Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capello resigns! 19:25 - Feb 8 with 12246 viewsgobbles

Stuart Pearce, time to step up!
Capello resigns! on 15:18 - Feb 9 with 1509 viewsQPR1882

England manager-to-be Harry Redknapp has announced he thinks he can handle the Euros, and the dollars.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Capello resigns! on 15:19 - Feb 9 with 1499 viewsW7Ranger

Capello resigns! on 15:18 - Feb 9 by QPR1882

England manager-to-be Harry Redknapp has announced he thinks he can handle the Euros, and the dollars.

I'm not so sure, he's been struggling with Pounds recently!!
Capello resigns! on 15:32 - Feb 9 with 1485 viewsBeardieRod

Capello resigns! on 15:19 - Feb 9 by W7Ranger

I'm not so sure, he's been struggling with Pounds recently!!

and will his dog be able to work out how to use polkrainian cash points?
Capello resigns! on 15:38 - Feb 9 with 1477 viewsdaveB

Capello resigns! on 13:22 - Feb 9 by Jamie

He's spent £169m at Spurs, and if you take out Berbatov who was on strike when Redknapp arrived and never played for him, his net spend is just under £100m...

really! I am surprised at that, I thought Berbatov had gone before he arrived as well and most of the current team were in the reserves or sold to Pompey when he arrived.

Even if thats true, thats just £69million more than Liverpool spent in the last year with far more reward.
Capello resigns! on 15:59 - Feb 9 with 1460 viewsRangersAreBack

Capello resigns! on 21:56 - Feb 8 by Antti_Heinola

Partly. Capello is a millionaire thanks to his lifetime in football. Not exactly the same with Vine, is it, however large his wages might be.

If you seriously think Vine isn't a millionaire from football then I suggest you get your calculator out.

For me Harry is the obvious candidate but when have the FA ever gone with the people's choice?
Capello resigns! on 16:05 - Feb 9 with 1457 viewswood_hoop

Why does he has to be a 'name'............my choice would be Chris Houghton

Experienced international, played in the Euros, assistant to manager of International side...ok Eire but a team that usually plays with a 'spirit' that so many seem to think is important, and a bunch of players that don't top any 'world class' polls.

Done a good job at Newcastle and equally doing so in Birmingham, young enough to be in the job for a good many years, seems to handle the media well and in my opinion a very good manager who given the chance with a 'big club' would prove just how good he is.
Capello resigns! on 16:16 - Feb 9 with 1447 viewsColesIndyRs

Capello resigns! on 16:05 - Feb 9 by wood_hoop

Why does he has to be a 'name'............my choice would be Chris Houghton

Experienced international, played in the Euros, assistant to manager of International side...ok Eire but a team that usually plays with a 'spirit' that so many seem to think is important, and a bunch of players that don't top any 'world class' polls.

Done a good job at Newcastle and equally doing so in Birmingham, young enough to be in the job for a good many years, seems to handle the media well and in my opinion a very good manager who given the chance with a 'big club' would prove just how good he is.

This has it all summed up nicely.
Capello resigns! on 16:25 - Feb 9 with 1430 viewsRangersAreBack

Harry reckons he hasn't thought about the job.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16960250

Alan Pardew and Martin "overrated" O'Neill rule themselves out.
Login to get fewer ads

Capello resigns! on 17:06 - Feb 9 with 1401 viewsHayesender

Capello resigns! on 13:02 - Feb 9 by TheBlob

Why do they keep mentioning Pardew ffs?

Highest placed English manager in the prem after Arry!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Capello resigns! on 22:53 - Feb 9 with 1369 viewsCamberleyR

Capello resigns! on 13:22 - Feb 9 by Jamie

He's spent £169m at Spurs, and if you take out Berbatov who was on strike when Redknapp arrived and never played for him, his net spend is just under £100m...

The reason Berbatov never played for Redknapp was because he was sold to Man U the last day of the transfer window August 2008, two months before Redknapp took over!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Capello resigns! on 10:46 - Feb 10 with 1353 viewsHanwellHoop

So the rumour I've heard , supposedly for a reliable "sauce" is that Psycho is gonna take over for the next few friendlies (confirmed) 'arry is gonna take over for just the Euros (as he's always wanted to be England manger) and then Gary Neville is gonna become England manager!

Sounds like a load of old tosh to me but stranger things have happened.

Has he even got coaching badges?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024