Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is everyone happy 14:46 - Jan 26 with 1299 viewsqpr_1968

with the position we are in the division, and as a football club in general.

can't think there is one qpr fan who would be dissapointed.
my expectations at the beginning of the season would be round about 7th/8th, and i would have been happy with that.

absolutely fantastic season so far, a big up to the management, players, staff and not forgetting us the fans, non and attendees.

roll on saturday.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Is everyone happy on 14:51 - Jan 26 with 1255 viewsNorthantsHoop

Best it has been for years, and long may it continue, the structure in the club seems right. Even if we don't go up this season expect we will push on again, have high hopes once the training complex is open in 2023 we will push on even further in developing talent.
Is everyone happy on 15:07 - Jan 26 with 1197 viewsBoston

Had hoped we’d be challenging for a Play Off position. Seasons not over but I’m happy to believe my expectations may be exceeded, though after all the jokes posted on here re Nottm Forest, I can’t help but notice they’re coming on like a freight train.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is everyone happy on 16:08 - Jan 26 with 1096 viewsTheChef

If anyone is unhappy, they need to give their head a wobble.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is everyone happy on 16:11 - Jan 26 with 1086 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is everyone happy on 15:07 - Jan 26 by Boston

Had hoped we’d be challenging for a Play Off position. Seasons not over but I’m happy to believe my expectations may be exceeded, though after all the jokes posted on here re Nottm Forest, I can’t help but notice they’re coming on like a freight train.

More like a commuter train with all the passengers they're carrying.
Is everyone happy on 18:34 - Jan 26 with 954 viewshantssi

Thought we had a very good chance of making the play offs before a ball was kicked.
As said above anybody who is disappointed should give their head a wobble!
Is everyone happy on 21:58 - Jan 26 with 831 viewsnumptydumpty

In a word from my viewpoint, of course, a very positive yes.

Being fourth - potentially second with games in hand to be played, be daft if you were unhappy at all in anyways.

But there will always be the discontented !!!!!

Limited budget - looking at potential relegation 13 months ago - its an immense achievement.

I will go and kybosh it all now and say - I am certain we will finish in a play off spot !!

What a total donut I am - never ever tempt fate - I will be to blame now for the skydive down the league !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Is everyone happy on 22:02 - Jan 26 with 817 viewsMatch82

When you look at the whole picture - league position, quality/entertainment of football, work the club is doing off the pitch, bringing youth through, trying to secure long term viability of club, I can't remember being this happy about us as I have been since maybe the mid 90s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024