Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match 13:00 - Apr 6 with 2300 viewsNorthernr

Sorry to interrupt all the pillaging but any thoughts? Barbet with a 6?
Man of the match on 13:03 - Apr 6 with 1958 viewsRangersw12

Field or Barbet

Who's got your lowest mark so far
Man of the match on 13:03 - Apr 6 with 1952 viewsParkRoyalR

Field worked like a dog all night, not his fault creative side of the team has disintegrated as continues to win the ball and play it simple.

Both Field + Barbet ran the length of the field to counter a 2nd goal late on, immense effort from both, but especially Field who had run all night before that.
Man of the match on 13:04 - Apr 6 with 1940 viewsMyke

lol On the Hendrick thread (my fav topic) I had Barbet MotM but gave him one point more than you based on his trademark last ditch tackle which possibly saved a second goal. Oh and the fact that he DIDN'T take the free kick
Man of the match on 13:09 - Apr 6 with 1903 viewsNed_Kennedys

Clearly no-one above a 6 so no MOTM in my opinion
Man of the match on 13:11 - Apr 6 with 1904 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match on 13:04 - Apr 6 by Myke

lol On the Hendrick thread (my fav topic) I had Barbet MotM but gave him one point more than you based on his trademark last ditch tackle which possibly saved a second goal. Oh and the fact that he DIDN'T take the free kick

Nobody's getting a 7, come on we've all had a drink.
Man of the match on 13:30 - Apr 6 with 1803 viewsngbqpr

Man of the match on 13:11 - Apr 6 by Northernr

Nobody's getting a 7, come on we've all had a drink.

To be fair, I thought Field and all the back three put a real shift in.

Won't pretend I know who should have spotted / closed down Norwood, but that lapse aside, I felt defensively it was a pretty decent night - a few last ditch tackles needed, yes, but just as they were at the Cov game for example.

I also felt Chair worked tirelessly, but I seem to be in a minority in thinking he is still a key player.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Man of the match on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 1781 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match on 13:30 - Apr 6 by ngbqpr

To be fair, I thought Field and all the back three put a real shift in.

Won't pretend I know who should have spotted / closed down Norwood, but that lapse aside, I felt defensively it was a pretty decent night - a few last ditch tackles needed, yes, but just as they were at the Cov game for example.

I also felt Chair worked tirelessly, but I seem to be in a minority in thinking he is still a key player.

I agree with you mate, I've got all of those players on 6 I think.
Man of the match on 13:55 - Apr 6 with 1713 viewsbenhurst

I know he wasn't on for long but as soon as he was McCallum was hitting some good passes forwards and giving us some actual energy, not sure why he wasn't in the starting XI?
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match on 14:01 - Apr 6 with 1683 viewsDamo1962

Dykes...obviously.😉
Man of the match on 14:01 - Apr 6 with 1679 viewsCLAREMAN1995

MOM are the 900 QPR fans who paid their money down to follow this team across the country knowing deep down we would probably lose and got exactly that.
Man of the match on 14:05 - Apr 6 with 1672 viewsPhilmyRs

Man of the match on 14:01 - Apr 6 by CLAREMAN1995

MOM are the 900 QPR fans who paid their money down to follow this team across the country knowing deep down we would probably lose and got exactly that.

Field for me.
Man of the match on 14:26 - Apr 6 with 1614 viewsdaveB

I went with Chair as he was on the one trying to make things happen but he really needs to release the ball a lot quicker. No one was more than a 6/10 imo

Barbet probably the only other contender
Man of the match on 14:52 - Apr 6 with 1535 viewsGroveR

The linesman's flag.
Man of the match on 15:20 - Apr 6 with 1447 viewsHunterhoop

Field. He did his job fine. Unfortunately Hendrick tried to do Field’s job too, and was worse at it, whilst failing to do his own job.

The front 3 and wing backs failed to create a shot on target in a game we’re behind in from the 9th minute. They must surely get poor ratings.
Man of the match on 15:23 - Apr 6 with 1433 viewsTheChef

Man of the match on 15:20 - Apr 6 by Hunterhoop

Field. He did his job fine. Unfortunately Hendrick tried to do Field’s job too, and was worse at it, whilst failing to do his own job.

The front 3 and wing backs failed to create a shot on target in a game we’re behind in from the 9th minute. They must surely get poor ratings.

