Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread 19:38 - Apr 17 with 21149 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

My first match fred. 3-1 Rangers.

Les and Penrice up front!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 20:11 - Apr 17 with 5783 viewsthemodfather

really hope qpr win, beat a not bad wayne rooneys' derby and basically send them down.
the EFL really messed up last season and if there's justice, wycombe come up.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 5697 viewsNorthernr

Penrice was decent.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 21:47 - Apr 17 with 5632 viewsDejR_vu

Hope three sides of the ground sing Warburton’s name for 90 minutes

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 21:49 - Apr 17 with 5628 viewsDejR_vu

2:0 Rangers. Chair & Thomas

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 01:14 - Apr 18 with 5478 viewsCLAREMAN1995

You beat me to it CliveWilsonSaid .I was going to attempt my first ever match thread in the middle of the night when England was sleeping and call it Easter Resurrection but its ok .
I think we really have turned a corner and will win 3-1
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 03:39 - Apr 18 with 5426 viewssuperhoopdownunder

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 21:49 - Apr 17 by DejR_vu

2:0 Rangers. Chair & Thomas

I predict 2-0 to QPR as well
Hope Thomas scores one of the goals
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 07:33 - Apr 18 with 5342 viewsHarbour

They lost 8 on the trot away from home (ala Clives preview) has all the traits of us losing the game and our shit on here…going for a 1-1 a result no help to either of us. Come on rangers prove me wrong and get the win.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 07:46 - Apr 18 with 5316 viewsstevec

Have we ever been beaten by all three relegated sides in a season, probably. Has a manager ever survived it, probably not.

Did we create more space at Huddersfield or were they just caught out by our change to a back four, might find out a bit more today.

Sadly a tight hamstring means I’ll miss this game on a bank holiday Monday when the wife wants to go out. I’m going for a 1-1 draw as I have done in every game this season as i have no idea if we can win or lose a game.
Login to get fewer ads

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 08:12 - Apr 18 with 5268 viewsDorse

Today, we may witness the steaming chod of Derby being scraped from the hand-stitched loafers of the Championship by the lolly stick of QPR.

Who says I can't do poetry?

Derby's warcry of 'Foookinwaaankaaaz!' will not dissuade Dom Ball from showing us the new trick he learned at poledancing lessons last week.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 08:22 - Apr 18 with 5253 viewsdaveB

expect a few changes today judging by Warbs comments on the offish. Would expect Johansen, Adomah and maybe Gray to start, possibly Sanderson as well
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 08:31 - Apr 18 with 5246 viewsdmm

The effervescent Rs young guns carry over their West Yorks sparkle into today's game. A goal in each half will be scored as we sing ourselves hoarse about Bobby Z and that legendary day 8 years ago.

Derby fans trudge home endlessly repeating their now famous mantra
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 09:44 - Apr 18 with 5124 viewsLythamR

2-2. I cant help feeling that Lawrence will take a bite out of us
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 09:59 - Apr 18 with 5095 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Derby might as well ping it about and as we've shot our bolt, both teams might as well give it some...4-3 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:00 - Apr 18 with 4995 viewsBoston

Tight, tight as Steve C’s hamstring. 1 - 0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:07 - Apr 18 with 4992 viewseastside_r

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 09:59 - Apr 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Derby might as well ping it about and as we've shot our bolt, both teams might as well give it some...4-3 to the Rangers.

I think you’re right about goals.

This stage of the season often sees wacky high-scoring affairs as desperate teams go for broke, particularly late in games.

I am going for 1-1 at half-time but with Derby edging it by the odd goal in 9.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:51 - Apr 18 with 4892 viewskensalriser

Based on Derby's 2-1 defeat of Fulham, I'm predicting 1-5 here in symbolic revenge for that game at the Baseball Ground in 1970 whatever.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 13:41 - Apr 18 with 4674 viewsNed_Kennedys

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:07 - Apr 18 by eastside_r

I think you’re right about goals.

This stage of the season often sees wacky high-scoring affairs as desperate teams go for broke, particularly late in games.

I am going for 1-1 at half-time but with Derby edging it by the odd goal in 9.

3-2 Rangers as both teams go for it.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:02 - Apr 18 with 4602 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Good news team same as against Huddersfield aside from Barbet injured

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:06 - Apr 18 with 4564 viewsdavman

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:02 - Apr 18 by superhoopdownunder

Good news team same as against Huddersfield aside from Barbet injured

... and in a two, I prefer Sanderson.

Good team; if we start off from where we left on Friday, we should be OK.

The bloody hope is rising once more...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:12 - Apr 18 with 4512 viewsstevec

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:06 - Apr 18 by davman

... and in a two, I prefer Sanderson.

Good team; if we start off from where we left on Friday, we should be OK.

The bloody hope is rising once more...

I preferred his dad Keith.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:20 - Apr 18 with 4447 viewsHeadington

Young team. Dunne captain!
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:34 - Apr 18 with 4348 viewsWren67

Well am still in Huddersfield. Got lost outside the ground lookiing for a fish & chips shop . Hope i find my way back home b4 May 7th coz I want to go to Swansea.

No prediction, still trying to get over Amos's miss in the dying minutes .

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:37 - Apr 18 with 4330 viewsGreenbay

Eight of the starting eleven - are 25 or under - and six of them are ours.
The other two are the loanees - Sanderson 22 and McCallum 21.
The over 25s are Dykes 26, Odubajo 28 and Westwood 37.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:42 - Apr 18 with 4299 viewsJAPRANGERS

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:37 - Apr 18 by Greenbay

Eight of the starting eleven - are 25 or under - and six of them are ours.
The other two are the loanees - Sanderson 22 and McCallum 21.
The over 25s are Dykes 26, Odubajo 28 and Westwood 37.

Makes Westwood seem like an OAP.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 14:49 - Apr 18 with 4259 viewsR_from_afar

I can see this being a draw, which is of no use to either team.

If you're not at the game, you can follow it on Talk Sport, they have live commentary. It's also live on Sky, on the red button. Blimey, I've turned into a human billboard 😳

Come on my team, let's finish the season on a high.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024