Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton or Burnley or Leeds 09:35 - May 1 with 17532 viewsTGRRRSSS

So it's seems a straight shootout now between these 3 to go down, Burnley have really pulled themselves up since Dyche left - though I don't personally think he did a bad job and the future even if they survive this season looks far from rosy.

However it's about this season only, who however of the 3 do you think will go down, and want to go down.

I guess Leeds or Everton would be very funny - Everton would be very intriguing given the finances paid or committed too in the past 5 years or so .

I think it'll be Everton and I'd laugh and laugh if it was Leeds given the media love in that still carries on.

Burnley would struggle most if they drop through the trap door however I'd think.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 09:38 - May 1 with 5615 viewsQPR_Jim

Everton to win today and either Everton or Leeds to get relegated. Now I've said that I've probably condemned Burnley.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 09:42 - May 1 with 5603 viewsTGRRRSSS

Chelsea game today is intriguing but essentially Chelsea have 3rd still to play for I think it makes a different in CL qualifying doesn't it?

Only 6 ahead of Arsenal and 4 games after today, however a win today would probably all but secure 3rd...
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 10:19 - May 1 with 5497 viewsswitchingcode

Yes it’s about one of the few exciting issues along with the City Liverpool battle for 1st.Look at the other divisions by far more excitement for example Div 1 yesterday at the top and still have playoffs to come.I’m sure lm in the minority but when I saw Rotherham and Wigan promoted part of me was disappointed that I won’t be going to the New York stadium next season some might believe not that but after going to Spurs Arsenal West Ham and Chelsea this season to name a few it’s a far better day out.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 10:31 - May 1 with 5467 viewsTGRRRSSS

The dream of the Premier League eh???? Versus the reality, but you've done well this season and every chance of progressing further next season to be fair.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 10:36]
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 10:34 - May 1 with 5455 viewsdavman

Everton to be relegated.

Never been surer that Everton, Norwich and Watford will bounce straight back.

The closed shop is coming (if it is not already here...).

Don't Panic! We're all Doomed!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 10:47 - May 1 with 5399 viewsCamberleyR

Burnley and Leeds have got the points on the board but Everton couldn't have a kinder set of fixtures.

Other than today and Arsenal in their final game, they won't have anybody that's got anything to play for so if they're relegated they'll have deserved it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 10:47 - May 1 with 5406 viewsstevec

Be nice if Everton go down, we might get a few more Saturday 3pm games in.

Judging by Watford fans I know, they’re quite keen to get out of the Premier and not go back again any time soon, might feed through to their team next season.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:08 - May 1 with 5368 viewsLongsufferingR

Can't see why anybody would want anybody other than Everton to go down out of those three just to show up Lampard for the charlatan that he is. Leeds can wait until next year.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:38 - May 1 with 5296 viewsswitchingcode

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 10:31 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

The dream of the Premier League eh???? Versus the reality, but you've done well this season and every chance of progressing further next season to be fair.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 10:36]

I’m not expecting us to become an established PL team and will be looking for 3 worse teams at the start of the season like most of below halfway teams who will have micro interest in cup competitions just stay to collect tv money not my idea of fun.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:43 - May 1 with 5271 viewsLblock

Please God it’ll be Everton

Their run of fixtures back to back being Watford, Palace and Bentford are quite kind but I’d not take any of those as a given.
You’ve just gotta hope they won’t come up against Hans Segers this time around and finally take their turn slumming it with us oiks. If nothing else this should give the rest of us a good shout of having more 3pm Saturday’s unless we’re playing FLE

Come on down lah….. the waters lovely

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:47 - May 1 with 5258 viewsPinnerPaul

If Burnley stay up, their owners do have a difficult call to make.

Reward the new guy or go for someone with more experience, sure they would bite your arm off for that 'problem' though, especially given where they were 4 games ago.

Will Dean Smith stay at Norwich, just say he was offered the Burnley job, assuming they stay up, wonder if he would take it?
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:49 - May 1 with 5248 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm torn. I detest Everton so would love to see then relegated, but then we'd have to play them!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:05 - May 1 with 5192 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:49 - May 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm torn. I detest Everton so would love to see then relegated, but then we'd have to play them!

As ever Brian, it would be the question of how many of their 'stars' fancy the Championship.

I would love to see them at KPFS, just for the chance to wind up Jordan Pickford - of course him being one of those 'stars'!
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:20 - May 1 with 5151 viewsHarbour

Beaten them earlier this season and they put out a decent side..think we would have won even the pens…really hope FL Everton come down but if they do guaranteed to go straight back up.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:26 - May 1 with 5135 viewsNorthantsHoop

Time for Everton to come down, fancy a journey to Goodison Park.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:38 - May 1 with 5108 viewsstowmarketrange

We probably have a better winning record at Everton than we do at Burnley or Leeds.And it would be great to see another of the big clubs relegated,even if it was only for 1 season.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:39 - May 1 with 5100 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:38 - May 1 by stowmarketrange

We probably have a better winning record at Everton than we do at Burnley or Leeds.And it would be great to see another of the big clubs relegated,even if it was only for 1 season.

True!

You've convinced me!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:54 - May 1 with 5035 viewsstowmarketrange

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 12:39 - May 1 by BrianMcCarthy

True!

You've convinced me!

5 wins at Everton,7 at Leeds but only 2 at Burnley.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 13:01 - May 1 with 5013 viewsMedwayR

Looking at the remaining fixtures I think they'll all pick up a similar amount of points which leaves Everton as the relegated team. It'll be tight though!

Poll: Who’s better?

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 13:42 - May 1 with 4928 viewsthemodfather

i'd want leeds to go down, and fall thru the leagues and end up in the yorkshire 7s beer belly over 40s super league!!
they think they are huge but ain't.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 14:00 - May 1 with 4877 viewsManinBlack

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 11:43 - May 1 by Lblock

Please God it’ll be Everton

Their run of fixtures back to back being Watford, Palace and Bentford are quite kind but I’d not take any of those as a given.
You’ve just gotta hope they won’t come up against Hans Segers this time around and finally take their turn slumming it with us oiks. If nothing else this should give the rest of us a good shout of having more 3pm Saturday’s unless we’re playing FLE

Come on down lah….. the waters lovely

Don't worry, the way we finished the season I can't see Sky wanting to show us as much next season. It was the way we finished last season with attractive football and were dark horses this season, that had Sky picking on us. I would think the dismal football from us recently will see us shunned unless we start the new season well.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 14:00]
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 15:59 - May 1 with 4716 viewsNorthantsHoop

Chelski just gifted their old boss 3 points.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 16:02 - May 1 with 4691 viewspaulparker

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 15:59 - May 1 by NorthantsHoop

That was never in doubt
Almost as bad as that Wimbledon game imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 16:02 - May 1 with 4693 viewsstowmarketrange

Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 15:59 - May 1 by NorthantsHoop

I feel sullied because I wanted Chelshite to equalise,but only to put Everton further in the mire.Should I look for a counsellor.
Everton or Burnley or Leeds on 16:11 - May 1 with 4665 viewsDannyPaddox

Would rather Everton take the drop as I like the away day but it would be amazing to see Leeds go down - a team who have never ever been relegated in their entire history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024