Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 43011 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 17 with 2328 viewsbakerloo8

Brilliant 2nd half, we were all over them tbf.
Back 4 great. Thought Hodge made a difference when he came
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 17 with 2281 viewsGaryT

Match thread v Rotherham please Spaceman, before Gruntfuttock pipes up.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 17 with 2253 viewsLordPork

this just about covers it.....

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 17 with 2200 viewsslmrstid

I suppose if there's one thing to give us hope its trajectory - one defeat in six with 11 points earned. If we can keep it up over the next 13 games...

Gah.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 17 with 2183 viewsToast_R

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 by flynnbo

Hull now 2-1 up.

Surely that's a fatal blow to their confidence. Imagine how flat that must have felt
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 17 with 2142 viewsBoston

Match Report...

Thank God.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 17 with 2128 viewsKonk

Well done on the win. Worked very hard, made life difficult, and carried a bit of threat too. City were absolutely fuc king abysmal. Some sort of world record for misplaced passes. Table looking a lot better for you tonight.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 2089 viewsngbqpr

Football. Bl00dy hell.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 17 with 2091 viewsAddinall

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 17 by Metallica_Hoop

You're welcome.

If you bookmark Fawanews.com they have all sorts of games on if we are not playing, just click the one you fancy or for when we play again.

Thanks again. I have it bookmarked but for the last two games have not managed to get a connection. On both occasions your link worked.

The curse of the internet(but we wouldn't want to lose it).
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 17 with 1992 viewsJuzzie

It wasn’t just the result on Wednesday that was disappointing but the awful performance too, talk about chalk & cheese compared to today.

Fantastic win and there’s that hope again…..

[Post edited 17 Feb 17:20]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 17 with 1969 viewsSpaceman_P

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 17 by GaryT

Match thread v Rotherham please Spaceman, before Gruntfuttock pipes up.

Trying to get some kind of pun ready for the title as we speak!!!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 1922 viewsperpignanR

A distinct absence of nay sayers I notice.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 17 with 1904 viewsderbyhoop

Fantastic, unexpected result.
Made all the better by results elsewhere.
Huddersfield, Millwall, Rotherham, Stoke and Swansea all lost. At home.

For the next week I will pray that QPR don't fck it up at the 6th attempt to get out of relegation zone. Especially as it will be my only game in person.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 17 with 1888 viewsterryb

Who will join me in pledging not to start a match thread!

Perhaps Spaceman can start a match thread for all the remaining games now!

My stream kept disappearing in the second half, but from what I saw it was very much a deserved win.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 17 with 1850 viewsjoolsyp

MoM: Spaceman_P

Can we sign you up until the end of the season with a big bonus if we stay up?

Please, nobody else start any match threads ...
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 17 with 1853 viewsCateLeBonR

Phew. He may not be able to take a ball on the turn but what a headed clearance that was from Sam Field
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 17 with 1844 viewsjtuck

7 shots on target.

LAranger

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 17 with 1827 viewsGaryT

QPR are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get v Rotherham.

(replying to Spaceman, but hit the wrong button)
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:25]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 1775 viewsStanisgod

The effect of a decent bench too, each sub didn't weaken the team as a few weeks ago.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1757 viewsperpignanR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 17 by Stanisgod

The effect of a decent bench too, each sub didn't weaken the team as a few weeks ago.

Very good point.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1752 viewscheeseydane

Well I'll be butched. 😊.
Thought Chris was much improved today.
Not sure my heart can last til May.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 17 with 1693 viewsrbee

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 by johncharles

Must chalk that up to Marti 👏👏👏

Yup!

As I said before the game the line up looked strange at first but when you broke it down you had a solid back four with Dunne added for set peices, two solid holding midfielders and our three best creative players.

The whole team played so well but man of the match for me is Andersen for his talent, that pass and sheer work rate.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 1604 viewsCamberleyR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 17 by MrSheen

One point from their last seven games.

Spaceman is our leader!

One point from eight games after today.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 1586 viewsSpaceman_P

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 17 by GaryT

QPR are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get v Rotherham.

(replying to Spaceman, but hit the wrong button)
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:25]

and like Forest Gump... we will RUN!!!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:34 - Feb 17 with 1516 viewsMrSheen

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 17 by CamberleyR

One point from eight games after today.

One of the eight was a cup defeat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024