Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the decline of Oldham 12:37 - Jun 26 with 2646 viewsthemodfather

bbc sport online news has a story on their decline, managers in/out, suggested interference from above ( owners brother is involved) , the old owners retained a lease on the ground and new owners didn't pay so stands stayed closed!! new signings the boss never knew about.....a bloody mess and i was thinking, thank heaven we got out of our troubles, oldham not the only club gone to the pits thru poor management/mismanagement , bury and doncaster come to mind, darlington? new ground etc and gone.
fit and proper eh?
the decline of Oldham on 13:31 - Jun 26 with 2505 viewsTonto

As many have said before... be careful what you wish for.

Football always has had along list of rogues but add on that more than ever money talks and you wonder why anyone sane would ever want to own a football club.

The football "fit and proper" test isn't worth the paper its written on if Saudi sportswashers can purchase Newcastle and so called Cryto millionaires can become preferred.bidders.

The trouble is that the only way to resolve this is for the bubble to burst i fear.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

the decline of Oldham on 17:15 - Jun 26 with 2235 viewsBoston

the decline of Oldham on 13:31 - Jun 26 by Tonto

As many have said before... be careful what you wish for.

Football always has had along list of rogues but add on that more than ever money talks and you wonder why anyone sane would ever want to own a football club.

The football "fit and proper" test isn't worth the paper its written on if Saudi sportswashers can purchase Newcastle and so called Cryto millionaires can become preferred.bidders.

The trouble is that the only way to resolve this is for the bubble to burst i fear.

Goodness...you're not suggesting War!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

the decline of Oldham on 17:49 - Jun 26 with 2176 viewsdistortR

the decline of Oldham on 17:15 - Jun 26 by Boston

Goodness...you're not suggesting War!

surely the answer has to be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024