Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread 17:06 - Apr 12 with 38335 viewsstowmarketrange

My 1st ever attempt at starting one of these threads so hopefully it’s a good omen.

If you’d said in October that these two teams would be either going for the playoffs,or fighting relegation,you’d be certifiable if you said that it would be us down the bottom of the league,fighting against the dreaded drop,but here we are.

Is there enough life left in the tired old body of this qpr team to get enough points to stay in the championship?If you’d asked me that question at 5pm last Friday I would’ve said no,but after getting an unlikely point at the Hawthorns,who knows.

My heart says that Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers will be blasting out of the tannoys at 5pm on Saturday.Or barely audible in the lower loft,but the head says a plucky 1-1 draw,and another point towards survival.

Here’s to another 90+ minutes of the white knuckle ride of our season.

Come on U R’ssss
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 18:19 - Apr 12 with 9143 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Had we not agreed Kroptopkin after his performance at WBA was the lucky charm?

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/296751/kropotkin-you-got-the-match-
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 18:20]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 18:49 - Apr 12 with 9083 viewsstowmarketrange

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 18:19 - Apr 12 by PlanetHonneywood

Had we not agreed Kroptopkin after his performance at WBA was the lucky charm?

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/296751/kropotkin-you-got-the-match-
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 18:20]

Sorry mate but I didn’t see that last week.I was out walking today and the sky was blue so it gave me the idea.
Can we have 2 match threads?I can delete mine if it’s for our salvation.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 18:58 - Apr 12 with 9066 viewshubble

In a very strange bit of synchronicity, I have been reading 'Milkman' by Anna Burns (a stylistically controversial novel, but brilliant, I think) and I literally just put it down and logged on here to see this thread after reading a section where the narrator discusses whether the sky is blue or not.

Anyway, blue sky thinking: Rangers 2 Coventry 1
April showers and sudden squalls thinking: 1-1.

For some reason I don't think we'll lose.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 19:00 - Apr 12 with 9067 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 18:49 - Apr 12 by stowmarketrange

Sorry mate but I didn’t see that last week.I was out walking today and the sky was blue so it gave me the idea.
Can we have 2 match threads?I can delete mine if it’s for our salvation.

That's a decision that's way, way above my rank and pay grade. I suggest you consult the God thread or, as it's often called, the Kropotkin Hotline.

Wouldn't like to be in your espadrilles if it all goes nipples north on Saturday.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 19:07 - Apr 12 with 9056 viewsqpr_1968

1-1......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 19:30 - Apr 12 with 9032 viewsstowmarketrange

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 19:00 - Apr 12 by PlanetHonneywood

That's a decision that's way, way above my rank and pay grade. I suggest you consult the God thread or, as it's often called, the Kropotkin Hotline.

Wouldn't like to be in your espadrilles if it all goes nipples north on Saturday.

Walking boots rather than the other things.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 8999 viewsCamberleyR

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 18:58 - Apr 12 by hubble

In a very strange bit of synchronicity, I have been reading 'Milkman' by Anna Burns (a stylistically controversial novel, but brilliant, I think) and I literally just put it down and logged on here to see this thread after reading a section where the narrator discusses whether the sky is blue or not.

Anyway, blue sky thinking: Rangers 2 Coventry 1
April showers and sudden squalls thinking: 1-1.

For some reason I don't think we'll lose.

Wish I had your confidence Hud. The referee has reffed Coventry thirteen times previously and they've never lost. Also given twice as as many yellow cards to their opponents and two penalties to them and none to the oppo.

Those are Stroud and Bournemouth type figures. Got to be more than coincidence.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 20:01 - Apr 12 with 8984 viewshubble

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 19:56 - Apr 12 by CamberleyR

Wish I had your confidence Hud. The referee has reffed Coventry thirteen times previously and they've never lost. Also given twice as as many yellow cards to their opponents and two penalties to them and none to the oppo.

Those are Stroud and Bournemouth type figures. Got to be more than coincidence.

