Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black cats Match thread....... 23:11 - Aug 12 with 54931 viewsqpr_1968

i think i could be alone here, but i'm going for a 1-0 win.

brave or stupid, i reckon mr beale will do his homework, tighten up the defence, and we will nick it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Black cats Match thread....... on 23:27 - Aug 12 with 7580 viewskensalriser

That's some good stuff you've got there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Black cats Match thread....... on 23:28 - Aug 12 with 7579 viewsonlyrinmoray

I was due togo to this with Edinburgh based fans However due to the train strike it’s off I think it will be a scoring draw Been once before we lost 3-1 Cisse. scored for us.
Black cats Match thread....... on 01:03 - Aug 13 with 7479 viewsBoston

A draw. 0-0 0r 1-1. don't see much in either squad that is particularly exciting.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Black cats Match thread....... on 03:08 - Aug 13 with 7430 viewsCLAREMAN1995

3 games in a row I will be unable to watch a second of due to work but I am picking QPR to get a win here despite the sky falling .
The reason is during the very enjoyable Netflix Doc a Sunderland wan*er broke the HD camera in a fit of rage when they were losing at half time.Despite every bone in my body hoping they would lose they came back and won that game and above wa*ker went home happy without having to pay up .
He will leave sad tomorrow we will win
Black cats Match thread....... on 05:13 - Aug 13 with 7389 viewsHooparoo

Whilst I don’t see anything in particular that we have to be worried about from Sunderland I just think we are too thin and lacking in depth. Would take a point now if it was offered. Poor old Oz tries hard but neither him or Niko are hardly Roberto Carlos are they? Dozzell had me yelling at the TV on Tuesday as he strolled around giving it away or just passing it straight back to where it came from. I’d be tempted to start young Armstrong up front with Dykes in a 4-4-2 as I think Chair could not only do with a rest, he’s become a massive ball hog so getting dropped might give him something to think about. Shame Amos is out as I think him and Field together is our most mobile CM pairing.

Dickie and Dunne looked solid enough at Charlton and we know Seny is reliable so maybe a 0-0 wouldn’t be too much to ask for.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 5:20]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Black cats Match thread....... on 06:17 - Aug 13 with 7343 viewsDWQPR

Went to Chris Ramsey’s first game in charge where at that point we hadn’t won away, was a cold wet Tuesday might in February and Tony Fernandes had popped up on the radio saying he was confident Rangers had secured the dream manager! Certainly wasn’t a 40,000 crowd awaiting us as we were stuck up in the gods, but by half time most of them had left as we led 2-0 with Zamora scoring. Remained that way. Got home at past 2.30am. So a repeat score line will go down very nicely.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:14 - Aug 13 with 7281 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Amos, Paal and Willock out, and concerns over the personnel that will replace them. No one, least of all Beale, knows which QPR will turn up against a resurgent Makem nation.

All this in a backdrop of: Growing industrial unrest; the distinct possibility of the stupidest person ever becoming PM; climate annihilation looming; as a lunatic lobs bombs into a nuclear facility for sh1ts and giggles; Rushdie knifed and a looming winter of hardship and discontent, the world needs 'THAT' QPR to turn up today.

The Rangers to respond with the type of performance that only Shakespeare high on hope and fuelled to the gills on mead could script: 4-1 to the Rangers, I'll settle for 3-1 if I must.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:27 - Aug 13 with 7273 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Be delighted with a gritty 0-0, then back to HQ and home wins against Blackpool and Rotherham next week.
Login to get fewer ads

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:39 - Aug 13 with 7245 viewsdavman

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:27 - Aug 13 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Be delighted with a gritty 0-0, then back to HQ and home wins against Blackpool and Rotherham next week.

"Delighted" with 7 points from 9 would be a little understated I'd have thought.

Would be happy with 4 and expecting 2 or 3.

Today will go either way 1-0.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:48 - Aug 13 with 7231 viewsRangersw12

1 - 2 win 💪
Black cats Match thread....... on 08:12 - Aug 13 with 7167 viewsstevec

Looking upon all Northern ventures as bonus games this season.

23 home wins and 4 more at our most local away games will see us comfortably into the play offs. A nice sunny day with a light south westerly at Swansea, Cardiff and Bristol and we are probably looking at automatic promotion.

