Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney 13:27 - May 15 with 7053 viewsbosh67

https://www.football365.com/news/wayne-rooney-questioned-sergio-aguero-title-man

Yeah, we definitely wanted City to win that day, Wayne. Surprised a 10 man team that wasn't very good didn't kick it in our own goal. Cisse only celebrated with City because he was only on £80K a week for us and thought there may be some champaign in it. Barton got sent off specifically to allow City, his old team to win. There was no chance of us going down that day!!!

Blimey, Wayne, sitting in a court room watching your wife and her ex-bestie embarrass themselves in front of the world's media has really got to you.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 13:39 - May 15 with 4739 viewsstowmarketrange

Is that the same Paddy Kenny who got an injury earlier in the game?And what did he expect us to do with the ball in the 94th minute with only 10 men defending for their lives?Maybe we should’ve taken the ball to our own corner flags and kept it there?
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:05 - May 15 with 4673 viewsPunteR

"City get the second goal and QPR kick it straight back to them and that’s never been questioned — I find that strange."
He's never paid much attention to us then.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:08 - May 15 with 4660 viewsPaddyhoops

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:05 - May 15 by PunteR

"City get the second goal and QPR kick it straight back to them and that’s never been questioned — I find that strange."

The old granny chaser has never been the sharpest tool in the box..to be fair!!
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:23 - May 15 with 4631 viewsLythamR

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:08 - May 15 by Paddyhoops

The old granny chaser has never been the sharpest tool in the box..to be fair!!

He shouldnt be allowed out unsupervised
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:13 - May 15 with 4492 viewsQPR_John

At the very least there is a suggestion that we threw the game. Maybe the club or the FA should look into it.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:20 - May 15 with 4480 viewsJuzzie

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:13 - May 15 by QPR_John

At the very least there is a suggestion that we threw the game. Maybe the club or the FA should look into it.

I was there and get thoroughly pi$$ed off that people, plastic man u mainly, suggesting we threw it.

There was so much confusion going on those last 90 seconds. Rumours going around Bolton had a last minute penalty and so on. The QPR bench were cheering but the players didn’t see it, they were so focussed on the game. Then the goal. Derry (or maybe Hill) punching the ground in despair. Why do that if they knew we were safe. Cisse celebrating with Nasri ‘cos they’re mates.

Man Utd conveniently keep forgetting they threw it away in the last couple of weeks. Drew 3-3 at home to Everton after twice being two goals ahead and losing 1-0 away to lowly Wigan. Just a draw in that Wigan game and they’d won the title.
But no, lets blame it on QPR for losing a game everyone expected them to lose.

Edit: it was 4-4 at home to Everton. They conceded just 4 goals in the previous 10 games. Still QPR’s fault though.

[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:49]
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:21 - May 15 with 4478 viewsDWQPR

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:05 - May 15 by PunteR

If that’s what he thinks then I bloody hope that is what happened. We all knew we were safe by the time the winner went in and almost to a man we all went up celebrating because we knew it meant that United had lost the title. Great afternoon and the most tension filled stadium I had ever been to.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 17:25 - May 15 with 4238 viewssilverbirch

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:20 - May 15 by Juzzie

I was there and get thoroughly pi$$ed off that people, plastic man u mainly, suggesting we threw it.

There was so much confusion going on those last 90 seconds. Rumours going around Bolton had a last minute penalty and so on. The QPR bench were cheering but the players didn’t see it, they were so focussed on the game. Then the goal. Derry (or maybe Hill) punching the ground in despair. Why do that if they knew we were safe. Cisse celebrating with Nasri ‘cos they’re mates.

Man Utd conveniently keep forgetting they threw it away in the last couple of weeks. Drew 3-3 at home to Everton after twice being two goals ahead and losing 1-0 away to lowly Wigan. Just a draw in that Wigan game and they’d won the title.

Edit: it was 4-4 at home to Everton. They conceded just 4 goals in the previous 10 games. Still QPR’s fault though.

