Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread 08:13 - Aug 16 with 28592 viewsHoopstar

Never had a go at one of these before.

Only 2.7% of us have predicted an way win with over 85% saying a home win today in the prediction league...so there is that.

I have a good feeling about tonight anyway.

If I had to guess a starting XI..

Dieng
Kakay Dickie Dunne Paal
Field Johansen
Willock Roberts Chair
Dykes

Laird to come on after 60 for a debut.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 09:43 - Aug 16 with 5813 viewsconnell10

1-0 Rangers ....Roberts to score

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 5794 viewsaston_hoop

Mick Beale hinted that Willock might not be risked for this one but Roberts and Laird both available, so lets see something like

Dieng
Laird
Dickie
Dunne
Paal
Johansen
Field
Chair
Roberts
Willock/Shodipo
Dykes

Looking forward to seeing Roberts start, actual pace in that line up and Armstrong off the bench too. Bring it on, feels an exciting team.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 5792 viewsHoopstar

I'm in the optimistic camp and went 3-0 with Roberts scoring first.

Scoreline is dependent on their not getting a corner however.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:01 - Aug 16 with 5740 viewsRs_Holy

I'm going tonight :).... I reckon it will be 1-1
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:13 - Aug 16 with 5708 viewsMalintabuk

First home match of the season for me.... missed Borough (drat)
Still get the buzz returning to the old girl.... not the same buzz when SA was a great place to slide down when it rained hard or the drum was there.... but be in F section all the same
Have to admit at Charlton, and for 60 odd minutes Saturday I was thinking is it time to call stop on all this.... sleping down from darkest Thanet on a Tuesday and getting home at silly o clock.....
But here we go again.
So optimistic tonight. Would love to see Armstrong start.... won't happen..... love to see Willock play tonight, again not sure. Not sure if it's new season hope or we are in danger of becoming decent.... 2-0 to the lads.... scorers, who knows really, but there will be
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 10:14]
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:18 - Aug 16 with 5699 viewsDavieQPR

Think Laird will start from the off. Same with Willock and Roberts with Armstrong and Dozzell to sub them around 60-65 minute mark.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:31 - Aug 16 with 5668 viewsted_hendrix

I'm In the SB stand tonight with my youngest lad, if anyone else is In the SB stand tonight and you can here a bloke shouting, 'keep the ball-keep the fcking ball' 'watch the runner FFS' 'wake up Rangers' 'lino you fat fck he was offside' 'blimey someone's lit a spliff' 'bolox' 'use the channels' 'jeez what's the point' 'we never score from bloody corners' 'make some subs' 'Ave im fcking ave im' 'theyre all over us' 'I could eat a burger right now' 'GOAL'
That'll be me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:32 - Aug 16 with 5664 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-0 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:49 - Aug 16 with 5618 viewsBklynRanger

First one for me too tonight. Bit of rain on the pitch to make those triangles even slicker. Possibly a biryani beforehand. Egggxxcellent.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:54 - Aug 16 with 5601 viewsBeckenhamhoop

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:13 - Aug 16 by Malintabuk

First home match of the season for me.... missed Borough (drat)
Still get the buzz returning to the old girl.... not the same buzz when SA was a great place to slide down when it rained hard or the drum was there.... but be in F section all the same
Have to admit at Charlton, and for 60 odd minutes Saturday I was thinking is it time to call stop on all this.... sleping down from darkest Thanet on a Tuesday and getting home at silly o clock.....
But here we go again.
So optimistic tonight. Would love to see Armstrong start.... won't happen..... love to see Willock play tonight, again not sure. Not sure if it's new season hope or we are in danger of becoming decent.... 2-0 to the lads.... scorers, who knows really, but there will be
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 10:14]

Big up the Kent massive.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:55 - Aug 16 with 5593 viewsdmm

Should there be a warning sign on this match? Like everyone else, I'm feeling good about it with a 3-1 to us prediction.

A bit nervous now
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 10:59 - Aug 16 with 5581 viewsHarbour

Given the number of goals we score and concede I am going with an unlikely 4-3 Rangers win…
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:05 - Aug 16 with 5553 viewsBoston

Rangers 2. Blackpool 0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:37 - Aug 16 with 5481 viewsSharpediver

Looking forward to standing on the Loft for the first time since 1993 tonight. In fact, I'm bloody excited!
Remember one of the last matches I saw from that old terrace pew was a pulsating 4-3 win over Forest near the end of that season. One of Clough's last matches as manager. Roy Keane playing for Forest & Les with a beautiful hat-trick for us. Long time ago...

Will be boring my son senseless with many other similar Loft terrace reminiscences pre-match!

Reckon 4-1 to us. Would love to see Willock, Roberts & Chair playing just behind Dykes and causing mayhem from the start. Armstrong on after 60 to finish the rout.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:41 - Aug 16 with 5459 viewsessextaxiboy

I think it could be a rout

5-0 again
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:44 - Aug 16 with 5436 viewsMalintabuk

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:37 - Aug 16 by Sharpediver

Looking forward to standing on the Loft for the first time since 1993 tonight. In fact, I'm bloody excited!
Remember one of the last matches I saw from that old terrace pew was a pulsating 4-3 win over Forest near the end of that season. One of Clough's last matches as manager. Roy Keane playing for Forest & Les with a beautiful hat-trick for us. Long time ago...

Will be boring my son senseless with many other similar Loft terrace reminiscences pre-match!

Reckon 4-1 to us. Would love to see Willock, Roberts & Chair playing just behind Dykes and causing mayhem from the start. Armstrong on after 60 to finish the rout.

Leeds last game of the season back in the day .... where I think we achieved a record 34k in the stadium
We were in the loft and I remember not being able to turn.... stood the whole match at a 45 degree angle to the pitch..... think Clarke scored for them..... but still a great day ..... never see that happening again
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:50 - Aug 16 with 5411 viewsdmm

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:44 - Aug 16 by Malintabuk

Leeds last game of the season back in the day .... where I think we achieved a record 34k in the stadium
We were in the loft and I remember not being able to turn.... stood the whole match at a 45 degree angle to the pitch..... think Clarke scored for them..... but still a great day ..... never see that happening again

I was at that match in the Paddocks area. I don't think I saw much of the game because it was so packed. Those numbers would rightly never be allowed today.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:51 - Aug 16 with 5403 viewscolinallcars

Given the rate of coastal erosion, we could be the Seasiders one day.
In the meantime, 2-0 to us.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 11:58 - Aug 16 with 5385 viewsderbyhoop

I'd love to see Laird, Paal, Robert's and Willock start.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did. With the last 2 replaced around 65 minutes.

Home win looks the best bet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 12:01 - Aug 16 with 5382 viewsLythamR

QPR 2 - Bowler 1
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 12:50 - Aug 16 with 5272 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Given how dangerously close to death Salman Rushdie was until the final reports from the SoL filtered through, I've got him up and running upon hearing the news from the Diengdome.

I'm going for a 5-3 thriller; Dieng with a brace, and couldn't give a rat's 'arris whether you like it or not!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 13:03]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 13:04 - Aug 16 with 5226 viewsplasmahoop

An entertaining 2 all draw I reckon
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 14:06 - Aug 16 with 5093 viewsDamo1962

3 - 2 Rangers. We don't really do clean sheets.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 14:13 - Aug 16 with 5081 viewsSonofpugwash

2-0 Hoops.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 4983 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Thank god! A football match. I’m going along with the general consensus - 2-0 to Rangers. Dykes.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024