Seriously Cambers? WTF is that all about, that's mental. Like you say, it seems like more than a coincidence.... but... maybe it is?? 14th time is the charm :)

Login to get fewer ads

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 20:17 - Apr 12 with 8942 viewsAndybrat

I missed the Watford game as on hols so haven’t seen a win since Wigan so the big debate in my house is should I stay or should I go. 2-2 and Taylor Richards to influence the game on the pitch also. Full decibels please
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:14 - Apr 12 with 8868 viewsBlackCrowe

Big responsibility on your shoulders Stow...don't fck it up.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:20 - Apr 12 with 8856 viewsBoston

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 20:17 - Apr 12 by Andybrat

I missed the Watford game as on hols so haven’t seen a win since Wigan so the big debate in my house is should I stay or should I go. 2-2 and Taylor Richards to influence the game on the pitch also. Full decibels please

If you go there will be trouble,
If you stay it will be double.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:46 - Apr 12 with 8804 viewsnumptydumpty

Crikey Stow !!!

The thread was set for Kroptopkin !!!
Risky move.

How you feeling???

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:47 - Apr 12 with 8798 viewsstowmarketrange

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:14 - Apr 12 by BlackCrowe

Big responsibility on your shoulders Stow...don't fck it up.

You got me worried now mate.Can we have 2 match threads just to be on the safe side?
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:50 - Apr 12 with 8783 viewsnumptydumpty

Anyhow no worries !!

I had a dream - Lyndon hat trick of headers - three nil QPR !!!

Dreams come true in blue......... and white hoops !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:50 - Apr 12 with 8780 viewskropotkin41

After you, Sir.... pressure's off.

I reckon we're going to win 2-1.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:58 - Apr 12 with 8763 viewshubble

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:47 - Apr 12 by stowmarketrange

You got me worried now mate.Can we have 2 match threads just to be on the safe side?

😂

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:58 - Apr 12 with 8765 viewsQPunkR

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 21:50 - Apr 12 by kropotkin41

After you, Sir.... pressure's off.

I reckon we're going to win 2-1.

The lucky charm approves

QPR - "shit but local"

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 22:43 - Apr 12 with 8692 viewsMrSheen

Scapegoat identified. That’s a relief.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 07:36 - Apr 13 with 8550 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

We will concede in the first 10 minutes.
3 new threads will pop up saying we're doomed/same old sh it/League 1 beckons.
But in the end we'll win 2-1 and all will be well.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 10:27 - Apr 13 with 8409 viewsdmm

Ainsworth thinks Roberts and/or JCS might be in the match day squad https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/tyler-roberts-and-jake-clarke-salter-said-to

Is that a pig I see flying overhead?
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 12:03 - Apr 13 with 8319 viewsMalintabuk

Against my better judgement and at the risk of yet another Saturday evening in tatters..... Will be seen in F block SA Road
The score.... God alone only knows.... anything from 0-4 to 4-0
A win and results going our way which is possible and we could be breathing a sign of optimistic relief
A loss and its sackcloth and ashes again
With that in mind it is... erm........ well.... errrrr.... maybe.... yes definitely.....
A draw, if we don't win or lose.... sod it
1-0 to the mighty hoops
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 12:24 - Apr 13 with 8267 viewsDorse

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 10:27 - Apr 13 by dmm

Ainsworth thinks Roberts and/or JCS might be in the match day squad https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/tyler-roberts-and-jake-clarke-salter-said-to

Is that a pig I see flying overhead?

'It's just a little airborne. It's still good.'

No idea how this one is going to go. I was so certain we were going to get reamed out at WBA and look how that turned out.

I feel quite positive about this, based solely on the attitude the team showed on Monday.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 12:34 - Apr 13 with 8231 viewsRs_Holy

coventry are good... we might scrape a 1-1 (everything crossed).
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:08 - Apr 13 with 8085 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Missing my 3rd home game this season (at a wedding). Previously missed WBA and Blackburn (both losses). So think we lose 2-1 on Saturday.

However, we will have a Keith Stroud inspired victory on Wednesday against Norwich.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:28 - Apr 13 with 8061 viewsHarbour

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 12:34 - Apr 13 by Rs_Holy

coventry are good... we might scrape a 1-1 (everything crossed).

1-1 would be a good result they are streets ahead of us but there recent form had dipped but still just 3 points off top 6. I would take a 1-1 got a bad feeling 0-1. But my predictions have been hideously wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024