Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
gotta feel for chelsea today..... 19:43 - May 14 with 5125 viewsRs_Holy

.... thats 2 cup finals lost on pens this season....

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 19:47 - May 14 with 4033 viewsflynnbo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 19:53 - May 14 with 3990 viewsTonto

And there was John Terry in his full kit just in case

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 20:06 - May 14 with 3908 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Apparently we should feel sorry for them because of the uncertainty.....caused by a war.

Plus the c***s wore yellow as a superstition. Good move.
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 20:12 - May 14 with 3888 viewsLazyFan

Don't forget it was their prodigy the overrated Mount who missed the pen as well. Cut his hair as he claimed it was getting in the way of him missing chances, since he did it he has hardly scored any and missed the pen :P

Chelscum are losing players this summer, they need a complete squad rebuild, and with a manager who complains a lot but has delivered no silverware this season. He will also have less to spend as well.

Meanwhile Arsenal, Spuds and Newcastle will be a force next season. Not to mention annoying teams like Leicester, Parlarse, Wolves, Brighton and Wet Spam all improving.

It's gonna be so tough for them next season, this is going to be awesome to watch!

zzzzzzzzzz

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 20:28 - May 14 with 3834 viewsJuzzie

First club to lose three consecutive FA Cup Finals.

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha……
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 20:33 - May 14 with 3811 viewsDWQPR

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 20:28 - May 14 by Juzzie

First club to lose three consecutive FA Cup Finals.

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha……

Never mock a team that creates history. Proud of them! 😂😂😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:19 - May 14 with 3661 viewsManinBlack

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 19:53 - May 14 by Tonto

I saw Terry the other week at the Celtic/Rangers match wearing a Celtic scarf. Maybe distancing himself from Chelsea now it is unravelling.
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:50 - May 14 with 3559 viewspaulparker

Like the next man I love it when they lose but when the alternative is Liverpool then it’s like having to choose to be kicked in the head or the balls
Ok I’m not happy they booed the national anthem but I Can’t get my head around booing abide with me , I was to young in 82 and I can’t see us ever getting to an fa cup final in my lifetime but for just one day I would give the earth to see us there and sing that song then I could die a happy man
To see them odious cretins boo it boils my p1ss
I really hope Real spank them into champions league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:53 - May 14 with 3554 viewsstowmarketrange

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:19 - May 14 by ManinBlack

I saw Terry the other week at the Celtic/Rangers match wearing a Celtic scarf. Maybe distancing himself from Chelsea now it is unravelling.

Was he there today picking up the league trophy for them?
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 22:14 - May 14 with 3496 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:53 - May 14 by stowmarketrange

Was he there today picking up the league trophy for them?

There isn't an emoji available, to show how much I feel their pain.

LOL

Poll: Expectations for this season?

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 22:54 - May 14 with 3398 viewskropotkin41

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:50 - May 14 by paulparker

Like the next man I love it when they lose but when the alternative is Liverpool then it’s like having to choose to be kicked in the head or the balls
Ok I’m not happy they booed the national anthem but I Can’t get my head around booing abide with me , I was to young in 82 and I can’t see us ever getting to an fa cup final in my lifetime but for just one day I would give the earth to see us there and sing that song then I could die a happy man

I understand why people from Liverpool boo God Save the Queen, it's a sh*t song anyway, and represents a state that serves huge sections of society, whole countries, regions and cities, very poorly indeed. A cursory glance at the reports suggests that it was some feckless royal parasite being booed, not Abide With Me, and frankly I understand that too. I don't think they were booing the hymn anyway.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 03:44 - May 15 with 3174 viewsjohnhoop

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 22:54 - May 14 by kropotkin41

I understand why people from Liverpool boo God Save the Queen, it's a sh*t song anyway, and represents a state that serves huge sections of society, whole countries, regions and cities, very poorly indeed. A cursory glance at the reports suggests that it was some feckless royal parasite being booed, not Abide With Me, and frankly I understand that too. I don't think they were booing the hymn anyway.

The “feckless royal parasite” is in California.
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 09:31 - May 15 with 2805 viewsDiscodroids

Like i said in the 'Wagchristie' thread,  i've got less interest in any  FA cup final than Umayyad Dynasty  Textile studies. 

And Yet, Having to choose a winner yesterday between that phalanx of amitage shanks under-the-rim streptococcus, was like deciding to ask either Arthur Leigh Allen or Robert Hannibal Maudsley over for sunday afternoon Tiffin in my Leigh On Sea Botanical Gardenia.

