Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's Kit Partnership 19:09 - Jan 21 with 1726 viewsdubaistu

Does anyone know when the current arrangement with Errea runs for?

Can't knock the recent Home and in particular, this season's Away kit which will be a classic, but the quality of the material used could be improved.

The Castore kits for Newcastle and Wolves are a step ahead, would love to see us playing in their gear.
QPR's Kit Partnership on 19:35 - Jan 21 with 1666 viewsNorthernr

Can't vouch for the replica reproduction quality but we've had some great designs last couple of seasons.
QPR's Kit Partnership on 20:02 - Jan 21 with 1605 viewsbosh67

I think apart from the pink kit, which bizarrely seemed to spawn a lot of followers in terms of other clubs adopting pink, I would say that Errea have actually done a good job in listening to the fans and respecting the history of the club so far. Like Clive, no idea about the replica kit quality as I live in Luton and value my life.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR's Kit Partnership on 20:38 - Jan 21 with 1530 viewsConorM1882

I do like Errea’s designs a lot but agree about the quality. Take the club badge for example, the first year with the current badge was with Dryworld and it was a thing of beauty on the shirts. Definitely not as clean with Errea. Material is pretty average too.
QPR's Kit Partnership on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 1512 viewsOldPedro

I like their designs but don't think the quality of the material is as good as say Adidas - my son have several Errea QPR shirts which he wears a lot and they do seem to snag quite easily. He also has a Adidas Wales shirt, which also gets worn a lot and that looks as good as new - no snags at all

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

QPR's Kit Partnership on 00:39 - Jan 22 with 1266 viewsRs_Holy

I really like all the Errea kits apart from last seasons… I still have nightmares about every Nike kit we had.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 0:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024