3-0 Sunderland.
Black cats Match thread....... on 08:16 - Aug 13 with 7158 viewsLoftgirl

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:14 - Aug 13 by PlanetHonneywood

Amos, Paal and Willock out, and concerns over the personnel that will replace them. No one, least of all Beale, knows which QPR will turn up against a resurgent Makem nation.

All this in a backdrop of: Growing industrial unrest; the distinct possibility of the stupidest person ever becoming PM; climate annihilation looming; as a lunatic lobs bombs into a nuclear facility for sh1ts and giggles; Rushdie knifed and a looming winter of hardship and discontent, the world needs 'THAT' QPR to turn up today.

The Rangers to respond with the type of performance that only Shakespeare high on hope and fuelled to the gills on mead could script: 4-1 to the Rangers, I'll settle for 3-1 if I must.

Black cats Match thread....... on 08:44 - Aug 13 with 7102 viewsnix

Black cats Match thread....... on 07:14 - Aug 13 by PlanetHonneywood

I take your point about some awful things going on in the world, but blimey we can't rely on team hope to cheer up the world atm.

0-0 would be an okay result up there but ideally 1-1 for our heroic fans so they get something to cheer about.

Would love to win it obvs but would rather win our next two home games. Three home games in a row would be a great platform from which we can start to chip away at the away games, especially if we manage to get a couple of players in before deadline day.
Black cats Match thread....... on 09:15 - Aug 13 with 7047 viewsRokerite

The sea fret of the last thirty-six hours has largely dissipated and the sun's breaking through. So I hope any of you who are able to get yourselves onto our seafront and enjoy a coffee, ice-cream and fish and chips.
And enjoy the match!
Black cats Match thread....... on 09:24 - Aug 13 with 6995 viewseastside_r

Can’t see anything other than a comprehensive loss and how well they take their chances.

1 or 2-0 to them.

Or just maybe Illy refinds his mojo and Armstrong strong arms them.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 10:12]
Black cats Match thread....... on 09:36 - Aug 13 with 6963 viewscolinallcars

Black cats Match thread....... on 09:15 - Aug 13 by Rokerite

The sea fret of the last thirty-six hours has largely dissipated and the sun's breaking through. So I hope any of you who are able to get yourselves onto our seafront and enjoy a coffee, ice-cream and fish and chips.
And enjoy the match!

And get down to Colman's for some real fish and chips !
Black cats Match thread....... on 09:47 - Aug 13 with 6914 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Mate down the pub said it would be 1-1 so that’s good enough for me. Chair to score.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Black cats Match thread....... on 10:00 - Aug 13 with 6873 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Black cats Match thread....... on 09:47 - Aug 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

Mate down the pub said it would be 1-1 so that’s good enough for me. Chair to score.

Would bite your hand off for a 1-1 today with no new injury worries and an improved performance from Lil Illy, well done to the travelling Rs, Dunne to score.
Black cats Match thread....... on 10:17 - Aug 13 with 6799 viewsfrancisbowles

I am worried about this one. If they score early..........

With the players we have available, we will need a near perfect performance from all of them, to keep the makems out and come back with anything from the game.

I'd love a point but will have to be ok with anything that doesn't shatter our fragile confidence.

Come on U Rrrrrs
Black cats Match thread....... on 10:34 - Aug 13 with 6753 viewsLythamR

Bubbles burst, strength through adversity

1-2 Rangers Dickie and Dykes
Black cats Match thread....... on 10:40 - Aug 13 with 6722 viewsSonofpugwash

High Hopes of a 2-0 R's win.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Black cats Match thread....... on 10:40 - Aug 13 with 6716 viewsstevec

And enjoy the match!

Sun breaking through? A calm sea?

Quite clearly a touch of the Woodgates.
Black cats Match thread....... on 10:57 - Aug 13 with 6654 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nailed on defeat, possiublyu by three I'm afraid. The squad is so painfully thin, if we score we have nothing to give us back up to stop the inevitable onslaught, if we concede first there's nothing to come off the bench to change it.
Going to be a long season.

Bare bones.

Black cats Match thread....... on 10:59 - Aug 13 with 6649 viewsnix

And enjoy the match!

What's the makem fans view of today's match? Are you confident?
Black cats Match thread....... on 11:03 - Aug 13 with 6642 viewsDoudou87

Tyler Roberts goal and assist. 1-2

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024