Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STRANGELY UPBEAT TONIGHT 21:33 - Feb 11 with 308 viewsactonman

this time last week i was fking devastated after the wolves game but tonight, i dont know if its the fact that...
i've accepted relegation and anything else is a bonus
2nd half today we showed a bit of character and think we will get better
or the rapidly decreasing case of stella in my kitchen

probably number 3 but that could go the other way as the night goes on !
STRANGELY UPBEAT TONIGHT on 21:45 - Feb 11 with 285 viewsCHUBBS

I gotta say,i've never been so annoyed after a game as i was last week as i thought a win would probably put us in a decent position to stay up.
It actually took me until Wednesday to get over it in which time i came to terms with the fact we're going down unless some sort of miracle should occur.
Since then(including today)i haven't been bothered by it except when i think about the points Barton and Cisse threw away needlessly.
The Cisse one was the tipping point for me although no worse than Bartons in my eyes.Just can't see us making these points up sadly,but you never know Acton we might get some good luck afterall.
Probably not though,we're QPR

STRANGELY UPBEAT TONIGHT on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 242 viewsactonman

STRANGELY UPBEAT TONIGHT on 21:45 - Feb 11 by CHUBBS

I gotta say,i've never been so annoyed after a game as i was last week as i thought a win would probably put us in a decent position to stay up.
It actually took me until Wednesday to get over it in which time i came to terms with the fact we're going down unless some sort of miracle should occur.
Since then(including today)i haven't been bothered by it except when i think about the points Barton and Cisse threw away needlessly.
The Cisse one was the tipping point for me although no worse than Bartons in my eyes.Just can't see us making these points up sadly,but you never know Acton we might get some good luck afterall.
Probably not though,we're QPR

i think i posted something last week about disasters and the fact that they dont usually happen because of 1 single event / problem / occurance but a series of events leading up to it.

well we have had alot of problems and events along the course of this season so i think the writings on the wall myself but you never know and i will cling onto hope for as long as possible

as someone else posted when quoting ian holloway during the week that made me laugh " if we fell in a barrell of tits, we would come up sucking our thumbs"

should be the qpr motto
STRANGELY UPBEAT TONIGHT on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 214 viewsMelakaRanger

STRANGELY UPBEAT TONIGHT on 22:08 - Feb 11 by actonman

i think i posted something last week about disasters and the fact that they dont usually happen because of 1 single event / problem / occurance but a series of events leading up to it.

well we have had alot of problems and events along the course of this season so i think the writings on the wall myself but you never know and i will cling onto hope for as long as possible

as someone else posted when quoting ian holloway during the week that made me laugh " if we fell in a barrell of tits, we would come up sucking our thumbs"

should be the qpr motto

I fully expect us to win a couple of the unwinnable games against the top 5 but by then it will be too little too late

Come the end of the season the Cisse sending off will be looked at as the 'sliding doors' time

Had he not been sent off we would have beat Wolves and Blackburn and we would have been on the way to safety

But we lost and lost and will be on our way down

Thats not to excuse any other player or our other pevious performances but the Wolves game and the sending off is where our destiny was mapped out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024