It's been great having Field back in the team - yet bizarrely all the other midfielders have largely gone backwards in form since his return. I really don't know why this is!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Man of the match on 15:29 - Apr 6 with 1425 viewsdaveB

Man of the match on 15:23 - Apr 6 by TheChef

It's been great having Field back in the team - yet bizarrely all the other midfielders have largely gone backwards in form since his return. I really don't know why this is!

I think Field really lacks a positive a side to his game and we need that from the holding midfield player to be able to play on the turn and advance with the ball. Earlier in the season when ball or Johansen played that role they were not great at stopping attacks but were able to play forward and bring others into the game.

Field is a more mobile version of Geoff Cameron which is not a bad thing but he has changed how we attack and slowed things down in midfield. I'm sure he can add this to his game and improve though
Man of the match on 15:34 - Apr 6 with 1407 viewsTheChef

Man of the match on 15:29 - Apr 6 by daveB

I think Field really lacks a positive a side to his game and we need that from the holding midfield player to be able to play on the turn and advance with the ball. Earlier in the season when ball or Johansen played that role they were not great at stopping attacks but were able to play forward and bring others into the game.

Field is a more mobile version of Geoff Cameron which is not a bad thing but he has changed how we attack and slowed things down in midfield. I'm sure he can add this to his game and improve though

To be honest all our midfielders have somehow lost the ability to get on the half-turn and move the ball forwards. Again, really not sure why or what has happened to their mindset since January.

Field's main job really is to win the ball and pass it 6 yards to a team mate.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Man of the match on 15:45 - Apr 6 with 1376 viewsdaveB

Man of the match on 15:34 - Apr 6 by TheChef

To be honest all our midfielders have somehow lost the ability to get on the half-turn and move the ball forwards. Again, really not sure why or what has happened to their mindset since January.

Field's main job really is to win the ball and pass it 6 yards to a team mate.

Yeah i don't mean it as a dig at Field, he does a good job for the team but that lack of breaking forward has been one of many factors in how we've got here. Would agree no one else is doing it either at the moment so it's not all down to him.
Man of the match on 16:10 - Apr 6 with 1295 viewsderbyhoop

The back 3 were all OK. The problems were all further forward with only Chair offering something positive.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Man of the match on 16:28 - Apr 6 with 1229 viewsstevec

Man of the match on 16:10 - Apr 6 by derbyhoop

The back 3 were all OK. The problems were all further forward with only Chair offering something positive.

Yeah about right, probably Barbet.

Clive, rather than a mark out of ten, do you have a beach emoji you could use for some of them?
Man of the match on 16:35 - Apr 6 with 1201 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match on 16:28 - Apr 6 by stevec

Yeah about right, probably Barbet.

Clive, rather than a mark out of ten, do you have a beach emoji you could use for some of them?

I quite like that mate. An idea I shall keep in the back pocket for the remaining games.
Man of the match on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 1153 viewsBurnleyhoop

Man of the match on 13:55 - Apr 6 by benhurst

I know he wasn't on for long but as soon as he was McCallum was hitting some good passes forwards and giving us some actual energy, not sure why he wasn't in the starting XI?

Criminal that he didn’t start. The inclusion of Wallace, Adomah and Hendrick cost us the game imo.

Field for my mom, although he needs to quit giving away stupid, unnecessary fouls. Barbet ran him close for a score of 6.
Man of the match on 17:36 - Apr 6 with 1029 viewsdenhamhoop2

Agent Barbet for me actually thought defence did more than ok bar having the odd moments of concern when Gibbs White got the ball. Thought Adomah had a shocker attacking wise back to the start of last season chucking crumbs up to Dykes hoping he will create a banquet from them
Man of the match on 18:01 - Apr 6 with 981 viewsextratimeR

Hmmmm, yes Field I reckon, battled, tackled and took out as required, doesn't lose concentration, keeps his eye on who he is marking.

As mentioned back three very steady and great turn out by our travelling fans good performance by them def.
Man of the match on 19:21 - Apr 6 with 858 viewsPeterHucker

Seems I might be the only person who thinks this but I thought Chair worked hard all night, tried to make things happen and was our most likely player to produce a goal.
I also didn’t think Dykes played particularly badly but maybe I’ve not seen any replays or highlights of any kind so maybe he looked worse on the telly?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024