Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) 13:38 - May 24 with 6375 viewsStevenageRanger

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22434998/live-next-door-football-stadium-qpr/
Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 01:41 - May 25 with 1048 viewsBoston

Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 22:43 - May 24 by colinallcars

Way back in Victorian times, no, the 50s, if you cycled to a game you could leave your bike in someone's passage for thruppence.
As for peeing in doorways, I went out early for a paper this morning and saw a bloke defecating by Waitrose's door. Disgusting. I mean Aldi, fair enough but WAITROSE !

Indeed. A couple of weeks ago, while working at a commercial premises located in Central Square, Cambridge (Massachusetts version), half a dozen of us had the pleasure(?) of a couple enjoying intercourse on the sidewalk in front of the building. Mind you, it was before 7am on a Saturday, so they probably thought there wouldn't be anyone around.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 07:14 - May 25 with 943 viewsGroveR

"But one resident who loves match days is two-year-old German Shepherd Misty - who has become the club's unofficial mascot."

Better not tell the club's official mascot. Jude would batter Misty in a fight.
Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 07:19 - May 25 with 940 viewsdistortR

Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 22:43 - May 24 by colinallcars

Way back in Victorian times, no, the 50s, if you cycled to a game you could leave your bike in someone's passage for thruppence.
As for peeing in doorways, I went out early for a paper this morning and saw a bloke defecating by Waitrose's door. Disgusting. I mean Aldi, fair enough but WAITROSE !

Someone once told me I could leave my bike in their passage.
But I was on foot.
Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 10:23 - May 25 with 849 viewsTeddRanger

The Sun with its laser like accuracy!

The very first sentence reads...

The bright blue gates provide access to the Stanley Bowles Stand within the Loftus Road Stadium, with a huge sign reading "Welcome to the Loft".

With a photo of the Loft.

So, it's not the Stanley Bowles stand , the clue is in the "huge sign". Sheesh!
Article today in The Sun (living on Loftus Road) on 13:21 - May 25 with 743 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's the Sun

I do get the bit about the parking but thats the council being greedy and cheeky in my view rather than the club/ground.

Frankly though anyone moaning is welcome to move, I don't see how you can blame an EA - there job is to sell you the home (or rent whichever) not explain what or who else is in the neighbourhood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024