Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so, the churn begins 11:09 - May 6 with 11165 viewsdmm

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/six-players-to-depart-qpr-060522/

6 players to depart - Charlie Austin, Dom Ball, Dillon Barnes, David Marshall, Lee Wallace and Kieren Westwood.

The club talking with Albert Adomah, Yoann Barbet, Moses Odubajo, Charlie Owens and Olamide Shodipo.
And so, the churn begins on 11:10 - May 6 with 4754 viewsozexile

Shodipo!! Surely that's a joke.
And so, the churn begins on 11:14 - May 6 with 4701 viewsDannyPaddox

To everything churn churn churn
Maybe next season …
And so, the churn begins on 11:14 - May 6 with 4690 viewsDave_Lazy

Why? how?
And so, the churn begins on 11:17 - May 6 with 4671 viewsdaveB

I think thats probably right in the ones going.
They do seem to like Shodipo but can't see him making it with us now, same as Owens
And so, the churn begins on 11:18 - May 6 with 4661 viewsEastR

Its not every day you can lose 3 keepers and still have 3 left

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

And so, the churn begins on 11:19 - May 6 with 4649 viewsbosh67

Shodipo is a strange one. I am very surprised about Dom Ball with a new manager coming in. I rate the guy. Always put in a shift and was reliable. Certainly far more solid and adaptable than Hendrick was.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And so, the churn begins on 11:19 - May 6 with 4642 viewsstowmarketrange

We’ve had 2 or 3 seasons of stability on and off the pitch,and now it all seems to be turning to the brown stuff again.No manager,no players,no season ticket information and no idea of whether we’ll be standing or sitting next season.
Back to normality then.
And so, the churn begins on 11:22 - May 6 with 4622 viewsbaz_qpr

I would have kept Dom Ball as well but I think something happened behind the scenes there, always a Warburton player then essentially ostracised this season by his man
Login to get fewer ads

And so, the churn begins on 11:22 - May 6 with 4620 viewssparkey

The fact Charlie Owens is 24 and has played 2 professional league games (neither with us) and is in talks of a contract whilst letting Ball go is absolutely mental. I mean completely nuts
And so, the churn begins on 11:23 - May 6 with 4604 viewsdmm

Shodipo's contract ends this summer but the club has an option for a further year. I wonder what conditions they'll be negotiating with him to agree on an extension? For me, his injury record would be a big reason not to extend.
And so, the churn begins on 11:26 - May 6 with 4560 viewsParkRoyalR

And so, the churn begins on 11:22 - May 6 by baz_qpr

I would have kept Dom Ball as well but I think something happened behind the scenes there, always a Warburton player then essentially ostracised this season by his man

It was'nt behind the scenes, it was front and centre, Sam Field was a significant upgrade in that position and with Amos also a more mobile option in that position, his chances were limited. Wish him well, some top-end League 1 club will get a very decent players and top professional.
And so, the churn begins on 11:26 - May 6 with 4567 viewsPhildo

Barnes had a great career with us and was always Northerns favourite.
And so, the churn begins on 11:26 - May 6 with 4552 viewsozexile

And so, the churn begins on 11:23 - May 6 by dmm

Shodipo's contract ends this summer but the club has an option for a further year. I wonder what conditions they'll be negotiating with him to agree on an extension? For me, his injury record would be a big reason not to extend.

He was picked by JFH!! That shows how long he's been here without making the grade.
And so, the churn begins on 11:31 - May 6 with 4482 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Are we sure we can sail this ship without Barnes?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

And so, the churn begins on 11:36 - May 6 with 4443 viewsaston_hoop

Nothing on Ramkilde? Been on edge waiting to find out if he's going to be the man to lead us to glory next season!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

And so, the churn begins on 11:41 - May 6 with 4392 viewsTheChef

And so, the churn begins on 11:31 - May 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Well there was one signing that clearly didn't work out...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

And so, the churn begins on 11:41 - May 6 with 4386 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

And so, the churn begins on 11:19 - May 6 by stowmarketrange

We’ve had 2 or 3 seasons of stability on and off the pitch,and now it all seems to be turning to the brown stuff again.No manager,no players,no season ticket information and no idea of whether we’ll be standing or sitting next season.
Back to normality then.

You can be reassured with the certainty that the Ellerslie Rd toilet water pressure will still be crap!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

And so, the churn begins on 11:43 - May 6 with 4346 viewsdavman

And so, the churn begins on 11:36 - May 6 by aston_hoop

Nothing on Ramkilde? Been on edge waiting to find out if he's going to be the man to lead us to glory next season!

Now there is a similar story to Dillon Barnes - what the hell is Marco Ramkilde all about?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

And so, the churn begins on 11:45 - May 6 with 4332 viewsDieByYourSide

Adomah - Fallen off in 2nd half of the season, 35 in December, no more than a squad player
Barbet - 10000%
Odubajo - Case for it
Owens/ Shodipo - Really?

Poll: And it's hi ho

And so, the churn begins on 11:47 - May 6 with 4319 viewsbosh67

In regards to Amos and Field being better than Ball...

This is based on Field and Amos completing one season after both have suffered repeated serious injuries. I agree Field is possibly a better player but Amos isn't even the same type of player. We needed a tough player in midfield and Ball always gave us that option. As others have said, Ball goes, Shodipo stays... very QPR!
[Post edited 6 May 2022 11:48]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And so, the churn begins on 11:53 - May 6 with 4253 viewsDannyPaddox

And so, the churn begins on 11:31 - May 6 by BrianMcCarthy

I’m happy just to supply the killer tunes on this thread
And so, the churn begins on 12:07 - May 6 with 4153 viewsQPR_John

And so, the churn begins on 11:47 - May 6 by bosh67

In regards to Amos and Field being better than Ball...

This is based on Field and Amos completing one season after both have suffered repeated serious injuries. I agree Field is possibly a better player but Amos isn't even the same type of player. We needed a tough player in midfield and Ball always gave us that option. As others have said, Ball goes, Shodipo stays... very QPR!
[Post edited 6 May 2022 11:48]

Of course there is a possibility that Ball has another team lined up
And so, the churn begins on 12:08 - May 6 with 4148 viewsstowmarketrange

And so, the churn begins on 11:41 - May 6 by CliveWilsonSaid

You can be reassured with the certainty that the Ellerslie Rd toilet water pressure will still be crap!

We have proper water pressure in the lower loft but it’s a shame that you only get cold water out of the hot taps.And cold air blowing from the hand driers.
Luckily you have to walk past the kiosk where you can buy lukewarm Bovril to thaw out your hands.
And so, the churn begins on 12:12 - May 6 with 4120 viewsjohncharles

And so, the churn begins on 11:19 - May 6 by stowmarketrange

Back to normality then.

And no bloody idea

Strong and stable my arse.

And so, the churn begins on 12:15 - May 6 with 4086 viewssuperhoopdownunder

And so, the churn begins on 11:43 - May 6 by davman

Now there is a similar story to Dillon Barnes - what the hell is Marco Ramkilde all about?

For a club that is skint we waste a lot of money
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024