Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store 13:09 - Jan 5 with 3407 viewsaussiehoop

Just a quick one.

Has anybody ever placed an order on the online store and had an email the following day asking for confirmation before your bits are sent?

The sending email isn't a qpr address so i've just replied "scam".

Maybe QPR are getting bigger if fraudsters are now trying to cash in on us.

Hope i'm right anyway, otherwise i'll have to reorder.
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 3395 viewsgjc104

I have ordered stuff, have had not had that message.
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 3386 viewsaussiehoop

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 13:13 - Jan 5 by gjc104

I have ordered stuff, have had not had that message.

cheers mate.

i'd never had it in the past. thought i'd double check.
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 13:20 - Jan 5 with 3380 viewsKRanger

I've ordered a few times in the past and never been asked to confirm, although I haven't ordered anything over the last 6 months.
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 13:27 - Jan 5 with 3367 viewsBazWoT

You should only receive an email confirming your order not asking you to confirm it.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 15:51 - Jan 5 with 3305 viewsade_qpr

from Australia as well
3 replies 1 - confirmation for order #number from QPR direct that gave me details of what I had ordered
2nd is a order asking you to confirm you have ordered the goods it is titled from qpr - QPR Overseas order
3rd is when they are out of stock so I changed the order
Last two times it has had Holly Grahame QPR Direct Customer Service Team
Have always received the goods

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 3275 viewsBazWoT

Aha, does this mean the club shop suffers from Aussie stereotyping then?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 16:59 - Jan 5 with 3269 viewsade_qpr

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 16:47 - Jan 5 by BazWoT

Aha, does this mean the club shop suffers from Aussie stereotyping then?

bloody oath cobber
they never have cute birds in qpr bikinis on sale

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 06:35 - Apr 16 with 2020 viewsmelina675

I recently purchased jewelry from William May store and I received a confirmation mail when I placed my order successfully not before placing my order maybe there is a chance that is spam you should contact the store they give you the right information.
Link: https://www.couponcodest.com/view/william-may
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 6:40]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 07:14 - Apr 16 with 1965 viewsNorthernr

Still waiting for my fcking robot hoover to turn up from Barbet's Mrs.
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 08:47 - Apr 16 with 1891 viewsNoelmc

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 07:14 - Apr 16 by Northernr

Still waiting for my fcking robot hoover to turn up from Barbet's Mrs.

I hear it has a setting to do diags across the living room.
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 10:13 - Apr 16 with 1805 viewsLythamR

My guess is that its from the fulfilment company working on behalf of QPR which is pretty ironic if its called QPR Direct!
QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 12:40 - Apr 16 with 1736 viewsMatch82

QPR Direct - Purchases from the online store on 08:47 - Apr 16 by Noelmc

I hear it has a setting to do diags across the living room.

Generally does a pretty good job but it does occasionally switch off for no reason
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024