Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminder - Free footy at KPFS this afternoon 12:02 - May 1 with 1039 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/womens/2021/qpr-fc-women-v-norwich-city-women/?ta
Reminder - Free footy at KPFS this afternoon on 16:54 - May 1 with 915 viewsPinnerPaul

Decent game, Rangers deserved their 2-1 victory. About 200 people there I reckon, including Reuben, showing remarkable commitment for a man about to sell the club
Reminder - Free footy at KPFS this afternoon on 18:46 - May 1 with 848 viewsQPR_Hibs

Reminder - Free footy at KPFS this afternoon on 16:54 - May 1 by PinnerPaul

Decent game, Rangers deserved their 2-1 victory. About 200 people there I reckon, including Reuben, showing remarkable commitment for a man about to sell the club

According to the QPR Official website, the attendace was zero. Oh, and the home page also says it was a Nil - Nil draw, which doesn't encourage you to click on the link.
Top quality from us as usual.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Reminder - Free footy at KPFS this afternoon on 11:57 - May 2 with 661 viewsPinnerPaul

Reminder - Free footy at KPFS this afternoon on 18:46 - May 1 by QPR_Hibs

According to the QPR Official website, the attendace was zero. Oh, and the home page also says it was a Nil - Nil draw, which doesn't encourage you to click on the link.
Top quality from us as usual.

Yes saw that!

Yesterday they also had us being beaten by Sheff Weds - a few staff on the beach already!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024