Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match thread 14:47 - Mar 20 with 5008 viewswortonranger

Is this a new idea?
I’ve started it! A perfect place and time to over-react, which is allowed after that.
Ok
Crazy substitutions ( is there something we don’t know re contract stipulations?)
End of the road for...
Charlie
Thomas
Hendrick
Gray ( probably)
McCallum ( huge disappointment)
On the good side the chance of our better players moving on is reduced ( won’t get the fee that looked likely so not forced to sell)so we have a core to start next time round
Plus
We won’t have to play Peterborough next year
Because we are safe from relegation
And we will obviously beat Fulham this year.

Post match thread on 14:58 - Mar 20 with 3419 viewsSouthend_Rss

I’d like football to introduce the same as Rugby. When players are down injured, they get treatment whilst play continues. Unless it’s for a clash of heads. Sick of the time wasting today by Posh. Infuriating
Post match thread on 14:59 - Mar 20 with 3403 viewseastside_r

What a f*cking disaster. That is all.
Post match thread on 15:03 - Mar 20 with 3364 viewsngbqpr

I'm a total happy clapper / glass half full - but that second half was spineless. Worst 45 under Warbs.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Post match thread on 15:03 - Mar 20 with 3357 viewsSuffolk

The way Sanderson, a so called defender with pace, gets turned and left for dead is shocking. Westwood and Amos were the only players who left the field without damage to their reputation.
Post match thread on 15:04 - Mar 20 with 3331 viewsted_hendrix

If you can dream–and not make dreams your master;
If you can think–and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Post match thread on 15:05 - Mar 20 with 3318 viewsSharpy36

Post match thread on 15:03 - Mar 20 by Suffolk

The way Sanderson, a so called defender with pace, gets turned and left for dead is shocking. Westwood and Amos were the only players who left the field without damage to their reputation.

Add Thomas to that.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Post match thread (n/t) on 15:11 - Mar 20 with 3239 viewswortonranger

[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 15:12]
Post match thread on 15:13 - Mar 20 with 3208 viewswortonranger

Post match thread on 15:04 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

If you can dream–and not make dreams your master;
If you can think–and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

You’ll play like Stan my son.
Login to get fewer ads

Post match thread on 15:20 - Mar 20 with 3137 viewsHooping_Mad

I think that game encapsulated all of Warbs faults I'm afraid. Dropping Barbet didn't work so tried it again (in front of a 37yr old 6th choice keeper). Amos having a good game? take him off and surrender any hope down the middle. Chasing a lead at home? remove the in form striker. Adomah not played for several games give him 90mins and just watch him struggling through most of it. McCallum not seen for months at a time thrown in for 90 and looked off from the start.

What happened to that careful player management and easing players back in?

All subs seemingly used in a 'oh my I've balls'd this up' throw of the dice based on what plan? None used to correct the multiple glaring issues.

Other growing issues are Chair not releasing the ball early enough when playing on his own behind the striker, Sam field being completely overworked cleaning up after everyone's sloppy passing.

Dunne had a poor game and feel he's one of a tiny minority entitled to given the performances he gives every week.

Apart from that the whole performance was indefensible.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Post match thread on 15:21 - Mar 20 with 3128 viewsBklynRanger

Post match thread on 15:03 - Mar 20 by Suffolk

I thought McCallum looked decent too. Sanderson's defending was not good enough twice in two critical situations but everything then seemed to go through him in the last half hour like the right sided centre back should be the fulcrum for our attack - ludicrous.
Post match thread on 15:27 - Mar 20 with 3073 viewsgobbles

Worst player was Sanderson. Entire defence moved around for a player we were told "could play anywhere across the back", yet for some reason Dickie and Dunne have to move to accommodate him, Barbet is left out. Sanderson is embarrassingly poor. Terrible passing constantly giving the ball away and responsible for two of the goals and so clumsy
Post match thread on 15:30 - Mar 20 with 3044 viewspaulparker

To me the season has gone downhill since we split up SJ & Field as a midfield 2 I know SJ is injured at the moment but before that we started playing SJ as an attacking midfielder
All of this to get Hendrick in the side , to me it’s upset the team and you can see that on the pitch
I’m still struggling to work out what the formation was in the second half
In recent games we have dropped Willock , Amos, Austin , Barbet ,uncle
We have no continuity it’s baffling to me how it’s all gone downhill

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Post match thread on 15:34 - Mar 20 with 3007 viewsRangersw12

Hendrick and Sanderson need to sent back to their clubs. We are supposed to be about developing players yet were ruining the season to shoe horn in 2 players who have been abysmal since they've arrived
Post match thread on 15:36 - Mar 20 with 2979 viewsGroveR

Post match thread on 15:27 - Mar 20 by gobbles

Worst player was Sanderson. Entire defence moved around for a player we were told "could play anywhere across the back", yet for some reason Dickie and Dunne have to move to accommodate him, Barbet is left out. Sanderson is embarrassingly poor. Terrible passing constantly giving the ball away and responsible for two of the goals and so clumsy

It really should have been three when he managed to lose the ball as the last man by nutmegging himself. Worst centre-half performance I've seen in years and I'll include Zesh Rehman in that.
Post match thread on 15:38 - Mar 20 with 2957 viewsStreathamRanger

Post match thread on 15:27 - Mar 20 by gobbles

He looks like a kid who's been told he's special too much. It's a travesty Barbs has been dropped for him. If he's not on the bench v Fulham then that might be the end of my support for Warburton.
Let us down v Blackpool and at least twice today. Pushes Dunne and Dickie out of shape too which makes no sense at all. Piss poor management.
Post match thread on 15:39 - Mar 20 with 2951 viewsRangers67

