Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching via club stream? 20:45 - Feb 9 with 1344 viewsw7r

It's unwatchable, stopping and stuttering, tried using android phone and ipad both behaving in same manner.

Don't think its my WiFi as getting 80mbps which is plenty quick enough.
Anyone watching via club stream? on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1326 views100percent

I'm in the canary islands, mine seems fine, although I'm texting with a pal at the game and i'm a minute behind...
Anyone watching via club stream? on 20:56 - Feb 9 with 1309 viewsw7r

Anyone watching via club stream? on 20:46 - Feb 9 by 100percent

I'm in the canary islands, mine seems fine, although I'm texting with a pal at the game and i'm a minute behind...

Thank for the info.

I've missed every effing goal.
Anyone watching via club stream? on 21:35 - Feb 9 with 1253 viewsderbyhoop

Been OK for me

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Anyone watching via club stream? on 22:11 - Feb 9 with 1187 viewsSteveB

My Offish stream was a shocker as well, buffering, stuttering & fully a minute behind my livescore app.
Anyone watching via club stream? on 10:37 - Feb 10 with 1005 viewskernowhoop

It was OK for me, but I had a blue rectangular panel at the bottom centre of the screen, with three short white bars across it. Not the biggest problem in the world, but a nuisance when cameras dipped to cover action immediately in front of the Ellerslie Road stand - as they do. I could not get rid of it. Does it have to stay there, or can it be deleted? Does anyone know, please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024