Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF It's over - Match Thread 12:53 - May 7 with 28264 viewsdavman

So I might be the only one who can't make tomorrow, so let's start a pointless Match Thread.

The team selection will be interesting. Ainsworth intimated that players who have not had minutes will get some, but who?

Willock maybe, but why play him now? Roberts? Only if we really are going to be signing him. Richards? Again, if we're signing him anyway, what's the point now? Armstrong? Most probably? Drewe? Had time, not good enough IMO. JCS - got to prove he can do 90 without incidence, surely? Owens? Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Mahoney? Maybe if Seny is off? Those "stars" (stop laughing at the back) in the B team? Dozzell / Johansen - possibly, but Ainsworth ball doesn't work well for them.

Or is it all a bluff and we get a 4-4-2 with Dykes and Martin upfront?

I think it'll be huff and puff and a defeat to finish our record breaking home form we've seen this season...

Have fun all you lucky people who will be there...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 13:16 - May 7 with 8600 viewsNorthantsHoop

I will be there but think this game has draw written all over it. If we go a goal behind not much confidence that we will actually even do that, a result in our favour requires us to get in front, go behind and our bunch of under achievers go into a sulk and usually land up conceding more. It has been a massive hard watch at home this season and not really expecting anything different tomorrow. Pleased that Gareth has managed to keep us up and he deserves a re-build for next season.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:49 - May 7 with 8475 viewsaston_hoop

Tyler Roberts in the training pictures with the first team ahead of the game. We wouldn't pick him would we?? Surprised now that we're safe he isn't back in Leeds already

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:53 - May 7 with 8460 viewsCLAREMAN1995

There is no way we are losing this match IMO.The sheer relief of being safe and the burning desire that GA has to thank the fans will mean an all out attack and goals finally .
If Armstrong is healthy he should play a huge chunk to try and get that first massive goal and hopefully get him off and running .
I never want to see Roberts in our colors again and Richards either (I know we could sign him )but when the chips were down and we needed players desperatly both wemt missing .
QPR 3 Bristol City 1
TF It's over - Match Thread on 15:07 - May 7 with 8403 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Unbeaten in three with 7 points from 9!

If this was the start of the season we‘d be talking about promotion.

Seems obvious, but I hope he plays eve youngsters he wants to feature next year.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 15:32 - May 7 with 8339 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Now that we're safe I assume it won't be hoofball tomorrow.....
TF It's over - Match Thread on 16:14 - May 7 with 8314 viewscolinallcars

I wonder what emotions we, the crowd will display.
The usual last game of the season bonhomie will be largely absent I feel.
Relief, some warmth towards a few of the players but a feeling of disdain-in-the-main, I reckon.
As for the loans, they can float off to sea drinking tea as far as I'm concerned.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 16:21 - May 7 with 8300 viewsVancouverHoop

According to Dobson our home results have been such rubbish all season the fans deserve to finish on high, (I'm paraphrasing.)

Would be nice.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 16:32 - May 7 with 8252 viewsDiscodroids

nothing to say for once. Just glad the seasons over and we can regroup over the summer.

Huge respect to those of you that went Home and away this season. You really are this football clubs Praetorian guard. Above and beyond.

Anyway, this tweet made me laugh as it sums up my last two bank holidays...

Phil Neal in the background...'Test.. Yes.. a real test Boss..Yes..'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

TF It's over - Match Thread on 17:27 - May 7 with 8207 viewsqpr_1968

5-3 to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

TF It's over - Match Thread on 17:44 - May 7 with 8174 viewsR_from_afar

Now I understand what this thread is akshully about, I agree with the sentiment but I initially thought the message was that Uncle Tony is selling up (runs for cover )...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

TF It's over - Match Thread on 18:00 - May 7 with 8126 viewsaston_hoop

TF It's over - Match Thread on 17:44 - May 7 by R_from_afar

Now I understand what this thread is akshully about, I agree with the sentiment but I initially thought the message was that Uncle Tony is selling up (runs for cover )...

Not just me then when I read the thread title!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 18:00 - May 7 with 8121 viewsted_hendrix

Can't really make It tomorrow now I'm suffering wicked pollen allergies ATM on top of suffering acute asthma, got inhaler corticosteroids which help but this Is the worst year ever for pollen/hay fever (age don't help either) even the walk from Finden Road to the ground can be a struggle.

