Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler Roberts injury update 16:03 - Mar 6 with 20421 viewsBakes

From his instagram

@tyro9

“So last week I recieved news that my injury was not as close to healing as first expected.
This was incredibly frustrating and upsetting as worked so hard to come back and be the best version of myself to help the team but however now with this setback the time being on the sidelines has increased and as a footballer this is the most low and depressing times you can have.
I will continue to walk by faith and work just as hard to hopefully be back out there soon.
Its clear that we have been through a rough time recently but I have confidence in knowing that the lads are working hard on the training pitch to change this around and they will.
Thank you to all the @officialqpr fans for your continued support and patience it doesn't go unnoticed”
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 16:03]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tyler Roberts injury update on 19:34 - Mar 6 with 3380 viewsLogman

How long before he changes his aspiration from representing Wales in the 2024 Euros to the 2026 World Cup ? Hell, why not just save time and tweet how much he hopes to be fit for the Masters 2040.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 19:41 - Mar 6 with 3323 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Tyler Roberts injury update on 19:27 - Mar 6 by Superhoops2808

We have medically trained (or think they are) people on this board, likely they are the ones shouting at the players

I strongly believe that these (Roberts included) players were signed under the guidance of Beale but I may of course be wrong with that assumption. I am sure Les has the final say but you cannot tell me that the manager does not have a big say in things too

Beale wasn't manager, he was first team coach. It's the DoF's responsibility to make sure that the first team coach doesn't stray from the club ethos. If Mick convinced Les to delve into Beale's Little Black Book then Les has failed in his duty. Conversely, if the club's ethos is to compete by signing sicknotes and loans then, once again, Les has failed in his duty.

As for Tyler, the sooner that waste of space is sent back to Leeds, the better.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 19:43]
Tyler Roberts injury update on 21:14 - Mar 6 with 3132 viewsenfieldargh

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:39 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

Only one man can save us

Well at least he's good on crosses

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tyler Roberts injury update on 21:37 - Mar 6 with 3089 viewsconnell10

Tyler just f uck off you waste of space...you my friend are a part of the problem.I like to see his medical records because I just don't think the bloke fancies it!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 21:49 - Mar 6 with 3026 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:08 - Mar 6 by HammersmithR

What an absolute farce his signing has been? My Leeds mate said to me when we signed him on loan he’d be on the treatment table for most of the season. Why do we sign these crocks? How much money has he cost us? Money we can ill avoid. Another signing by Les no doubt. No doubt he won’t play for the rest of the season and he will be be all good for the summer for his next club. Another one who clearly doesn’t fancy the relegation battle. What I’d give to have the likes of Macca, Derry, Clint Hill in this side giving these players an absolute rocket up their arses.

Yep got a very similar text message from a Leeds supporting friend when he signed… ‘best bit of business Leeds have done this summer’ was one of his comments.
He was supposed to be this years Nakki Wells/Andre Gray/Charlie Austin (experienced loan striker to back up the existing QPR front men). It was obvious to anyone who knew anything about him that we weren’t going to score many goals this season…. What I wasn’t banking on was just how sh1te we were going to be in defence… a perfect storm.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 22:05]
Tyler Roberts injury update on 22:09 - Mar 6 with 2950 viewscolinallcars

Could be a serious injury - he might never kick a footballer again.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 22:23 - Mar 6 with 2903 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 22:09 - Mar 6 by colinallcars

Could be a serious injury - he might never kick a footballer again.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 22:30 - Mar 6 with 2872 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Only one man can save us

Alexi Lalas?
Login to get fewer ads

Tyler Roberts injury update on 22:48 - Mar 6 with 2819 viewsdaveB

Tyler Roberts injury update on 21:49 - Mar 6 by Rs_Holy

Yep got a very similar text message from a Leeds supporting friend when he signed… ‘best bit of business Leeds have done this summer’ was one of his comments.
He was supposed to be this years Nakki Wells/Andre Gray/Charlie Austin (experienced loan striker to back up the existing QPR front men). It was obvious to anyone who knew anything about him that we weren’t going to score many goals this season…. What I wasn’t banking on was just how sh1te we were going to be in defence… a perfect storm.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 22:05]

He was never going to be an experienced loan player, hes only 23
Tyler Roberts injury update on 23:21 - Mar 6 with 2756 viewswesty

Don’t really like to abuse people but this idiot has not only given no fcks at all he has now gone behind his managers back and against his wishes on keeping injuries close to his chest. Obviously done on purpose to try and eradicate himself from the shitshow that is evolving atm. If I were GA and the club I would kick his sorry arse back up the M1 and not have him and his shit attitude anywhere near the rest of the squad. He’s shown his true colours so the club should sack him off right now. Pay him up and good riddance. Certainly would not want to go into battle with him by your side
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 23:22]
Tyler Roberts injury update on 23:55 - Mar 6 with 2687 viewsLoftgirl

Only one man can save us

Is that GA?
Tyler Roberts injury update on 00:11 - Mar 7 with 2665 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 22:48 - Mar 6 by daveB

He was never going to be an experienced loan player, hes only 23

He spent the last 2 seasons in a Premiership squad (making 50 appearances), the previous season in a Championship winning promotion squad, made 28 appearances the previous season for a side that finished 3rd. On paper that looks pretty experienced compared to players who were previously at Livingston, Charlton, Gillingham and Shamrock Rovers.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 00:51 - Mar 7 with 2635 viewsTomS

Only one man can save us

Tommy Fleetwood
Tyler Roberts injury update on 07:44 - Mar 7 with 2417 viewsdistortR

Only one man can save us

Since when has Martin Keown used a crutch?
Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:21 - Mar 7 with 2324 viewsgazza1

A typical thread about a player who is injured and he gets abused for being injured. Nobody actually knows FA about the lad and his injury and more

And Les gets abused as well for signing him and once again nobody knows or understand the details about TR being signed.