The only team i abhor more than Chelsea and Liverpool are West ham. The superior self entitlement and Event Horizon delusion that cuts deep into the bone marrow Of their fans, is demonic.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 9:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 10:03 - May 15 with 2719 viewsSimonJames

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 09:31 - May 15 by Discodroids

Like i said in the 'Wagchristie' thread,  i've got less interest in any  FA cup final than Umayyad Dynasty  Textile studies. 

And Yet, Having to choose a winner yesterday between that phalanx of amitage shanks under-the-rim streptococcus, was like deciding to ask either Arthur Leigh Allen or Robert Hannibal Maudsley over for sunday afternoon Tiffin in my Leigh On Sea Botanical Gardenia.

The only team i abhor more than Chelsea and Liverpool are West ham. The superior self entitlement and Event Horizon delusion that cuts deep into the bone marrow Of their fans, is demonic.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 9:53]

100% of people who drink water will die.

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 11:46 - May 15 with 2529 viewsdanehoop

Currently located in sunny Epsom, which like much of this part of the world is unfortunately polluted by Chelscum fans. Walked round to my mum's during the penalty shoot out (clearly such compelling TV that) only to the visceral roar from my of the local area. Then total silence shortly after as the Micky Mousers scored a winner. It was a really nice silence.

Never knowingly understood

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 12:33 - May 15 with 2477 viewsHayesender

I had no interest in the cup final yesterday. Two horrible clubs with two horrible sets of fans.

I took the boy out to puttshack in Westfield instead. Saw loads of kids in Liverpool shirts out and about while the game was on. Sums up the Premier league

Poll: Shamima Beghum

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 14:11 - May 15 with 2375 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 21:50 - May 14 by paulparker

They were booing the national anthem / Prince William not Abide With Me I understand.
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 14:40 - May 15 with 2333 viewsSuperhoop83

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 11:46 - May 15 by danehoop

Currently located in sunny Epsom, which like much of this part of the world is unfortunately polluted by Chelscum fans. Walked round to my mum's during the penalty shoot out (clearly such compelling TV that) only to the visceral roar from my of the local area. Then total silence shortly after as the Micky Mousers scored a winner. It was a really nice silence.

That's my neck of the woods too and I was in a pub.

Most enjoyable, especially after a fan of Chels straight out of the Chels production line celebrated Mane's saved penalty as if the Chels had won.

Suffering since 1978.

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 15:18 - May 15 with 2264 viewsDWQPR

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 14:11 - May 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

They were booing the national anthem / Prince William not Abide With Me I understand.

The booing started with Abide With Me. Well before Prince William made an appearance and well before the singing of the National Anthem. It was sung by the B Positive Choir who help to promote the issues of sickle cell anaemia.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 16:18 - May 15 with 2187 viewsRs_Holy

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 19:53 - May 14 by Tonto

chelsea women winning their cup final currently.... could Terry still be there???
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 16:35 - May 15 with 2145 viewsDannytheR

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 16:18 - May 15 by Rs_Holy

chelsea women winning their cup final currently.... could Terry still be there???

*Full kit* Check

*Stuffed sports bra* Check

"Hauntingly unconvincing long bionde wig* Check
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 16:43 - May 15 with 2125 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 15:18 - May 15 by DWQPR

The booing started with Abide With Me. Well before Prince William made an appearance and well before the singing of the National Anthem. It was sung by the B Positive Choir who help to promote the issues of sickle cell anaemia.

I hope I’m not wrong but whatever you think of Liverpool fans, I doubt very much they’d boo a hymn sung by a charity.

I would imagine a few of them probably jumped the gun.
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 16:44 - May 15 with 2119 viewsRanger_Things

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 03:44 - May 15 by johnhoop

The “feckless royal parasite” is in California.

So would it be acceptable to boo Harry?

What about the nonce Andrew?

Are all the Royals above criticism or just some, and if so who decides?
gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 17:09 - May 15 with 2082 viewspaulparker

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 16:43 - May 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I hope I’m not wrong but whatever you think of Liverpool fans, I doubt very much they’d boo a hymn sung by a charity.

I would imagine a few of them probably jumped the gun.

They booed it and were booing it through out the hymn
They are absolute vvanksplats and I hope Real destroy them in the champions league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

gotta feel for chelsea today..... on 19:08 - May 15 with 1978 viewsthemodfather

sod them, i final that once was a mainstay when i was kid is now rarely bothered about. i flicked over for the score and watched the scum lose the pens.
since the gangster dodgy dealer fled, they have lost 2 finals, lost at home to bees and gunners with both scoring 4 and are nowhere near top 2. new owners will want money out, not launder it , the rot is slowly starting.
20 yrs to league one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024