I'm fine but a wee bit pissed off I can't/shouldn't really go.

Release Armstrong that's what I'm preaching.

In the net.

Have a good day peeps.

Go again In august.

Peace.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

TF It's over - Match Thread on 18:14 - May 7 with 8099 viewsqpr_1968

TF It's over - Match Thread on 18:00 - May 7 by ted_hendrix

Can't really make It tomorrow now I'm suffering wicked pollen allergies ATM on top of suffering acute asthma, got inhaler corticosteroids which help but this Is the worst year ever for pollen/hay fever (age don't help either) even the walk from Finden Road to the ground can be a struggle.

I'm fine but a wee bit pissed off I can't/shouldn't really go.

Release Armstrong that's what I'm preaching.

In the net.

Have a good day peeps.

Go again In august.

Peace.

taking everything at the moment for my hayfever, stuff i did'nt even know existed.
one b....d hayfever year so far for me as well.
lucky i live just around the corner from the ground.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

TF It's over - Match Thread on 18:44 - May 7 with 8052 viewsdavman

Ah yeah, but this site won't let me say "Thank F**k", but I see why you may have been confused. But then again, why would I suddenly become ITK overnight? I mean, I barely know things I should know, let alone what multi-millionaires are thinking...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 20:37 - May 7 with 7850 viewsHayesender

Less than 150 tickets left. A lot of these players really don't deserve our quite frankly excellent support these last few months.

I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back

Poll: Shamima Beghum

TF It's over - Match Thread on 21:39 - May 7 with 7778 viewsDorse

TF It's over - Match Thread on 16:32 - May 7 by Discodroids

nothing to say for once. Just glad the seasons over and we can regroup over the summer.

Huge respect to those of you that went Home and away this season. You really are this football clubs Praetorian guard. Above and beyond.

Anyway, this tweet made me laugh as it sums up my last two bank holidays...

Phil Neal in the background...'Test.. Yes.. a real test Boss..Yes..'

Yes. Deviants. Yes.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

TF It's over - Match Thread on 21:52 - May 7 with 7736 viewspaulparker

Another Frankie boys meet up which means one thing 0-2 City

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

TF It's over - Match Thread on 23:07 - May 7 with 7677 viewsRs_Holy

Desmond
TF It's over - Match Thread on 23:40 - May 7 with 7621 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s a sell out apparently!

When was the last time that happened in a non Prem game?

We need our heads checking 😆
TF It's over - Match Thread on 00:27 - May 8 with 7582 viewsnumptydumpty

Thought the same too.

Poor old Tony !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

TF It's over - Match Thread on 00:45 - May 8 with 7546 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm taking time off work for this.

Can't wait.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

TF It's over - Match Thread on 06:53 - May 8 with 7453 viewsHarbour

TF It's over - Match Thread on 20:37 - May 7 by Hayesender

Less than 150 tickets left. A lot of these players really don't deserve our quite frankly excellent support these last few months.

I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back

Full House then oh shit probably lose then …I will be optimistic and go for a 2-0 win Armstrong to break his duck…looking forward to it
TF It's over - Match Thread on 06:55 - May 8 with 7449 viewsdistortR

TF It's over - Match Thread on 21:39 - May 7 by Dorse

Yes. Deviants. Yes.

Oi!
TF It's over - Match Thread on 09:17 - May 8 with 7256 viewsstevec

TF It's over - Match Thread on 23:40 - May 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s a sell out apparently!

When was the last time that happened in a non Prem game?

We need our heads checking 😆

Not quite full as, what with time zones, I’ll be stepping off a beach in Kefalonia about kick off time.

As you allude to, our support is beyond amazing, we all deserve far better than this and these owners need to take a good look at what’s going on beneath them.

I’ll have a quick peep at the team sheet but if Roberts and Richards show up on it today, Gareth is going to find himself under severe scrutiny if these couple of clowns are still around next season.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 09:40 - May 8 with 7203 viewseastside_r

I hope it’s a celebration of football and that they don’t try to shoehorn in any other nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024