Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred 06:33 - Feb 23 with 36383 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Never done one before, preferring to hide and shirk the responsibility like a QPR player under NC.

So, as it's a time for stout hearts, to girde the loins, and for all to stand up and be counted, it would seem now is as good a time as any to put on your big trousers, man-the-fcuk-up and put a Fred up.

Good luck Wild Thang! May you get off to a rocking good start.

2-1 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:07 - Feb 23 with 8717 viewsHooparoo

Wee bit early?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:33 - Feb 23 with 8656 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:07 - Feb 23 by Hooparoo

Wee bit early?

Now is not the time for dithering around and niceties.

So, stop whining like a prison biyatch and get your effing score up. And if it's anything other than a Rangers W, go to your room and don't come out until you're ready to put your cock on the block and state, for the record, that you predict a W...and just to lighten your load, it doesn't have to be a barnstorming rout, because any W will do!

'Wee but early' get on with it...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 7:34]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:42 - Feb 23 with 8628 viewstonyQPR

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:33 - Feb 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Now is not the time for dithering around and niceties.

So, stop whining like a prison biyatch and get your effing score up. And if it's anything other than a Rangers W, go to your room and don't come out until you're ready to put your cock on the block and state, for the record, that you predict a W...and just to lighten your load, it doesn't have to be a barnstorming rout, because any W will do!

'Wee but early' get on with it...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 7:34]

Absafuuuuckinlutly this 😂😂⚽️⚽️⚽️🤞👍
3-0 to the new revolution.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 7:44]
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:50 - Feb 23 with 8611 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:57 - Feb 23 with 8600 viewsWokingR

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:50 - Feb 23 by Rs_Holy

1-1

This hopefully but even a slim defeat with some fight will be an improvement
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:04 - Feb 23 with 8582 viewsBluce_Ree

Whatever happens, it'll be a little annoying.

If we don't win it'll be the standard lack of a new manager bounce that only QPR seem to suffer from [citation needed].

If we do win, and look good doing it, it'll prove that our problem has been mainly attitude.

I know we call him Wild Thing because of his hair but what sort of manager is he? Does he try to proper gee up the players? Will it be mostly passion over tactics? I honestly haven't paid any attention to him since he stopped playing for us or whatever.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:08 - Feb 23 with 8578 viewsNorthernr

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:04 - Feb 23 by Bluce_Ree

Whatever happens, it'll be a little annoying.

If we don't win it'll be the standard lack of a new manager bounce that only QPR seem to suffer from [citation needed].

If we do win, and look good doing it, it'll prove that our problem has been mainly attitude.

I know we call him Wild Thing because of his hair but what sort of manager is he? Does he try to proper gee up the players? Will it be mostly passion over tactics? I honestly haven't paid any attention to him since he stopped playing for us or whatever.

He likes to stand on the touchline with an old fashioned elephant gun cocked in the crook of his elbow and a "fck around and find out" expression on his face.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 8525 viewsPinnerPaul

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:50 - Feb 23 by Rs_Holy

1-1

Boring, uninspiring, head over heart prediction........................... I agree btw!
Login to get fewer ads

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 8505 viewsWokingR

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:08 - Feb 23 by Northernr

He likes to stand on the touchline with an old fashioned elephant gun cocked in the crook of his elbow and a "fck around and find out" expression on his face.

Wouldn't you just love that approach.
Might jst get a response from the shirkers too
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:52 - Feb 23 with 8464 viewsted_hendrix

0-3.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:53 - Feb 23 with 8460 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:08 - Feb 23 by Northernr

I'd also like to see the coaching staff gently stroking the bamboo thrashing canes behind him, with a menacing grin to suggest...just give me the word boss.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:57 - Feb 23 with 8449 viewsMonkey_Roots

6-1 (i said I’d do it) Martin x2, Chair, Tim, Lowe, Dunne.

Probably 1-1, or a ‘dare-to-dream’ 1-0 though.

Worst case scenario is 1-3…

Come on Wild Thang!!
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:59 - Feb 23 with 8432 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Hopefully the place is rocking - pun intended. Players will be right up for it. New manager bounce.

0-2. Blackburn spoil the party.

But as I'm missing it (was pleased about this before the announcement) we will probably get our first home win of 2023.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 09:35 - Feb 23 with 8346 viewsRs_Holy

Gutted now that I will miss this one.... promised Mrs Holy we would watch the rugby with Welsh Vicky and her other half.... pre Wild Thang joining :(
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 10:05 - Feb 23 with 8285 viewsDorse

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:53 - Feb 23 by PlanetHonneywood

I'd also like to see the coaching staff gently stroking the bamboo thrashing canes behind him, with a menacing grin to suggest...just give me the word boss.

And the ghost of Alan McDonald carrying a baseball bat studded with nails and a sort of 'do you need telling twice?' expression on his face.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 11:26 - Feb 23 with 8148 viewsBushRanger82

Will give Gareth all the support I can muster, he has earned that from his time as a player here.

As for this current bucket of slop we laughingly call a team, they're going to have to roll up their sleeves and earn it.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 11:27 - Feb 23 with 8148 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 10:05 - Feb 23 by Dorse

And the ghost of Alan McDonald carrying a baseball bat studded with nails and a sort of 'do you need telling twice?' expression on his face.

That's the spirit.

Les in the director's box brandishing a contract that will be offered to Shaun Derry if the fops flop.

Meanwhile, Gavin Maguire is in the dressing room getting the baths ready...."Ohh, Gavin, this bubble bath says, 'Quick Lime 90% - not to be used on human skin'. Are you sure it's safe?"

'ave it!!

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 11:50 - Feb 23 with 8117 viewsRokerite

I will be very disappointed if you don't win this one. 3-1 would be more than satisfactory.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 12:17 - Feb 23 with 8060 viewsMick_S

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 11:50 - Feb 23 by Rokerite

I will be very disappointed if you don't win this one. 3-1 would be more than satisfactory.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 12:35 - Feb 23 with 7995 viewsTHEBUSH

Hopefully there is an attitude change with our players.

Obviously its early days for GA to sort everything out.

Given time for him to bring him a few players with character, he will be ok.

Saturdays game, a solid 1-1 for me.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 12:47 - Feb 23 with 7970 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We're favourites again. 2.15/3.25/3.4
I'm getting really worried about those Paddy Power people.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 13:05 - Feb 23 with 7915 viewspeterlund_dk

I'll go with 2-0 (Chair and Martin).
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 13:23 - Feb 23 with 7877 viewsderbyhoop

BRFC have won last two, without conceding. But they are without Dack and Brereton.

Low scoring game. 0-0 or 1-0, either way.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 17:18 - Feb 23 with 7678 viewsNorthantsHoop

Going to this game with much more hope of seeing a QPR home victory since the home rot started against West Brom. Reckon a close 2-1 victory, with us taking a 2-0 lead.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 18:04 - Feb 23 with 7616 viewspaulparker

We will score in the first 15 minutes and absolutely batter them , we will miss about 2 or 3 glorious chances, then come the 75th minute they will equalise we willl then panic until a defensive lapse in concentration gifts them a 2-1 win

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024