Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 29605 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 13:46 - Apr 5 with 6546 viewsR_from_afar

Hope the team puts in a good performance and we get at least a point, so you can enjoy your very long day. Cross those fingers.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:04 - Apr 5 with 6499 viewsRangersw12

Think we will get stuffed 3 nil
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 6470 viewsRs_Holy

heart says a sneaky last minute 1-2 win.... head says a 4-0 thumping, injuries to Westwood and 2 other key players, plus a late sending off for Chaz after getting a dogs abuse from the oppo players because of his pink hair.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:16 - Apr 5 with 6458 viewsTheChef

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:04 - Apr 5 by Rangersw12

Think we will get stuffed 3 nil

Haha!

I'm not exactly confident either, and the game is on Sky...

But y'know, QPR innit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:19 - Apr 5 with 6455 viewsted_hendrix

Thank gawd Billy Sharp aint playing.

17-1 to them or with a bit of long overdue luck to us 15-1 to them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:24 - Apr 5 with 6437 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

I gotta feelin in my blood, whoa oh

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:24 - Apr 5 with 6434 viewsHarbour

1-1 to finally stop the rot.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:34 - Apr 5 with 6407 viewsdaveB

wish i was going to this one.
2-1 win for QPR tonight
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:36 - Apr 5 with 6391 viewsHayesender

Almost 900 tickets sold for tonight. Hats off to each and every one of you.

2-2

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:45 - Apr 5 with 6365 viewsqpr_1968

the last few games have been a minor blip......1-0 qpr.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:51 - Apr 5 with 6344 viewsDamo1962

0-0. Hasn't been one of them for a while.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:04 - Apr 5 with 6317 viewsToast_R

We'll be 1 down before 15 minutes is played, guaran-facking-teed.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:05 - Apr 5 with 6306 viewsBoston

1-1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:08 - Apr 5 with 6302 viewsfrancisbowles

Got to ensure we don't get overrun. Stay in the game, build on how we coped with Fulham, don't get hammered, try and rebuild confidence with at least a point.

Plaudits to those going/on their way.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:13 - Apr 5 with 6278 viewsfrancisbowles

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 14:16 - Apr 5 by TheChef

Haha!

I'm not exactly confident either, and the game is on Sky...

But y'know, QPR innit.

Is it just on the red button?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:18 - Apr 5 with 6254 viewsPinnerPaul

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:13 - Apr 5 by francisbowles

Is it just on the red button?

Nope - £10 for Andy/Nick worldwide inc UK on the offy.

Sadly/bizarrely/pathetically I can't bring myself to watch - will check score updates and IF we get a positive result, watch the 90' back on the offy on Thursday.

0-2 is my prediction though sadly.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:43 - Apr 5 with 6217 viewstimeforheroes

Looking forward to this one, can't wait to hear grown men singing earnestly about chip buttys.

Just to check, did anyone who had tickets for the game in December get sent new ones? We were told old ones are fine but getting nervy as ko approaches as it's all ticket.

Edit: just found that old tickets are the order of the day on the website
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 15:48]
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:45 - Apr 5 with 6213 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Still on the pessimism train. Can't see us scoring again, lacking serious creativity.
0-0 at best.
2-0 to the Blades for me. Hope I'm wrong (usually am)
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 6173 viewsactonman

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:45 - Apr 5 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Still on the pessimism train. Can't see us scoring again, lacking serious creativity.
0-0 at best.
2-0 to the Blades for me. Hope I'm wrong (usually am)

Long enough in the tooth to realise we have pretty much downed tools for the season , having said that , wouldn’t be surprised to win tonight just to get my hopes up one last time before going on a 3 game losing run !

Sadly I think we will be blunted by the blades 0-2
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:54 - Apr 5 with 6165 viewseastside_r

Confidence looks shot to pieces. Can only hope Albert was rested on Saturday so that he can deliver a ‘supporter’s’ performance tonight.

I can but hope for a win, but the head says otherwise.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 16:01 - Apr 5 with 6134 viewscolinallcars

You'd have to be a reckless Pollyanna with your head in the clouds to expect anything but a right going over here, sadly.
A loss by at least two.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 16:04 - Apr 5 with 6121 views222gers

Difficult to see anything other than a whopping.
3-0.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 16:23 - Apr 5 with 6065 viewsheadhoops

Difficult to see a win - however, Darren Bond is the ref and last time we had him we beat Bournemouth at home. So 0-7 Rangers.
Traditional mid week oop North shellacking more likley 3-1.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 16:31 - Apr 5 with 6048 viewsswitchingcode

9/2 best bet of the night and also some embarrassed posters later. Sheffield United won 2 in 7 lump on.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 16:39 - Apr 5 with 6020 viewsstevec

Yeah, biggest game of our season and Warbs last chance saloon so reckon the players owe him one.

2-1 Rangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024