Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky delay kick off 12:42 - Apr 15 with 2143 viewsWokingR

Since when did Sky Sports having technical difficulties dictate that kick off be delayed.
Luton v Forest isn’t on just for their benefit so how on earth do they get to decide this and why has the ref allowed it.
Bunch of tossers
Sky delay kick off on 12:47 - Apr 15 with 2081 viewsswitchingcode

Agree then they show the game live with the muppets talking over it
Sky delay kick off on 13:18 - Apr 15 with 1949 viewscolinallcars

I think they aren't allowed to blow for the kickoff until they've had permission from Sky even when there are no technical issues.
The stranglehold they have over football is unbelievable.
The only hope is for some future government to introduce legislation to protect clubs and supporters.
Sky delay kick off on 13:42 - Apr 15 with 1874 viewskernowhoop

Sky delay kick off on 13:18 - Apr 15 by colinallcars

I think they aren't allowed to blow for the kickoff until they've had permission from Sky even when there are no technical issues.
The stranglehold they have over football is unbelievable.
The only hope is for some future government to introduce legislation to protect clubs and supporters.

Maybe, but try not to ask government too often to do things. It encourages them and when they respond to the cries of 'They ought to...' there are invariably unintended consequences ;-)
Sky delay kick off on 14:34 - Apr 15 with 1689 viewsthemodfather

its for the trillions watching in the far east and maximise the ads= ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££3
Sky delay kick off on 14:38 - Apr 15 with 1666 viewsdenhamhoop2

Awful refereeing performance not knowing the rules on 2 occasions both of which effect the game
Sky delay kick off on 14:41 - Apr 15 with 1654 viewspaulhoop2

Correct - Referee gets told when to take teams out by sky been like I forever really .

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Sky delay kick off on 15:12 - Apr 15 with 1573 viewsterryb

I must admit that I thought the sending off was correct to start with. I was sure the ball had been played by a Luton player & thus not offside.

I also don't like the "not offside as the defender played the ball" part of the law, but two major decisions that were incorrect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024