Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. 21:59 - Feb 28 with 1873 viewsOutintheOrne

I have enjoyed this website for years as i think Clive (even though we have certainly never met) does a fantastic job in writing great opinionated articles that, more often that not, hit the mark perfectly. Without blowing smoke up the arse of someone who is obviously a passionate and informed writer, well done for the extra ball ache of running Loft for words for nothing but your love of QPR. Hopefully that won't suffer too much in the turbulent times ahead.

Anyway my reason for posting is some nob called WeAreQPR12. I just don't get this geezer at all, meaningless threads with a wannabe nazi attitude regarding banning other individuals. Give it a break mate as you sound more and more like a child/ immature adult everytime you post.

That is all, have said before my fav cheese is camembert and been a rangers fan for 28 years but voluntarily exiled since 2003. Now i have nothing but you boys and dodgy streams to keep in touch with what's going on. I have no comments to make re our performances as i haven't been to a game since Holloway was the boss. Would like to say though that things being bad is only relative, and in relative terms things are pretty good at the moment.
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 22:02 - Feb 28 with 1847 viewsscot1963

well said and welcome
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 22:02 - Feb 28 with 1847 viewsWeAreQPR12

Oven nob?
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:04 - Feb 28 with 1765 viewskensalriser

More of a knob than a nob.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:09 - Feb 28 with 1757 viewsTheBlob

Welcome aboard,glad you could make it.

"voluntarily exiled since 2003"

We have another ex-dictator also trying to sneak in under the radar btw.

Did you bring plenty of funds to invest?

Lend us a tenner.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:13 - Feb 28 with 1746 viewsGloryHunter

Exiled where?
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:15 - Feb 28 with 1739 viewsTheBlob

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:13 - Feb 28 by GloryHunter

Exiled where?

Best not to pry GH,may compromise the terms of Probation.

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:17 - Feb 28 with 1736 viewsscot1963

in orne possibly if the name is anything to go by
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:20 - Feb 28 with 1727 viewsTheBlob

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:17 - Feb 28 by scot1963

I think that may be in La Belle France.

Alternatively he may just have the Or.......let's not go there shall we...

Login to get fewer ads

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:22 - Feb 28 with 1720 viewsscot1963

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:20 - Feb 28 by TheBlob

I think that may be in La Belle France.

Alternatively he may just have the Or.......let's not go there shall we...

think you are possibly right on both counts
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:25 - Feb 28 with 1714 viewsGloryHunter

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:17 - Feb 28 by scot1963

That's only in northern France. But he hasn't been to a game since 2003. Surely he must be further afield than that?
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:29 - Feb 28 with 1705 viewsscot1963

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:25 - Feb 28 by GloryHunter

That's only in northern France. But he hasn't been to a game since 2003. Surely he must be further afield than that?

ah - i see what you mean - have to wait to hear direct from the man himself then
Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:33 - Feb 28 with 1696 viewsTheBlob

Never created a post before but felt compelled after reading another. on 23:29 - Feb 28 by scot1963

ah - i see what you mean - have to wait to hear direct from the man himself then

Maybe he's gone back into exile.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024