Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have the loyalist fans in the country 08:39 - Feb 10 with 2811 viewswestlondonisRs1882

As of 8:00am this morning, I can see about 50 seats left for sale. We are third bottom in the second tier of English football, with 3 Premier League clubs within 4 miles.
I really hope that the team can produce the goods today, we , the loyal fans of our great club, deserve nothing less. 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️
Ps, don’t forget to bring your scarfs
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 08:57 - Feb 10 with 2733 viewsstowmarketrange

Now down to 31 seats mostly in South Africa rd apart from 5 in upper loft.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:32 - Feb 10 with 2614 viewsBklynRanger

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:32 - Feb 10 with 2612 viewsAntti_Heinola

Loyal or optimistic?
I think I’m one of the more positive fans on here, I try to see the bright side, see the best in the club. But I’m flabbergasted by the optimism on this board. I still can’t see anything other than relegation. This team let you down time after time. I suppose the flush of new signings is driving it all, but two are hugely unfit and one of them is injury prone; one has barely played men’s football and one is a good pro… but do has had huge injury problems. You know what’s coming.

Bare bones.

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:36 - Feb 10 with 2590 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Lee Hoos said no new stadium as we don't sell out the current one. Better start looking as if we actually get decent team it'll be standing room only.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:40 - Feb 10 with 2555 viewsMedwayR

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:36 - Feb 10 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Lee Hoos said no new stadium as we don't sell out the current one. Better start looking as if we actually get decent team it'll be standing room only.

What that actually means is he failed to generate demand for tickets in his role as CEO.

Poll: Who’s better?

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:49 - Feb 10 with 2502 viewsDavieQPR

In the last 5 years our attendance has increased by 2735.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:14 - Feb 10 with 2365 viewsGaryBannister86

Completely sold out. Astonishing.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:22 - Feb 10 with 2335 viewsQPunkR

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:32 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

Was thinking exactly the same!

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:24 - Feb 10 with 2309 viewsAgedR

Misery loves company

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 2212 viewsdmm

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:24 - Feb 10 by AgedR

Misery loves company

That's Bad Company then and QPR fans can't get enough.

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 2217 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:32 - Feb 10 by Antti_Heinola

Loyal or optimistic?
I think I’m one of the more positive fans on here, I try to see the bright side, see the best in the club. But I’m flabbergasted by the optimism on this board. I still can’t see anything other than relegation. This team let you down time after time. I suppose the flush of new signings is driving it all, but two are hugely unfit and one of them is injury prone; one has barely played men’s football and one is a good pro… but do has had huge injury problems. You know what’s coming.

Like a sane man in a sea of manic depressives.

Most years a point of game is enough to avoid the drop.

Win today and it would be a point a game so far.

But at Drama Queens Park Rangers lets imagine its all desperate.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:52 - Feb 10 with 2186 viewstraininvain

Loyal or optimistic?

We looked dead and buried after the Watford home game but it’s not massively surprising that there’s some optimism following 2 wins in 3 games unbeaten. And new signings always lead to a wave of optimism but rarely work out well long term at QPR!

I’d written us off as relegation certs a few weeks ago and I still think we’ll go down but it’s not difficult to see why others are feeling a bit more hopeful.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 11:12 - Feb 10 with 2080 viewsgazza1

Supporters who watch Rangers win, loose or draw are loyal fans.

No comment about fans who only watch a winning side!!! or because the club have signed a couple of new players.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 11:16 - Feb 10 with 2064 viewsdmm

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 11:12 - Feb 10 by gazza1

Supporters who watch Rangers win, loose or draw are loyal fans.

No comment about fans who only watch a winning side!!! or because the club have signed a couple of new players.

You're right of course but to be fair the support has held up amazingly well this season.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 11:18 - Feb 10 with 2054 viewsHayesender

I have one spare (no charge) if anyone's interested. Travelling up from Littlehampton so would have to meet outside loft entrance 2.30/45. First come first come first served

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 12:52 - Feb 10 with 1839 viewsBoston

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:32 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

Old school Luton on the march again I see.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:05 - Feb 10 with 1808 viewsBoston

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:24 - Feb 10 by AgedR

Misery loves company

Older men love any excuse to spend a day drinking

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:13 - Feb 10 with 1784 viewsAntti_Heinola

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 10:52 - Feb 10 by traininvain

We looked dead and buried after the Watford home game but it’s not massively surprising that there’s some optimism following 2 wins in 3 games unbeaten. And new signings always lead to a wave of optimism but rarely work out well long term at QPR!

I’d written us off as relegation certs a few weeks ago and I still think we’ll go down but it’s not difficult to see why others are feeling a bit more hopeful.

I get that. The Hudd game was so dispiriting for me though. We can’t string two performances together.

Bare bones.

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:36 - Feb 10 with 1720 viewsPaddyhoops

The support has been quite frankly astonishing this year. Bottom 3 for most of the season and it’s pretty much sold out most weeks .
Imagine if we were any good .
Can we stay up ? I’m a lot more optimistic than I was . We’ve take 7 points off poor teams . We’ve been no great shakes but isn’t that how we stay up. Taking points from those in and around us.
3 points today and I’ll start to believe we can do it.
I certainly expect us to be competitive Which is a damn sight more than we have been.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:39 - Feb 10 with 1710 viewsToast_R

Well, what ele you gonna do on a Saturday?
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 1669 viewsMatch82

Loyal or optimistic?

Both?

Bookies have us basically evens to stay up. At absolute minimum we've given ourselves a fighting chance which didn't feel like the case 2 weeks ago so it's not surprising that there's optimism.

As fans we feel pretty confident about the ability of our manager, who has proven he can generate the points needed in this league. We feel more confident in the players we have than we did even a week ago, and we have momentum and belief in the squad. Of all the other squads in the mix I'm not sure many of the others can say all of those things are true. The one thing we're lacking is points on the board compared to the other teams but even then, we could be out of the relegation zone today if results go out way, it's not as if we're adrift.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 1629 viewsBklynRanger

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 13:39 - Feb 10 by Toast_R

Well, what ele you gonna do on a Saturday?

Indubitably.

Freeze your balls off witnessing our rollercoaster fortunes or get dragged round B&Q looking at plant pots.

I'll take the former any week.
We have the loyalist fans in the country on 14:10 - Feb 10 with 1603 viewsHayesender

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 11:18 - Feb 10 by Hayesender

I have one spare (no charge) if anyone's interested. Travelling up from Littlehampton so would have to meet outside loft entrance 2.30/45. First come first come first served

Anyone?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We have the loyalist fans in the country on 09:33 - Feb 12 with 982 viewsTheChef

Er.

I think you mean most loyal

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024