Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Narrative 22:07 - Apr 18 with 3205 viewsDorse

Far be it from me to play the Voice of Doom* but now Wayne 'All My Own Hair' Rooney's Derby have been relegated, do we pick up Sky's unfettered anus yodelling in a nightmarish 'winner stays on' scenario? Because, frankly, if that's the case THE CURSE will just about finish us off. Expect to see Luke Amos afflicted with a plague of boils, Warburton's piles upgraded from 'dodgy' to 'galloping' and the Ellerslie Road bogs actually becoming a genuine bog. Dykes will have one tattoo too many and will be filed as a missing person. I mean given the choice, I'd skip it.

* Or the Crack of Doom for that matter

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sky Narrative on 22:10 - Apr 18 with 3165 viewsqprxtc

Amen brudder. I think.
Sky Narrative on 22:12 - Apr 18 with 3146 viewsaston_hoop

League 1 fans getting excited/worried because if Rooney stays on, there's a chance there will be some League 1 games on the telly next season!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sky Narrative on 23:43 - Apr 18 with 2885 viewstoboboly

I doubt it. Clueless Clinton said we were lucky to get the goal and it had been all Derby. Not saying we were great but the media/ex player bs must make Rooneys the cleanest a rsehole in the country

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sky Narrative on 23:51 - Apr 18 with 2863 viewsBoston

Sky Narrative on 23:43 - Apr 18 by toboboly

I doubt it. Clueless Clinton said we were lucky to get the goal and it had been all Derby. Not saying we were great but the media/ex player bs must make Rooneys the cleanest a rsehole in the country

Hillary?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sky Narrative on 01:20 - Apr 19 with 2724 viewsbob566

Sky Narrative on 23:43 - Apr 18 by toboboly

I was amazed by Morrisons comments. It was the depth of them. Derby been having a right go. QPR doing nothing. Only one team going to score here. Two minutes later sky host back to Morrison. Goal at QPR. Whose it gone to Clinton? Well it's gone to QPR but totally undeserved. I'm in Dublin and wasn't at the game but having watched the highlights I'd say we deserved it.
Sky Narrative on 08:06 - Apr 19 with 2431 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sky Narrative on 01:20 - Apr 19 by bob566

I was amazed by Morrisons comments. It was the depth of them. Derby been having a right go. QPR doing nothing. Only one team going to score here. Two minutes later sky host back to Morrison. Goal at QPR. Whose it gone to Clinton? Well it's gone to QPR but totally undeserved. I'm in Dublin and wasn't at the game but having watched the highlights I'd say we deserved it.

I’ll stick up for Clinton here: overall, we deserved the win, but for the final 15 before the goal we were second best and Derby definitely looked the more likely, so i can see what he was saying.

Bare bones.

Sky Narrative on 08:42 - Apr 19 with 2282 viewsthame_hoops

Sky Narrative on 08:06 - Apr 19 by Antti_Heinola

I’ll stick up for Clinton here: overall, we deserved the win, but for the final 15 before the goal we were second best and Derby definitely looked the more likely, so i can see what he was saying.

Yeah in that spell we were losing every 50-50 challenge, we couldn’t clear the ball, we couldn’t pass it, it was relentless by WRDC. Our centre backs should be checked for CTE for the amount of times they headed away crosses.
I’m not sure what the appeal of Morrison is though for sky? I struggle to understand him, maybe he is there for the younger viewers?
Sky Narrative on 08:50 - Apr 19 with 2261 viewstoboboly

Sky Narrative on 08:06 - Apr 19 by Antti_Heinola

We had a crap 15 mins in a crap game. But he made it sound like we were being battered from start to finish.

Generally he is absolutely clueless, how him and McAnuff get the gig constantly is terrifying.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Narrative on 09:11 - Apr 19 with 2210 viewsAntti_Heinola

I've met Clinton, and he's a genuinely smart, warm, humble friendly guy. Very funny too. I think the way he speaks puts some people off, but he's way smarter than given credit for. It's not easy doing that job - and he's entertaining. That's why people, although not me particularly, like Merson. I'd still take both of them over Hinchcliffe, who is rank, with his inability to do anything other than state the absolute obvious (player shoots over: 'he should've kept that down' and so on).

Bare bones.

Sky Narrative on 10:27 - Apr 19 with 2060 viewsW7Ranger

Best one on there by a Country mile imho is Michael Dawson.

And maybe I'm being biased but I think Jamie Mackie's also very good.

Agree with some of the comments earlier, Morrison's view of the game was irking me also.
Sky Narrative on 10:54 - Apr 19 with 1990 viewsdaveB

I though the same as Morrison to be honest, only looked one winner in the last 20 minutes, they were excellent and we were hanging on a bit. Goal came against run of play
Sky Narrative on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 1888 viewsJuzzie

Derby are effectively a mid table team and it showed. They weren't relegated due to being poor but because of all the stuff we know about.

They had a good spell 15 mins or so before we scored but other than that it was an even game.

Sky are on the whole a business that uses/needs sensationalism to thrive. Next season they won't give a schit about WRDC, even moreso if WR leaves, and will find another Championship club to w@nk off about.
Sky Narrative on 14:06 - Apr 19 with 1723 viewsSonofpugwash

Classic Clinton Morrison utterance from that show....
"A leopard can't change its stripes"

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sky Narrative on 15:45 - Apr 19 with 1569 viewsthame_hoops

Just listening to the football ramble podcast, you would think that Wayne Rooney was the second coming of Sir Alex Ferguson the way they were talking about him. Utterly ridiculous.
Sky Narrative on 15:49 - Apr 19 with 1551 viewsHarbour

If Wayne goes Derby can revert to there original name Derby County fc as oppose to subsequent and current incarnations of Frank Lampards Derby County followed by Wayne Rooney Derby County. That would get right on my nerves if sky or anyone else started renaming my club with a prefix of some premier league player.
Sky Narrative on 15:49 - Apr 19 with 1551 viewsMick_S

Sky Narrative on 14:06 - Apr 19 by Sonofpugwash

Classic Clinton Morrison utterance from that show....
"A leopard can't change its stripes"

Thing is, he’s absolutely correct. 100% punditry.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sky Narrative on 15:57 - Apr 19 with 1527 viewsJuzzie

Sky Narrative on 15:45 - Apr 19 by thame_hoops

Just listening to the football ramble podcast, you would think that Wayne Rooney was the second coming of Sir Alex Ferguson the way they were talking about him. Utterly ridiculous.

Derby should be playing well and getting results because their expensive squad is of at least mid-table quality.
They are not some team on a shoestring budget punching above their weight. As said, the points deduction was to offset their squad that was built on false money.
These media outlets seem to forget this.

[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 15:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024