I seem to recall the celebrations on our bench distracted some of our players in the build up to the final goal
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:24 - May 15 with 4131 viewsstevec

After that dive, Derry getting sent off and the Rooney penalty I kind of like the idea that we did throw the game and let City win.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:28 - May 15 with 4108 viewsstainrods_elbow

I don't (want to) think we threw the game, but it was a strange day all right. But pro football tainted by corruption - who'd think that?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:30 - May 15 with 4123 viewsNorthernr

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:24 - May 15 by stevec

After that dive, Derry getting sent off and the Rooney penalty I kind of like the idea that we did throw the game and let City win.

Seconded.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:51 - May 15 with 4083 viewsRangersDave

Should be had up on a charge by the FA, and Derby put in the bottom tier of football, so that WRDC can visit god forsaken places where WR can grab a granny for a fiver.

Useless comment, useless man, underserving father, and shyte new chavvy house.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:53 - May 15 with 4079 viewsJuzzie

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 17:25 - May 15 by silverbirch

I seem to recall the celebrations on our bench distracted some of our players in the build up to the final goal

I’ve just watched a few clips on youtube and there’s nothing i can see where the players are distracted. They’re all focussing in the ball and what the City players were doing.

Rooney is like every other Man U fan, bitter and looking for excuses. As said, they only have themselves to blame.

Interesting stat….. in all his time at Liverpool and at Man City, that was Ballotelli’s only ever assist!
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 19:11 - May 15 with 4039 viewsthemodfather

maybe he needs money from media, so spurts out drivel without proof, so he can for her indoors to have a day in court! £1m in fees for each wag?? and why is it news...with so much else going on that is important, wags tweeting, texting and bitching ain't news.
oh rooney can go drink himself to the gutter imo
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 19:29 - May 15 with 4015 viewsdistortR

It's not like the ref kept the game going and going until he got the favoured outcome, claiming he had booked players for time wasting, when he hadn't, hmmmmmmmmm?
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 19:45 - May 15 with 3974 viewsterryb

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:20 - May 15 by Juzzie

I'm fairly sure that some of the players have said some knew that we had stayed up while at least half of the players didn't know.

That would certainly be in keeping for us, operating on different wavelengths!
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 21:25 - May 15 with 3834 viewsdavman

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:24 - May 15 by stevec

Exactly my thoughts, Steve. When I knew we were safe I was delighted because of what Young and Lee "the Bolton fan" Mason did at OT.

Disgraceful Big team decision by yet another cowardly lion referee to add to the list. Funny how no-one ever mentions that, eh, Wazza?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 21:40 - May 15 with 3797 viewsdaveB

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 17:25 - May 15 by silverbirch

I think that's a myth, when you see the reaction of the defenders it was clear they thought we were down
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 22:01 - May 15 with 3732 viewshoops_legend

I have never seen proper footage apart from one angle. I reckon some of our team were distracted by the bench to be honest which is normal. No foul play but as mentioned earlier. Happy it happened given the Derry/Young incident
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 07:47 - May 16 with 3358 viewseastside_r

Clearly been at Derby too long. Their fans hatred of us seeping through to the manager.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 08:59 - May 16 with 3249 viewstoboboly

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:13 - May 15 by QPR_John

That would be amusing if we sued him.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 09:11 - May 16 with 3206 viewsJuzzie

Me again! He’s specifically citing the situation where after Dzeko scored we punted straight down the other end from kick off. Well, yes, it may have given them possession straight away where they mounted another attack but we also got possession back and pushed forward and then had a throw in on the right inside their own half meaning whatever happened straight from kick off was rendered void.

They really need to check these things properly before making baseless accusations. He’ll be working for the Kremlin next.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 11:29 - May 16 with 3048 viewsTheChef

If good old Taye Taiwo just stood Aguero up rather than diving in, then I don't think the goal ever happens.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 11:30 - May 16 with 3047 viewsGeorgeKulscar

Although Paddy didn't do well for their first goal I remember him making a number of very good saves to keep them out second half. Strange for Rooney to comment on that and not Barton who was the only one acting suspiciously, desperate to get sent off.

What a load of sh!t
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 13:10 - May 16 with 2926 viewsheadhoops

sad man, sad wife.
Will no doubt be a conspiracy that dozens of international keeprs let Harry Kane score just so his Emgland records gets beaten.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024