Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? 11:39 - Jun 30 with 4557 viewswestberksr

just trying to renew ST (against my better judgement & summer long reasoning)

well get to the payment page and it seems to be refusing to sell me my ST as I'm not a member buying in a members only area (Upper Loft); so i'm now hanging on for the box office which has the most annoying hold message.

no elevator music, just the 'thank you for your patience'....., followed by repeated 'there is still xx caller ahead of you in the queue'!

up there with most annoying holds ever....

anyway; lovely lady in box office sorted it out and my annual dose of self harming can commence once more

oh, point being; if you are a last minute renewer please bear this issue in mind.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 11:43]
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 12:09 - Jun 30 with 4449 viewsLblock

QPR innit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 12:18 - Jun 30 with 4431 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Us early adopters have been sitting here smoking cigars rather than listening to that hold music mate.
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 12:54 - Jun 30 with 4333 viewsfrancisbowles

Auto renewal, monthly direct debit, cancel any time if you want to. Simples.
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 14:20 - Jun 30 with 4219 viewsqueensparker

Just went down the box office to do it and the queues are pretty bad so get there now if you want to make the 5pm deadline

(This may be an exaggeration)
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 15:08 - Jun 30 with 4126 viewsdenhamhoop2

Same here kept looping me round as non member so just phoned the box office
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 16:35 - Jun 30 with 4017 viewscolinallcars

I renewed in person last week but didn't get a confirmation email. The other day I got an email reminding me that Thursday is the last date to renew.
I phoned the box office and they said it was a generic email and not to worry. Yes, I said but it was addressed to me personally, so being a worrier I suspected there'd been a problem with the transaction.
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 17:28 - Jun 30 with 3921 viewsPinnerPaul

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 16:35 - Jun 30 by colinallcars

I renewed in person last week but didn't get a confirmation email. The other day I got an email reminding me that Thursday is the last date to renew.
I phoned the box office and they said it was a generic email and not to worry. Yes, I said but it was addressed to me personally, so being a worrier I suspected there'd been a problem with the transaction.

Don't think you're being paranoid at all.

I paid in cash a few weeks ago (My referee money in case anyone thinks I'm loaded!) and it was only after walking away I realised I didn't get a receipt!

Luckily I DID get a confirmation e mail pretty quickly so that was my worry over.

Still have the unanswered question about whether my 'non - digital' card from last season will work, but won't start fretting over that just yet!
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 3890 viewsqueensparker

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 17:28 - Jun 30 by PinnerPaul

Don't think you're being paranoid at all.

I paid in cash a few weeks ago (My referee money in case anyone thinks I'm loaded!) and it was only after walking away I realised I didn't get a receipt!

Luckily I DID get a confirmation e mail pretty quickly so that was my worry over.

Still have the unanswered question about whether my 'non - digital' card from last season will work, but won't start fretting over that just yet!

On the card update, I asked them about that today as my Dad has one and they said it should just automatically update.
Login to get fewer ads

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 18:05 - Jun 30 with 3858 viewsqpr1976

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 16:35 - Jun 30 by colinallcars

Renewed 2 weeks ago.
Had to ring them as my online account would only let me renew My ticket and NOT my Sons as well, which I have always done together.
Still haven’t received a confirmation email for either renewal, but money Has been taken off my card, so guessing all ok.
Shouldn’t be such a trial though.
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 19:16 - Jun 30 with 3774 viewslondonscottish

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 12:18 - Jun 30 by CroydonCaptJack

Us early adopters have been sitting here smoking cigars rather than listening to that hold music mate.

I did it so long ago I've now run out of cigars.

What hold music?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 19:34 - Jun 30 with 3750 viewscolinallcars

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 19:16 - Jun 30 by londonscottish

I did it so long ago I've now run out of cigars.

What hold music?

Just a robotic voice saying 2 ahead of you in the queue.
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 19:51 - Jun 30 with 3717 views100percent

You're only renewing so that you get to sit with us all year.....
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 22:54 - Jun 30 with 3604 viewslondonscottish

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 19:34 - Jun 30 by colinallcars

Just a robotic voice saying 2 ahead of you in the queue.

Sorry, wasn't being serious. Just ribbing Westberks.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 02:55 - Jul 1 with 3538 viewsBoston

Peter, Paul, even Erconwald, but St.Renewal, no.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 04:54 - Jul 1 with 3515 viewsLblock

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 02:55 - Jul 1 by Boston

Peter, Paul, even Erconwald, but St.Renewal, no.

He’s the Patron Saint of ruining 98 minutes of your life on a regular basis

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 15:32 - Jul 1 with 3358 viewsPinnerPaul

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 17:51 - Jun 30 by queensparker

On the card update, I asked them about that today as my Dad has one and they said it should just automatically update.

Cheers, I suspect that's the case but the word 'should' hardly feels you with confidence!

It DID work last season but only from about the 3rd match onwards!

I'll email them in a couple of weeks if no further official news.
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? (n/t) on 10:11 - Jul 3 with 3151 viewswestberksr

[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 10:14]
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 10:14 - Jul 3 with 3130 viewswestberksr

ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 19:51 - Jun 30 by 100percent

You're only renewing so that you get to sit with us all year.....

listening to yours and the lad's dulcet tones is all I live for on a Saturday afternoon*

*or Friday evening, Saturday midday, Saturday evening, Sunday lunchtime. Tuesday evening. Wednesday evening*

*subject to Sky being twunts
ST renewal..... am I missing something on the official? on 13:49 - Jul 4 with 2900 viewsrobith

They renewed my recently passed father's season ticket.

Having to tell them for a second time that he'd died felt real good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024