Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offy Training Videos 14:50 - Jun 27 with 1596 viewsPinnerPaul

2nd one was more interesting than usual as they left the sound of the day on, as opposed to the usual mood music.

I even found the "relentless schedule" - copyright Mark Warburton - enlightening.

MB " Tough today I know, but just a single 60' session tomorrow, double on Saturday, off on Sunday and then we go for it on Monday"

He also told them, "If you can't do that drill Looked like 3 v 3 to me), then you won't get in this team. I want shoulders facing both gaols, we don't want sideways movement"

All fascinating stuff ( to me anyway!)

Offy Training Videos on 14:58 - Jun 27 with 1506 viewsPinnerPaul

Sorry - mostly already covered in the Manager v Head Coach thread!
Offy Training Videos on 15:00 - Jun 27 with 1487 viewsdmm

Agreed, Paul. After Beale has signaled on numerous occasions the importance of being positive and building relationships, I was a bit surprised at his tough talking. It must be what some need at this point, and he's not worked with the best of the squad yet.
Offy Training Videos on 15:09 - Jun 27 with 1417 viewsPinnerPaul

Offy Training Videos on 15:00 - Jun 27 by dmm

Agreed, Paul. After Beale has signaled on numerous occasions the importance of being positive and building relationships, I was a bit surprised at his tough talking. It must be what some need at this point, and he's not worked with the best of the squad yet.

More constructive than Mark Hughes who basically treated them like children in the video I saw - "Do as you're told" was basically the message on day 1!
Offy Training Videos on 08:22 - Jun 28 with 853 viewsKensal_Ranger

Agree, this is an interesting snippet of what Mick Beale will be looking for from his players to get into 'his team'.
But crikey, I'm no expert, is he going to get the best out of them if all the training pitches look like the one they were using in the video?
Looking at the lay of the pitch at 2:27' & 3:31' in you have to wonder.
Also his comment to the lads at 4:02' Something like, 'I know, I know, the pitch, it's great'
Don't think he'll be satisfied with that, given what he's been used to before!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024