Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries 06:07 - Aug 16 with 3445 viewsVancouverHoop

Once again it's blocked in Canada and elsewhere. (Beginning to wonder what we're actually paying for.)

DaZN is carrying the game here.
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 08:34 - Aug 16 with 3251 viewsenfieldargh

Its live on Sky so no qpr+

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:16 - Aug 16 with 3052 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. That's standard, but it makes three matches out of the first five that have been blocked.

In the early days of QPR+ the club gave rebates to subscribers for missed matches, but that hasn't happened for awhile. If the rate of withdrawals continues it's going to at least raise questions about the value per match.
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:26 - Aug 16 with 3028 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 08:34 - Aug 16 by enfieldargh

Its live on Sky so no qpr+

I looked on the the QPR offy, and see that it remains available to all QPR+ subscribers in North Korea!

I believe KJ-U is one of our own; occasional poster on here as 'Rocketman' if memory serves.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:29 - Aug 16 with 3020 viewsB_Wad

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:16 - Aug 16 by VancouverHoop

Yeah. That's standard, but it makes three matches out of the first five that have been blocked.

In the early days of QPR+ the club gave rebates to subscribers for missed matches, but that hasn't happened for awhile. If the rate of withdrawals continues it's going to at least raise questions about the value per match.

ESPN + is only $5 a month here in the states. Less than a gallon of gas and covers all the matches that QPR plus doesn't.
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:41 - Aug 16 with 2979 viewsJAPRANGERS

I wonder if it can be seen in Japan on QPR+ ??
On holiday right now so can get up at 4am to watch
If the game is showing.😄
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:44 - Aug 16 with 2961 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:41 - Aug 16 by JAPRANGERS

I wonder if it can be seen in Japan on QPR+ ??
On holiday right now so can get up at 4am to watch
If the game is showing.😄

You might have time to pop over to North Korea?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:47 - Aug 16 with 2941 viewsJAPRANGERS

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:44 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the info Brian!
Yep I’ll have to go and watch the game on Kimmy’s TV!
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:56 - Aug 16 with 2905 viewsMick_S

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 16:44 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

By Jingo. We’re massive. I’m off to Monaco.

Actually, I’m not as we are on Sky. Must pay more attention.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 17:04]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 18:23 - Aug 16 with 2753 viewswestlondonisRs1882

I’d love to see the stats for this . For instance how many people tuned in from , Mongolia, Bhutan, Ghana, or Indonesia.
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 18:38 - Aug 16 with 2721 viewsBucksRanger

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 18:23 - Aug 16 by westlondonisRs1882

I’d love to see the stats for this . For instance how many people tuned in from , Mongolia, Bhutan, Ghana, or Indonesia.

It did cross my mind that we probably don't have many supporters in Tokelau, Tuvalu, and Wallis & Futuna.
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 19:29 - Aug 16 with 2590 viewsaston_hoop

If you're streaming the game, don't forget to turn notifications off on your phone. The new QPR app told me all about Chair scoring on Saturday a good couple of minutes before he did. Turned it off before they spoilt the Dieng moment

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 19:34 - Aug 16 with 2579 viewshubble

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 18:23 - Aug 16 by westlondonisRs1882

Mate, I'm watching this from the back of a camel, crossing the Gobi desert.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 19:51 - Aug 16 with 2549 viewscyprusmel

Hes goal say they are showing the game.
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 19:56 - Aug 16 with 2528 viewsMick_S

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 19:34 - Aug 16 by hubble

Mate, I'm watching this from the back of a camel, crossing the Gobi desert.

Superfan. Hope there’s no lagging. Camel do smell.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 20:37 - Aug 16 with 2442 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's on in Afghanistan, do we have a Kabul Hoops or Afghan Rs fan group?
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 2422 viewsjoolsyp

Every 'other country' I've tried I'm blocked and I can't give stupid DAZN my money to watch it live as their web-page hangs when I submit my details.

Hes Goal it is :-(
Blackpool match not on QPR+ in most countries on 22:27 - Aug 16 with 2379 viewsVancouverHoop

You didn't miss much mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024