Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread 03:47 - Mar 16 with 30725 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Totally forgot that Leistner was the goal-scorer in our only win at The City Ground. Feels like a generation ago. McClaren. Eze. Freeman. Cousins. Things certainly changed quickly.

Anyways, it's a big one. Forest undefeated in 6 and haven't lost at home this calendar year. And we all know our struggles there...

Would be thrilled with a 1-1 result.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 07:21 - Mar 16 with 6693 viewsRs_Holy

I'm desperately trying to be optimistic for this one but think it has a 2-0 defeat written all over it!.... 1-1 would be bloody marvelous.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 07:26 - Mar 16 with 6687 viewsWA_Hoop

Maybe the Forest players will have one eye on Sunday's FA Cup Quarter Final with Liverpool?

We can but hope.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 08:08 - Mar 16 with 6632 viewsRangersw12

Weather lools awful with it hammering down most of the night

My team would be

Marshall

Moses
Dickie
Dunne
Barbet
McCallum

Field
Amos
Johansen

Willock

Gray

Would have McCallum in to give us a bit of pace on either flank. Bring chair on 2nd half to liven it up

1 all draw
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 09:05 - Mar 16 with 6561 viewsenfieldargh

going to be very easy to be forced back by an all out forest attack from the get go.

Please please qpr team dont give the ball away like its been coated in horse poo and we play like said faeces

0-3

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 09:09 - Mar 16 with 6527 viewstoboboly

Just win baby

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 09:44 - Mar 16 with 6440 viewsBoston

1-1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 11:34 - Mar 16 with 6261 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 Willock
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 12:22 - Mar 16 with 6206 viewsdmm

Would everyone mind if I went for 1-1 as well?
Login to get fewer ads

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 12:50 - Mar 16 with 6126 viewssparkey

1031 tickets sold for tonight.

For a Wednesday night that is fantastic, would have got about 300 2 years ago.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 12:53 - Mar 16 with 6111 viewsconnell10

Heart says draw , brain says 3-1 defeat

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 13:35 - Mar 16 with 6040 viewsaston_hoop

Last time I went to Forest, I think it was 1-1. Idrissa Sylla scored for us and Britt Assombalonga scored his annual goal against QPR. I checked and Assombalonga is safely in Turkey now so can't trouble us between now and the end of the season at least.

1-1 - Dunne

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 14:12 - Mar 16 with 5951 viewsCamberleyR

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 08:08 - Mar 16 by Rangersw12

Weather lools awful with it hammering down most of the night

My team would be

Marshall

Moses
Dickie
Dunne
Barbet
McCallum

Field
Amos
Johansen

Willock

Gray

Would have McCallum in to give us a bit of pace on either flank. Bring chair on 2nd half to liven it up

1 all draw

That would be my starting XI too.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 15:19 - Mar 16 with 5849 viewsthemodfather

a DO NOT LOSE game, we cannot let rivals gain points on us, a draw would do, as history is not kind to us there . if forest do it the media love in would hit the stratosphere!
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 15:53 - Mar 16 with 5782 viewsDannyPaddox

For channeling purposes only here’s a link to the only match thread I’ve ever started.

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/233541/nottingham-forest-advent-cal

I’ve got a good feeling about tonight.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 15:58 - Mar 16 with 5772 viewsheadhoops

Take a 1-1 draw all night long, biblical rain forecast so Moses to part the red sea. Had a positive feeling quite a few years back only to see Cloghie man handle his own fans. League Cup 5-2 ish i think.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 16:47 - Mar 16 with 5676 viewsderbyhoop

After the weekend result, it's hard to know which QPR side will turn up.
The one that struggled for 50 minutes or the side that got better the longer the game went on and ended up winning against all odds?
Forest have been on a good run, QPR haven't - at least, not recently.
Our track record at City Ground is awful. And I've seen most of them, although not the recent ones, including our only win.

I think we'll get beaten but I find it difficult to predict with any confidence. My heart says we'll get at least a point:

I suspect there will be changes. McCallum for Wallace, Willock and maybe Amos. The former to counteract Forest's obvious threat from their RHS.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 17:17 - Mar 16 with 5598 viewsjoe90

14-0 Forest.

I'm thinking Forest may have better stats in terms of goals but we'll smash them when it comes to possession. I'm thinking something in region of 70%.

Feeling optimistic for a change.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 17:17]
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 5532 viewsDorse

I predict an epic gob-bumming. I hope we will be the bummers rather than bummees.

After his mysterious disappearance on Sunday, there will be a Dom Ball replacement service tonight.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 5492 viewsqpr_1968

open game, 3-2 qpr.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:19 - Mar 16 with 5451 viewsjoe90

Is anyone else having problems buying the match pass on the club website?
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:21 - Mar 16 with 5444 viewsPunteR

This team does seem to grind out results on the road and against good sides.
Difficult one to call as we all know historically Notts Trees are a bogey team for us. They are in form and we're a bit like lumpy custard.
I'm gonna go for a score draw. 2-2.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:40 - Mar 16 with 5383 viewseastside_r

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:19 - Mar 16 by joe90

Is anyone else having problems buying the match pass on the club website?

Yeah. I was. Emailed support at c6.15. Magically then let me do it.

I suspect someone hadn’t switched it on properly.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:50 - Mar 16 with 5291 viewsaston_hoop

Barbet gets a rest

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:51 - Mar 16 with 5280 viewsSK_hoops

1-1 Charlie 95th winner to pay them back for earlier in the season.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 18:52 - Mar 16 with 5242 viewsdmm

Interesting changes for the team with Sanderson, Dozzell, Amos and Willock in for Barbet, Johansen, Hendrick and Chair.

The pitch looks absolutely sodden.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024