with 6082 viewsDixie_CT

Same as my question about Tom Lawrence, who does he replace? He won’t come here to sit on the bench.
Dion Sanderson on 15:05 - Jan 21 with 6050 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Like this one. He stood out in our match against Brum.

He won’t play every day but think he’ll help keep our defense fresh during what will be an intense run to the playoffs/promotion.
Dion Sanderson on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 6023 viewsdaveB

Dion Sanderson on 15:02 - Jan 21 by Dixie_CT

Same as my question about Tom Lawrence, who does he replace? He won’t come here to sit on the bench.

not a case of replacing gives us cover and options from the bench. Would mean we can rotate a bit at the back as well with De Wijs back soon as well
Dion Sanderson on 15:12 - Jan 21 with 5981 viewsStainrod

great hair
Dion Sanderson on 15:12 - Jan 21 with 5971 viewsgazza1

If true, an interesting signing. We have 3 CB's atm currently fit and doing very well. Jordi is getting close to fitness as well so not sure how MW is going to play him ahead of what we have. Not sure that Wolves would allow him to come here and get splinters.

Is he able to play, naturally, in other positions other than CB??
Dion Sanderson on 15:13 - Jan 21 with 5949 viewsStainrod

Dion Sanderson on 15:12 - Jan 21 by gazza1

If true, an interesting signing. We have 3 CB's atm currently fit and doing very well. Jordi is getting close to fitness as well so not sure how MW is going to play him ahead of what we have. Not sure that Wolves would allow him to come here and get splinters.

Is he able to play, naturally, in other positions other than CB??

From memory against us (only hazy) he seemed to play on the right side of the defence - wonder if he could potentially also play right wing back so we can rotate Albert?
Login to get fewer ads

Dion Sanderson on 15:35 - Jan 21 with 5724 viewsDieByYourSide

As it stands, if one of our three CBs gets injured we either have to rush De Wijs back which isn't a good idea with his fitness record, change from our favoured shape or slot Ball or Field in to a back three which wouldn't fill me with confidence.

Looks like the board envisage this season going the distance. Sanderson will know he's got to earn the shirt off Dickie/Dunne/Barbet but equally we have a winnable 4th Rnd Cup game coming up and 20 games left of the regular season. I'm sure he'll get opportunities, but a different challenge for him as he looks to break into a team going for promotion.

Good signing for us.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Dion Sanderson on 15:38 - Jan 21 with 5691 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sounds like a decent loan if we get him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Dion Sanderson on 15:39 - Jan 21 with 5670 viewsBklynRanger

Tessa Sanderson's nephew apparently!

Keep him away from the corner flags.
Dion Sanderson on 15:42 - Jan 21 with 5640 viewsdmm

Dion Sanderson on 15:13 - Jan 21 by Stainrod

From memory against us (only hazy) he seemed to play on the right side of the defence - wonder if he could potentially also play right wing back so we can rotate Albert?

His playing record shows he has played 25 times at RB and once at LB. However, his main position is at CB.
Dion Sanderson on 15:46 - Jan 21 with 5597 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Just signed for Millwall….

Only kidding

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Dion Sanderson on 15:48 - Jan 21 with 5579 viewsB_Wad

Wonder if there might be an incoming move for one of our three.
Dion Sanderson on 15:53 - Jan 21 with 5534 viewsEastR

if confirmed good call by the young guy George on the podcast this week - well done young fella!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Dion Sanderson on 15:54 - Jan 21 with 5524 viewsdavman

Dion Sanderson on 15:46 - Jan 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

Only kidding

More likely Forest!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dion Sanderson on 15:54 - Jan 21 with 5516 viewsJames_Paddocks

Update

Dion Sanderson on 15:56 - Jan 21 with 5498 viewsdavman

I like the idea of cover, but if Jordy's back, I am not sure that we should be signing another one with Masterson in the wings.

That said he looked really good against us, so sell Dickie for £10m, then sign him for a couple of mil. Job done.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dion Sanderson on 16:14 - Jan 21 with 5326 viewsSharpy36

Would be a great signing if we pull it off. Was Brums stand out player on the day a few weeks back. As for who he replaced that would be Kakay.
He signed a new 4 year deal at Wolves in the summer so not so sure we would nick him for a couple mill

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Dion Sanderson on 16:14 - Jan 21 with 5330 viewsfrancisbowles

Dion Sanderson on 15:56 - Jan 21 by davman

I like the idea of cover, but if Jordy's back, I am not sure that we should be signing another one with Masterson in the wings.

That said he looked really good against us, so sell Dickie for £10m, then sign him for a couple of mil. Job done.

Well you'd be losing an experienced player and replacing him with a relative novice. He just turned 22 in December, Dickie is almost 26. He only has 58 first team appearances (about the same as Masterson) compared to Dickie's 260+. Sanderson has 25 Championship appearances in total with 15 of them this season. So I wouldn't think he is quite ready to replace Dickie.

He is out of contract this season!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 16:16]
Dion Sanderson on 16:19 - Jan 21 with 5257 viewsterryb

Dion Sanderson on 16:14 - Jan 21 by Sharpy36

Would be a great signing if we pull it off. Was Brums stand out player on the day a few weeks back. As for who he replaced that would be Kakay.
He signed a new 4 year deal at Wolves in the summer so not so sure we would nick him for a couple mill

And how often does Kakay start a game for us?
Dion Sanderson on 16:21 - Jan 21 with 5246 viewsdmm

Dion Sanderson on 16:14 - Jan 21 by francisbowles

Well you'd be losing an experienced player and replacing him with a relative novice. He just turned 22 in December, Dickie is almost 26. He only has 58 first team appearances (about the same as Masterson) compared to Dickie's 260+. Sanderson has 25 Championship appearances in total with 15 of them this season. So I wouldn't think he is quite ready to replace Dickie.

He is out of contract this season!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 16:16]

Sanderson signed a new 4 year contract with Wolves last summer.
Dion Sanderson on 16:22 - Jan 21 with 5220 viewsSharpy36

Dion Sanderson on 16:21 - Jan 21 by dmm

Sanderson signed a new 4 year contract with Wolves last summer.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/loan-watch/20210719-new-contract-and-loan-move-for

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Dion Sanderson on 16:26 - Jan 21 with 5169 viewsSharpy36

Dion Sanderson on 16:19 - Jan 21 by terryb

And how often does Kakay start a game for us?

Next to none. Where as i think DS would be more likely to.

Dion Sanderson on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 5127 viewscyprusmel

Dion Sanderson on 15:46 - Jan 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

Only kidding

If you had said Nottingham Forest Clive, well !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024