Pxss poor imho.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:27 - Mar 7 with 2316 viewsconnell10

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:21 - Mar 7 by gazza1

A typical thread about a player who is injured and he gets abused for being injured. Nobody actually knows FA about the lad and his injury and more

And Les gets abused as well for signing him and once again nobody knows or understand the details about TR being signed.

Pxss poor imho.

What do you expect mate? The bloke is a waste of space and the only injury he has is a lack of stomach! SO PUT THAT IN YA PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:33 - Mar 7 with 2293 viewsR_from_afar

Tyler Roberts injury update on 07:44 - Mar 7 by distortR

Since when has Martin Keown used a crutch?

Even hobbling and using a crutch, he would improve our defence. Anyone got his number?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:36 - Mar 7 with 2281 viewsgazza1

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:27 - Mar 7 by connell10

What do you expect mate? The bloke is a waste of space and the only injury he has is a lack of stomach! SO PUT THAT IN YA PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

A response like you have made .....typical!!! Lack of understanding and knowledge is very dangerous indeed.

I do not think he has been playing too well when he played, do I think as bad as many think - no. Is he injured, I presume that he is otherwise he would be dealt with by the Club. Whats his attitude like - I do not know but as some posters have said that have met him is that he is a decent man.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:02 - Mar 7 with 2220 viewsdaveB

I get that we need a scapegoat and he's a good one as he's not very good, is injured a lot and doesn't appear overly interested but some of the stuff said about him seems harsh to me, I doubt he wants to be injured, he missed the World Cup due to the same issues. It's not as though he's the only one injured.

I'd question more Beale who signed him knowing these issues and the club for agreeing it.

I don't seem the same sort of anger and abuse aimed towards other injured players, Amos has been out all season with non descript injuries, not a word said about him. It feels like because Clive has called him out a few times (rightly so as well) it's open season on him at the moment
Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:13 - Mar 7 with 2192 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:02 - Mar 7 by daveB

I get that we need a scapegoat and he's a good one as he's not very good, is injured a lot and doesn't appear overly interested but some of the stuff said about him seems harsh to me, I doubt he wants to be injured, he missed the World Cup due to the same issues. It's not as though he's the only one injured.

I'd question more Beale who signed him knowing these issues and the club for agreeing it.

I don't seem the same sort of anger and abuse aimed towards other injured players, Amos has been out all season with non descript injuries, not a word said about him. It feels like because Clive has called him out a few times (rightly so as well) it's open season on him at the moment

'I'd question more Beale who signed him knowing these issues and the club for agreeing it'...
agree 100% with this Dave.

Its not Roberts fault that he is a crock but a very small bit of homework by those who signed him would have saved a lot of grief for everyone. He was never going add much to the squad.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 12:00 - Mar 7 with 2024 viewsbaz_qpr

I think he was signed on the basis we might get a late bid for Willock or Chair that we could not refuse and / or to give us another option at CF. I get the logic of the signing on paper it look decent.

Glass-Salter again get the logic when fit a better performer than what we have, but it was a gamble given his injury record, and like Amos its one that has not worked out.

The problem is when you look at Balugan, Glass-Salter, Roberts, Richards, Laird, Amos essentially a 3rd of your squad who have barely got through half a season in recent years you are asking for trouble. Then add Willock's woes Dickies form collapse, StefJo out for half a season etc
Tyler Roberts injury update on 12:05 - Mar 7 with 2007 viewsconnell10

Dave I'm just so bloody angry with this bunch of players at the moment. I can't defend any of them, especially a half arsed player like Roberts who seems to blame everyone one on the pitch apart from himself .

Tyler Roberts injury update on 12:14 - Mar 7 with 1977 views89_50

I've mentioned elsewhere before, but I do wonder about the mental state and fragility of some of our players - and I mean this from a fitness perspective, rather than a performance one.

There have been plenty of examples throughout football of players that have suffered either major injury or a collection of consistent ones, being over-cautious or protective of themselves for fear of risking re-injury. They end up with strains, tightness or 'not feeling right' all of the time, when in truth it may be psychological.

I'd love to know whether we do that degree of evaluation prior to signing a player, given we're almost forced to shop in the damaged goods aisle.

Perfect example of a player who has suffered but has the mentality to return and crack on is Sam Field. Had a handful of injuries at WBA that really impacted his time and development, but came here, was supported and reintroduced properly, and has now featured in every single game for us this season. More Sam Fields, please.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:15 - Mar 7 with 1867 viewsPunteR

It's open season because of his daft Instagram post.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:29 - Mar 7 with 1811 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:13 - Mar 7 by Rs_Holy

'I'd question more Beale who signed him knowing these issues and the club for agreeing it'...
agree 100% with this Dave.

Its not Roberts fault that he is a crock but a very small bit of homework by those who signed him would have saved a lot of grief for everyone. He was never going add much to the squad.

No proof, but I think we signed him because of online fan pressure from the ‘sIgN a fCkInG sTrIkEr’ crowd.

If we didn’t sign him, he’d no doubt be considered the answer to our problems right now.

We, and probably 90% of all EFL clubs, are only buying Premiership players because they are faulty in some way. We’re just unfortunate that this one hasn’t worked out.

It’s the basis on which we signed Taarabt, Morrison, and Amos.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 13:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024