Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 39888 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:21 - Feb 13 with 8182 viewspeterlund_dk

I'll go with 2-0 (Chair and Martin) again. And I will probably half-arse it and make this a copy and paste reply for every remaining match thread this season.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:24 - Feb 13 with 8164 viewsDWQPR

4-0 defeat. Tony Mowbray shows more passion than the Blackpool librarian on the touchline.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:24 - Feb 13 with 8154 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The thing is this is a winnable game; we're at home to a newly promoted team. Obviously, we all know why that's a problematic statement but on paper there's no reason we can't win it. The usual suspects will be absent (and looking to avoid a long trip north on Saturday) so I can't see many changes. Ilias is key for me; never hides, is never injured and for all our frustration with his choices sometimes, we really should appreciate him while he's here. I hope he has a stormer and the shots/passes that have been going wide or awry recently, all hit the spot tomorrow. I'm going QPR 3 Sunderland 1.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:31 - Feb 13 with 8148 viewsAndybrat

You know Chris Martin leading the line a bit of pace around him with Sinclair and Jamal and can see us scoring. Problem is at the other end. Reckon Tim will play a part tomorrow. I am in the minority with him but when playing well he is better than Andre. Team needs our support behind them. Fewer police than Saturday ( how much does that cost?). Belchers and me at the C&S for a meal before the game so our MOTM may be the chef.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:42 - Feb 13 with 8090 viewsHayesender

Same as the last couple of months. If we go behind we will lose.

We have to score first to get anything out of it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:45 - Feb 13 with 8085 viewsTheChef

2-1 win, Martin to get both.

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:49 - Feb 13 with 8060 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:50 - Feb 13 with 8067 viewscollegeranger

0-3 and I am missing it thank god!
Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:58 - Feb 13 with 8025 viewsNorthantsHoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:24 - Feb 13 by DWQPR

4-0 defeat. Tony Mowbray shows more passion than the Blackpool librarian on the touchline.

I fear this might be the outcome. I shall have to cover my eyes in my seat. This has a whiff of the Burnley and Luton games in December.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:17 - Feb 13 with 7908 viewsBushRanger82

I'm really struggling to motivate myself for this one.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:26 - Feb 13 with 7881 viewsBoston

Y'ep, little confidence in us getting anything out of the game if we go behind. 1-1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:37 - Feb 13 with 7873 viewsHarbour

1-0 an unexpected clean sheet ..come on rangers let’s end this bad run..
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:38 - Feb 13 with 7862 viewsPinnerPaul

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:24 - Feb 13 by Wegerles_Stairs

The thing is this is a winnable game; we're at home to a newly promoted team. Obviously, we all know why that's a problematic statement but on paper there's no reason we can't win it. The usual suspects will be absent (and looking to avoid a long trip north on Saturday) so I can't see many changes. Ilias is key for me; never hides, is never injured and for all our frustration with his choices sometimes, we really should appreciate him while he's here. I hope he has a stormer and the shots/passes that have been going wide or awry recently, all hit the spot tomorrow. I'm going QPR 3 Sunderland 1.

We're clear favourites (again!) with the bookies
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:39 - Feb 13 with 7853 viewsPinnerPaul

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 13:49 - Feb 13 by Rs_Holy

1-1

Yep - Old fat Chris M with his 2nd in two games.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:42 - Feb 13 with 7847 viewsJames_Paddocks

We've got to win eventually...

2-1 Rs
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:47 - Feb 13 with 7826 viewsBurnleyhoop

I’m putting a tenner on Sunderland, that should break the non winning run. Don’t know why I didn’t think of it before 😮
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 7823 viewsAntti_Heinola

0-1 I'm afraid.
Team prediction:

Seny

Lairdy Dickie Dunny Paaly

Lowey Steffy Sammy Illy

Army Chrissy

Bare bones.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:16 - Feb 13 with 7739 viewsHayesender

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:48 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

0-1 I'm afraid.
Team prediction:

Seny

Lairdy Dickie Dunny Paaly

Lowey Steffy Sammy Illy

Army Chrissy

Sounds like the England cricket teams nicknames

Poll: Shamima Beghum

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:25 - Feb 13 with 7724 viewsQPunkR

Quite relieved for once that I'm working tomorrow night tbf! Helps to save me from myself

QPR - "shit but local"

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 7705 viewspaulparker

0-2 to them , Roberts and Clarke to rip us a new one
Sunderland have a very good DOF who has bought some cracking youngsters

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:04 - Feb 13 with 7611 viewsdmm

We will win again. Eventually. Obviously. But will it be tomorrow night?

Nah. Not this match. 1-1. But hoping for a stronger performance to give a bit of hope to the trip to Boro.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:09 - Feb 13 with 7609 viewsAntti_Heinola

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:16 - Feb 13 by Hayesender

Sounds like the England cricket teams nicknames

They used to prefer the 'ers' suffix. Times change.

Bare bones.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:16 - Feb 13 with 7586 viewsjoe90

Don’t want to tempt fate, but we surely can’t keep on like this, we have to win eventually?!

I’d love to know the actual stats, but I’m sure we’re more successful mid-week? Perhaps it’s the few beers I have between work and kick-off that makes the these games seem better?

Feeling unusually optimistic. 1-0 Rangers. Chris Martin to be the hero in hoops.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:19 - Feb 13 with 7572 viewslightwaterhoop

I have to take the Mrs out tomorrow night and i must admit i'm sort of relieved.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:24 - Feb 13 with 7545 viewskingsburyR

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:47 - Feb 13 by Burnleyhoop

I’m putting a tenner on Sunderland, that should break the non winning run. Don’t know why I didn’t think of it before 😮

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024