Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview 18:28 - Jan 21 with 2333 viewsNorthernr

Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview 21st Jan 2022 18:02
QPR take 4,000 fans and impressive winter away form up the M1 and M6 to Coventry on Saturday afternoon as the Mercantile Credit Trophy continues. 6

Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview on 19:25 - Jan 21 with 2107 viewsCamberleyR

I don't agree with that in the workplace.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview on 20:17 - Jan 21 with 1977 viewsMrSheen

I’m surprised Kane is picked ahead of Dabo now, Dabo was one of the best of a good side at our place.
Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview on 21:43 - Jan 21 with 1771 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview on 20:17 - Jan 21 by MrSheen

I’m surprised Kane is picked ahead of Dabo now, Dabo was one of the best of a good side at our place.

Was about to say the same. He's played really well whenever I've seen him.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Who’s been to the Coventry conference? Preview on 22:35 - Jan 21 with 1655 viewsslmrstid

Reading your list of those who played in our last trip here - you really could easily forget Martin Rowlands played a bit part in that title winning season. Always think of him having left the club pre-Warnock.

Although I think it was that January he eventually left wasn't it? Shame really the way it did end, he was a good servant to QPR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024