Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MoTD 22:31 - Feb 5 with 1584 viewsLeedsR

...chuffing annoys me at times. Dion Dublin, after having just said that you could see Ivanovic moving his leg away from Danny Welbeck, then says that Welbeck did not intend to fall over! He knew exactly what he was doing! I feel dirty at saying that C***sea got done, but they did.

The Evra penalty was as a result of him looking to take a dive at the slightest contact, not too dissimilar to the way Sturridge fell over last weekend. Very soft

I hate this blind media acceptance of the "dark arts" because it is blatant deception. I know it's playing the system, but I still hate it.

I also hate that Helguson aside, we seem to be pretty rubbish at it! I know, I know I can't have it both ways!

Any thoughts?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
MoTD on 22:42 - Feb 5 with 1556 viewsQPR1882

Any thoughts?

Sturridge,what goes around comes around.......END OF
MoTD on 22:46 - Feb 5 with 1541 viewsSpiritofGregory

Great strike from Mata.

Hate Newcastle.
MoTD on 22:47 - Feb 5 with 1540 viewsEalingHoop81

It's the world of modern football mate. Thing is they all do it and generally what goes around comes around. I.e the scum think we robbed them in the league, they saw Sturridge's dive as justice, today he got caught in the same way...it's swings an roundabouts.

Now overreacting to being fouled.....don't get me started.

Had a really nice thought earlier. Win our next four games and were pretty much there. Blackburn, Fulham, Everton, Bolton. I know it's a bit optimistic but each of those games is winnable and I think we'll get stronger with every game we play because the new players will get used to the team, formation and tactics etc....

Happy Sunday night
MoTD on 22:51 - Feb 5 with 1520 viewsLeedsR

MoTD on 22:47 - Feb 5 by EalingHoop81

It's the world of modern football mate. Thing is they all do it and generally what goes around comes around. I.e the scum think we robbed them in the league, they saw Sturridge's dive as justice, today he got caught in the same way...it's swings an roundabouts.

Now overreacting to being fouled.....don't get me started.

Had a really nice thought earlier. Win our next four games and were pretty much there. Blackburn, Fulham, Everton, Bolton. I know it's a bit optimistic but each of those games is winnable and I think we'll get stronger with every game we play because the new players will get used to the team, formation and tactics etc....

Happy Sunday night

Add Adam Johnson to that list of winners of dodgy penalties this weekend.

I know 'tis the way of the world, doesn't make it right. Maybe I need to "Wise the F up!"
MoTD on 22:57 - Feb 5 with 1505 viewsHollowayRanger

only answer is to have a third ref video review all penalties given during a match and decide if it was or not a pen / dive

ofcourse if they did bring in reviews refs will be given 4-5 pens a match safe in the knowledge that they will be reviewd and any duff ones will be over ruled

end of the day its the cheats that have ruined football

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MoTD on 23:00 - Feb 5 with 1495 viewswombat

MoTD on 22:57 - Feb 5 by HollowayRanger

only answer is to have a third ref video review all penalties given during a match and decide if it was or not a pen / dive

ofcourse if they did bring in reviews refs will be given 4-5 pens a match safe in the knowledge that they will be reviewd and any duff ones will be over ruled

end of the day its the cheats that have ruined football

Some will remember a wee Scotsman who won us numerous shall we say dodgy penaltys , yep all hail John spencer , oh for somebody like him now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

MoTD on 23:00 - Feb 5 with 1490 viewsgobbles

I hate Dion Dublin. One of the rudest most head up the a*** players I ever had the misfortune to meet and that he now makes a living from the media I find terrible
MoTD on 23:07 - Feb 5 with 1467 viewsEalingHoop81

MoTD on 22:51 - Feb 5 by LeedsR

Add Adam Johnson to that list of winners of dodgy penalties this weekend.

I know 'tis the way of the world, doesn't make it right. Maybe I need to "Wise the F up!"

Agreed it doesn't and no you don't need to wise up. I guess at the moment I am just more p155ed off with our players robbing themselves and us rather than the opposition.

Also, I think Adel spent a couple of years at Hogworts learning the dark arts. He sometimes rivals Tom Daley in and around the box!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

MoTD on 23:17 - Feb 5 with 1436 viewshamptonhillhoop

MoTD on 23:00 - Feb 5 by gobbles

I hate Dion Dublin. One of the rudest most head up the a*** players I ever had the misfortune to meet and that he now makes a living from the media I find terrible

It's weird that isn't it because he comes across on the telly as one of the nice guys, quite well spoken and articulate. I'm not arguing as you've obviously met him and I havent. On the other note, as has been said before, cisse is castigated for getting up and going for someone, better to stay down and pretend you're injured. That's what we've come to. Wellbeck moved his leg more towards that defender than balotelli did towards Parker but it's all accepted that way round as part of the game now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024