Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? 21:54 - Oct 4 with 13122 viewsdmm

And in time for Begovic to play on Saturday?

Anyone know?
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 22:35 - Oct 4 with 3471 viewsA40Bosh

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 22:31 - Oct 4 by HAYESBOY

Bamford should be charged for that dive and play acting. Begovic doesn't touch him. Clear as day on the Sky highlights.

I hope that the club reference the fact in the appeal that Bamford clearly immediately gets up and starts to raise his hands up as if to say "please don't book me for simulation please Mr Bilbo" only to find the Hobbit has blown up for a free kick for him.

I then wonder if his free kick is deliberately wasted in an attempt to stave off a 'hit' being taken out on him.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 22:41 - Oct 4 with 3411 viewsdaveB

worse decision I've seen since Saturday.
Didn't look a red card in real time and when they slowed it down bloody hell should have been a booking for bamford
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 23:32 - Oct 4 with 3184 viewsextratimeR

Wasn't Bamford involved in that Play-off Semi Final with Aston Villa where the Leeds Manager intervened, ( to his credit) because Bamford was cheating?

Might be getting this horribly wrong but have vague memory of throwing himself on ground holding face?

Does anyone remember this?
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 07:13 - Oct 5 with 2924 viewshoops_legend

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 23:32 - Oct 4 by extratimeR

Wasn't Bamford involved in that Play-off Semi Final with Aston Villa where the Leeds Manager intervened, ( to his credit) because Bamford was cheating?

Might be getting this horribly wrong but have vague memory of throwing himself on ground holding face?

Does anyone remember this?

When do things start evening out for QPR again? It made no difference to result but missing 3 games isn’t going to be good for us

The list grows
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 07:24 - Oct 5 with 2892 viewsBluce_Ree

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 07:13 - Oct 5 by hoops_legend

When do things start evening out for QPR again? It made no difference to result but missing 3 games isn’t going to be good for us

The list grows

When does it even out? Never. That's why it's THE MOTHERFKING CURSE.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 07:47 - Oct 5 with 2816 viewsstevec

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 07:13 - Oct 5 by hoops_legend

The list grows

Things would have a better chance of evening out if we ventured into the oppositions half a little more often.

I have it on good authority that Bamford was brought up a decent lad and there’s every chance that if contact wasn’t made he may well put that case forward.
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 07:55 - Oct 5 with 2784 viewskingsburyR

I don't think him not leaving the field of play for an age will help his cause much.

Never a red. But we are QPR.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 08:01 - Oct 5 with 2765 viewskernowhoop

Sorry to be boring, but, surely the worry is that the red card was not for bringing down Bamford, but for a tackle deemed to have been dangerous.
On the other hand, I have often thought that goalkeepers should be warned when they come out to catch a ball in the face of an oncoming forward and they thrust out a knee in the direction of the oncoming player. That happens in almost every game and is not penalised.
Login to get fewer ads

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 08:06 - Oct 5 with 2743 viewskingsburyR

I coach goalkeepers. (not to any sort of level I may add!)

I encourage them to stick out a knee when jumping for the ball to protect themselves from oncoming players!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 09:10 - Oct 5 with 2610 viewsloftboy

I’m wondering if Begovic will get reported for what he said after the red to the ref?, I thought he was going to kill both Bamford and the ref at one point.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:04 - Oct 5 with 2436 viewsE17hoop

I think Bamford might get a 2 match ban.

“Where there is clear and overwhelming evidence to suggest a match official has been deceived by an act of simulation, and as a direct result, the offending player’s team has been awarded a penalty and/or an opposing player has been dismissed, The FA will be able to act retrospectively under its Fast Track system.”

“In accepted and/or proven cases of simulation and/or feigning injury, the offending player would receive a two-match suspension.”

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:17 - Oct 5 with 2380 viewswombat

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:04 - Oct 5 by E17hoop

“Where there is clear and overwhelming evidence to suggest a match official has been deceived by an act of simulation, and as a direct result, the offending player’s team has been awarded a penalty and/or an opposing player has been dismissed, The FA will be able to act retrospectively under its Fast Track system.”

“In accepted and/or proven cases of simulation and/or feigning injury, the offending player would receive a two-match suspension.”

in doing so we would prob be doing leeds a favour as hes a sorry excuse for a player , no idea how hes played at a resonable high level he has for so many years .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:18 - Oct 5 with 2381 viewstoboboly

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:04 - Oct 5 by E17hoop

The FA wouldn't ever have the balls to do that

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:26 - Oct 5 with 2340 viewsLanhoop

Ainsworth's interview says Bamford told him it wasn't a foul and that just jumped out of the way. I'm inclined to believe that as he's just back from injury the last thing he'd want is to be clattered by someone the size of Begovich.
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:29 - Oct 5 with 2333 viewstoboboly

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:26 - Oct 5 by Lanhoop

Ainsworth's interview says Bamford told him it wasn't a foul and that just jumped out of the way. I'm inclined to believe that as he's just back from injury the last thing he'd want is to be clattered by someone the size of Begovich.

If he wanted to jump out of the way he wouldn't have been shot by a sniper

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 11:34 - Oct 5 with 2297 viewsCamberleyR

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 22:15 - Oct 4 by CateLeBonR

Ok, i'm never really sure about straight reds whether it's an automatic 3 match ban or not.

Straight red cards are only three match bans when it's classed as either violent conduct (headbutting/punching or raising hands etc) or serious foul play (bad tackles i.e Colback's red card).

There is though a seldom used two match ban when it is a straight red for ungentlemanly conduct such as spitting at an opponent.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 11:39]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? (n/t) on 12:14 - Oct 5 with 2184 viewsBrianWilson

[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 12:15]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:19 - Oct 5 with 2171 viewsAntti_Heinola

I like Bamford. A lot of reverse snobbery going on with him, but he seems a nice chap to me. And I don't think it was a dive particularly, he took evasive action, but he wasn't looking to get Begovic sent off imo.

Bare bones.

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:24 - Oct 5 with 2133 viewsLongsufferingR

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:19 - Oct 5 by Antti_Heinola

I like Bamford. A lot of reverse snobbery going on with him, but he seems a nice chap to me. And I don't think it was a dive particularly, he took evasive action, but he wasn't looking to get Begovic sent off imo.

With all due respect Antti....bllcks. He has plenty of form.
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:51 - Oct 5 with 2045 viewsQPunkR

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:24 - Oct 5 by LongsufferingR

With all due respect Antti....bllcks. He has plenty of form.

Here here

QPR - "shit but local"

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:53 - Oct 5 with 2043 viewsFrankRightguard

Wrap sheet of previous offences as long as your arm notwithstanding m’lud
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 13:06 - Oct 5 with 1990 viewsLongsufferingR

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 12:53 - Oct 5 by FrankRightguard

Wrap sheet of previous offences as long as your arm notwithstanding m’lud

Loves his mum though
Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 13:46 - Oct 5 with 1823 viewsBrianWilson

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 13:06 - Oct 5 by LongsufferingR

Loves his mum though

Archer might actually have to play some football on Saturday. Walsh better be ready to come in as sub.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 13:55 - Oct 5 with 1773 viewspaulparker

So why didn’t he got to the ref and say he wasn’t touched , he let the ref send him off so they had an advantage for all of 1 minute
Blokes a vvanker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Can the Begovic red be rescinded? on 14:59 - Oct 5 with 1554 viewsGaryT

He's like an addict, he knows it will hurt him but he just can't stop himself. At least he admitted it, the first step on the road to recovery.

https://motleedsnews.com/news/patrick-bamford-makes-admission-about-incident-in-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024