Where to start with that shambles. It will be interesting to hear what MW has to say after that. In a way it doesn’t,t matter because the players are clearly not listening to him. Otherwise we would have arrested this decline weeks ago. Sanderson had a poor game and needs sending back. But starting the game with Amos Field and Dozell was a disaster. Not one of them has any pace and As for Field I would like someone on here who rates him to explain to me what he brings to the team. Our own fault again by not taking more of the few chances we made and doing the usual Rangers thing and sitting back after going 1 up. Adomah had a decent game but Charlie is way off it at the moment. Pboro defensively we’re a shambles but we still couldn’t,t score more than one goal and that says it all really.
Post match thread on 15:40 - Mar 20 with 2932 viewsellersliehoop

Post match thread on 15:20 - Mar 20 by Hooping_Mad

I think that game encapsulated all of Warbs faults I'm afraid. Dropping Barbet didn't work so tried it again (in front of a 37yr old 6th choice keeper). Amos having a good game? take him off and surrender any hope down the middle. Chasing a lead at home? remove the in form striker. Adomah not played for several games give him 90mins and just watch him struggling through most of it. McCallum not seen for months at a time thrown in for 90 and looked off from the start.

What happened to that careful player management and easing players back in?

All subs seemingly used in a 'oh my I've balls'd this up' throw of the dice based on what plan? None used to correct the multiple glaring issues.

Other growing issues are Chair not releasing the ball early enough when playing on his own behind the striker, Sam field being completely overworked cleaning up after everyone's sloppy passing.

Dunne had a poor game and feel he's one of a tiny minority entitled to given the performances he gives every week.

Apart from that the whole performance was indefensible.

Chair has been guilty of not passing early enough for a long time I'm afraid.

Why Barbet has been dropped for Sanderson I just dont understand.

Our January loan signings have upset the apple cart
Post match thread on 16:05 - Mar 20 with 2770 viewsngbqpr

Post match thread on 15:39 - Mar 20 by Rangers67

Where to start with that shambles. It will be interesting to hear what MW has to say after that. In a way it doesn’t,t matter because the players are clearly not listening to him. Otherwise we would have arrested this decline weeks ago. Sanderson had a poor game and needs sending back. But starting the game with Amos Field and Dozell was a disaster. Not one of them has any pace and As for Field I would like someone on here who rates him to explain to me what he brings to the team. Our own fault again by not taking more of the few chances we made and doing the usual Rangers thing and sitting back after going 1 up. Adomah had a decent game but Charlie is way off it at the moment. Pboro defensively we’re a shambles but we still couldn’t,t score more than one goal and that says it all really.

Amos no pace? See his goal v Reading.

What does Field bring? See Coventry away.

Let’s not let a poor run / diabolical second half today see us digging out some of the young talents we have.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Post match thread on 16:16 - Mar 20 with 2671 viewsqprxtc

I wish that I could really tell you
All the things that happened to me
And all that I have seen.
A world full of people their hearts full of joy,
Cities of light with no fear of war,
And thousands of creatures with happier lives,
And dreams of a future with meaning and no need to hide.

I call it getting shitfaced.
Post match thread on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 2641 viewsgobbles

Post match thread on 16:05 - Mar 20 by ngbqpr

Amos no pace? See his goal v Reading.

What does Field bring? See Coventry away.

Let’s not let a poor run / diabolical second half today see us digging out some of the young talents we have.

The problem with Field is that he sits too deep and never passes forward in a team that already has five defenders.
Post match thread on 16:26 - Mar 20 with 2591 viewsitsbiga

I just woke up and checked the score.
Fark me.
Couple months ago we was living and flying and now we diggin n dyin.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Post match thread on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 2547 viewsrrrspricey

As a Welsh Rangers fan I'm having a proper wonky weekend, actually looking forward to work tomorrow
Post match thread on 16:53 - Mar 20 with 2481 viewsOldPedro

Post match thread on 16:34 - Mar 20 by rrrspricey

As a Welsh Rangers fan I'm having a proper wonky weekend, actually looking forward to work tomorrow

Same here

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Post match thread on 17:00 - Mar 20 with 2435 viewsPinnerPaul

My post match thought is that if you have soooo many players playing that badly its pretty pointless blaming one individual player and/or the subs that MW made.

Also pretty annoying to just rehash the old beefs anyone has with individual players and as for those who have literally posted nothing for the last 13 months while we have been playing well, but choose our worse performance to make a come back....well -glad I have got them all on ignore, that's all I'm saying on THAT subject
Post match thread on 18:03 - Mar 20 with 2275 viewsMalintabuk

Think this post match thread lark will have legs....which is more than I can say for our team
Sitting in SA today I actually hankered back to lock down and not having to go and see this
On the fast train back to Kent and sitting here in utter silence am trying to work out what as happened to us
OK we have always been a basket case of a club.... but think we have rewritten the script today
Peterborough.... bottom..... never win .... never score..... cannon fodder for the rest..... and they have beaten us 3 times..... 3 TIMES......
I understand that we have over achieved and in all likelihood we were going to get found out...... but today was a disgrace
Clueless ..... with as much pace in the teams as my walking football side..... we have old Len on our wing and I think he is quicker that anyone in our team
Sanderson looked different gear at Birmingham.... here he looks like he hasn't got a gear....
Could go on.... as Esox says it is the fcuking hope that is the killer
Thank god we are spared for another 2 weeks......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024