Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 32672 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 13:33 - Feb 15 with 6115 viewsthemodfather

no matter how well we might play, have possession, the ref and linesmen will bottle every decision to us, that's why most of our games there are drawn, a few 1000 knuckle draggers and refs crumble. 1-1 draw for me cos of the above.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 13:41 - Feb 15 with 6066 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 13:50 - Feb 15 with 6017 viewsJuzzie

I think there's more likelihood of trouble at Luton than there will be at Millwall. All front and posturing with bored looking police officers who see it every week.

1-1
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:02 - Feb 15 with 5960 viewsHayesender

Just seen Luke Freeman has done his hamstring and is out for the season

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 15 with 5965 viewsDieByYourSide

Shame for Luke, good for us.

Head says 1-1 but hopeful of sneaking the win to go 3rd.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 15 with 5964 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Prior to Saturday looking at the fixtures this was the one that worried me the most. Like everyone else thought we'd have too much for Barnsley.....ho hum....anyway still just not feeling it / can't see it tonight, 2-0 to the knuckle draggers I'm afraid and Colonel Kurtz esq scenes of madness and meltdown on here come 9.30pm.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 15 with 5915 viewsHarbour

Bad feeling about today 1 to them hoping am wrong and we at least get a point. Hopefully Chris and Luke will get a run out.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 15 with 5911 viewsdmm

Can't help feel we'll need to be satisfied with the meager pickings of a 1-1 draw.

However, if the boy wonder Willock plays maaaaaaaaybe we'll sneak a 2-1 win.
Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 15 with 5783 viewsBoston

1-1 Millwall always up for us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 15 with 5778 viewsnix

I'm going for a 1-0 win for the Rs. Bouncing back from adversity.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 15 with 5777 viewsLythamR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 13:33 - Feb 15 by themodfather

no matter how well we might play, have possession, the ref and linesmen will bottle every decision to us, that's why most of our games there are drawn, a few 1000 knuckle draggers and refs crumble. 1-1 draw for me cos of the above.

If you beat a player and curl one into the top corner theres nothing the Lino or Ref can do about it s thats what we should do (twice)

I think we will bounce back strongly this evening
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:46 - Feb 15 with 5739 viewsstainrods_elbow

Every point is precious of course, but after Saturday's debacle, I'd take a battling 0-0 or 1-1 with a bit of balls. However, I want Warbs and the team to give us a proper performance to show us they've learned something from the no-show at the Tykes - tactically, formation and footballing-wise. We surely can't be any worse.

Hopefully, Willock is back, whom I'm worried about at this stage of the season, as he's not been himself of late. Unfortunately, if he, Jojo and Chair are not firing, we quickly start to look anything between tired and dire.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 5748 views222gers

Shrinking Violets 0, Rampant, Resurgent, Red Hot Rangers 2.
Think I'll get a job at the Sun.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:57 - Feb 15 with 5713 viewsRs_Holy

I am still hoping that this incarnation of QPR is a different animal to previous years.... 1-1 would be nice
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 15 with 5703 viewsBoston

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 15 by 222gers

Shrinking Violets 0, Rampant, Resurgent, Red Hot Rangers 2.
Think I'll get a job at the Sun.

Super soar away scoreline.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:59 - Feb 15 with 5706 viewsrbee

Millwall don't require a visit from Benevolent Park Rangers

The game isn't on Sky

Therefore 0-2 to the men in black.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 15 with 5672 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 - Dunne for us
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 15 with 5605 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Club Tropicana Rangers get three
Dunne and Dickie, there’s even one for Charlie,
Wall keep missing easily, but not to worry, they’ve lost Freeman.

Wham, 0-3 Rs, will settle for 1-3 Rs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 15 with 5426 viewsDorse

I don't care how much we win by. A scrappy 6-0 will be fine.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 15 with 5317 viewsQPRSteve

I'm hoping we are more like Brazil Nut Toffee rather than Toblerone - hard to crack.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 17:55 - Feb 15 with 5138 viewsDamo1962

Tough one to call. Expecting a response after Saturday, but Millwall are a very tough side. Draw at best for me.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 18:04 - Feb 15 with 5099 viewsjoe90

Got a good feeling about tonight - 2-0 Rangers.

Come on!!!
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 18:33 - Feb 15 with 4978 viewsswitchingcode

I’m going Wall 1 RaRas 3 22/1 sky bet
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 4959 viewsrrrspricey

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 18:33 - Feb 15 by switchingcode

I’m going Wall 1 RaRas 3 22/1 sky bet

I'm not this time...any streams out there peeps?
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 18:47 - Feb 15 with 4904 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024