Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro 02:21 - Aug 6 with 42239 viewsFredManRave

What could possibly go wrong except for the game actually going ahead!

My predickshun is a glorious naughty nought to stop the riot and get our first pints of several this season on the bored.

No idea on first scorer or result, mind.

Beale Army!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 02:26 - Aug 6 with 9986 viewsBoston

QPR 2 The Brian Clough Invitational Memorial Eleven 0.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 04:17 - Aug 6 with 9922 viewsLowerloftLad

Last season I thought Boro was one of the best sides we faced all season, we just couldn't get the bloody ball back. Add to fact we can't be relying on Mr Lumley to gift us a couple of goals either and I think we could be in for a long afternoon.

Head QPR 0 Boro 2
Heart QPR 1 Boro 0
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 4:23]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 07:47 - Aug 6 with 9777 viewsstevec

Got a feeling we’ll get a corner this afternoon.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:24 - Aug 6 with 9712 viewsDorse

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 07:47 - Aug 6 by stevec

Got a feeling we’ll get a corner this afternoon.

Whoa there, Steve! Baby steps, one thing at a time. We only just got a throw in last week and look what happened. Poor old Albert had to be subbed in all the excitement. A corner might just finish him off

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:34 - Aug 6 with 9694 views222gers

Come on lads……if Brum can win so can we !
2-0 to the Soopahs ( Dykes 2).
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:35 - Aug 6 with 9690 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:24 - Aug 6 by Dorse

Whoa there, Steve! Baby steps, one thing at a time. We only just got a throw in last week and look what happened. Poor old Albert had to be subbed in all the excitement. A corner might just finish him off

Never let the football get in the way of a day at the football, 0-0 with 5 corners to their 11
Cmon you Rssss
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:38 - Aug 6 with 9687 viewsessextaxiboy

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:24 - Aug 6 by Dorse

I love the first home league game in the sunshine , what seats there are are going to be taken .

We know these players can compete , we have a new coach with a new style , its going to take time .

2-1
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:51 - Aug 6 with 9666 viewsDorse

I actually think this is going to be a much better game for us. Firstly, the team saw that Plan A, when executed, works pretty well. Prior to the goal at Blackburn, they went about their business really well. We all know what happened next but MB has had week to work on them. I see that as a positive: they know the system has kinks but it still works - so get your heads up and play!

Anyway, I am useless at predicting scores so I will predict performance improvement and at least 4 shirtless female streakers that will overwhelm the stewards paying tribute to Chloe Kelly. You Rs!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:58 - Aug 6 with 9646 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ, we need a win.

For the mood more than the three points.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:59 - Aug 6 with 9644 viewsdavman

Meeting up with 82 year old dad for his first game in a long, long time - he is a rugby man and not really into football. Aaron and I will tell him not to expect much, but my god, I hope we get proved horribly wrong.

A real test for Paal and Kakay today; this will test Beale's matra to play on the front foot. If they can pin their oppos back, they'd have done exceptionally well.

I can't believe we'll go forever without a goal and had gone for a Dykes off the ass goal, but I am not sure he'll start anymore, so will change that...

1-2.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:10 - Aug 6 with 9606 viewsDannyPaddox

8-0 !!! Hit ‘em like Wealdstone!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 9:20]
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:14 - Aug 6 with 9572 viewsPunteR

Cometh the hour cometh the man.

Fredmanrave is back!

The man from Mendoza.. he say yess!

1-1 to Rangers

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:14 - Aug 6 with 9567 viewsHayesender

I don't know if it's the early start, or that I'm so stressed out house hunting, but I can't remember feeling less enthusiastic about a start of a season.

I'm sure I'll feel better once I step inside Loftus Road.

Heart 2-1
Head 0-2

Come on you R's

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:15 - Aug 6 with 9568 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

I'm attending though and our record when I do for the last few seasons is lots of draws and a few losses so sorry in advance.

Regards Jonah.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:17 - Aug 6 with 9560 viewsnumptydumpty

Blimey these are the months that my relationship with the Mrs goes downhill !!!

August to May every year. No idea what the common denominator is at all !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:29 - Aug 6 with 9511 viewsQPRSteve

I think we are a better team that some on this board believe. With players coming back I'm hopeful for a win to shut up all the moaning minnies.

2-1 to the Rangers
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:31 - Aug 6 with 9503 viewsdmm

Some interesting hints to Beale's thoughts about the team here: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/beale-expecting-50-more-from-qpr-after-injur

He said last week he had 50% of the team he wants which would suggest a fair number could drop down to the bench when the 4 coming back in are up to speed, and a FB and striker (hopefully) are brought in.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:41 - Aug 6 with 9465 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:31 - Aug 6 by dmm

Some interesting hints to Beale's thoughts about the team here: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/beale-expecting-50-more-from-qpr-after-injur

He said last week he had 50% of the team he wants which would suggest a fair number could drop down to the bench when the 4 coming back in are up to speed, and a FB and striker (hopefully) are brought in.

So he had five and a half players?

Harsh on Chair, no?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:50 - Aug 6 with 9432 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 Dickie for me.

Who knows?
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:06 - Aug 6 with 9379 viewsbosh67

I reckon 1-1. Boro decent outfit. We need some time to get going. It’s my first game since late 2019 and my dad died at the start of the pandemic. I’m also a guest of a group of Boro fans who have taken a box so I am secretly hoping I feel smugly sympathetic if we actually batter them today. If anyone needs me I’ll be at the prawn sandwiches! It is quite strange to be back in this way because in real life I can’t really afford to go anymore.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 10:07]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:15 - Aug 6 with 9355 viewsPinnerPaul

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:06 - Aug 6 by bosh67

I reckon 1-1. Boro decent outfit. We need some time to get going. It’s my first game since late 2019 and my dad died at the start of the pandemic. I’m also a guest of a group of Boro fans who have taken a box so I am secretly hoping I feel smugly sympathetic if we actually batter them today. If anyone needs me I’ll be at the prawn sandwiches! It is quite strange to be back in this way because in real life I can’t really afford to go anymore.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 10:07]

Enjoy your day and hope we win for your Dad!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:15 - Aug 6 with 9342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:15 - Aug 6 by PinnerPaul

Enjoy your day and hope we win for your Dad!

Seconded.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:21 - Aug 6 with 9324 viewsNorthLondonR

5-0 Rangers to rekindle the memories of Blackpool '03.. George Thomas with all 5
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:22 - Aug 6 with 9311 viewsDejR_vu

1-0.

Les Ferdinand coming on in the 95th minute and doing what he does best 😉

Edit: Dykes, off his nut, from a peach of a cross.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 10:25]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:30 - Aug 6 with 9285 viewsDejR_vu

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 09:41 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

So he had five and a half players?

Harsh on Chair, no?

Sizeist

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024