Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLINT HILL 21:15 - Mar 3 with 1733 viewsgazza1

What do you all recon?????

Hornet dont rate him.....I do.
CLINT HILL on 21:21 - Mar 3 with 1721 viewsbaz_qpr

He's a lot better centre half than he is a left back, and he is very decent against target men. I suspect he will struggle up against the smaller and faster forwards.
CLINT HILL on 21:26 - Mar 3 with 1701 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 21:21 - Mar 3 by baz_qpr

He's a lot better centre half than he is a left back, and he is very decent against target men. I suspect he will struggle up against the smaller and faster forwards.

Yes you TRY & look at the negitives(R U Hornet in disguise??)......how did he perform today(& last week) and when has he struggled when he has played at LB???? I do not expect any answers apart from waffles.
CLINT HILL on 21:31 - Mar 3 with 1682 viewsted_hendrix

CLINT HILL on 21:26 - Mar 3 by gazza1

Yes you TRY & look at the negitives(R U Hornet in disguise??)......how did he perform today(& last week) and when has he struggled when he has played at LB???? I do not expect any answers apart from waffles.

I think you've gone quite berzerk, what are you trying to prove or point out?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

CLINT HILL on 21:33 - Mar 3 with 1673 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm sorry I think he was excellent last week and also this week, dominant in the air and I have said so before. He does not have legs for a left back at this level and he will struggle against sides with better movement and pacy forwards.

As for negativity your not exactly know as mr positive are you gazza?
CLINT HILL on 21:38 - Mar 3 with 1660 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 21:31 - Mar 3 by ted_hendrix

I think you've gone quite berzerk, what are you trying to prove or point out?

I have not gone beserk as you put it Ted....'Punters' need to recogonise a player who is decent - sadly many on this MB dont.

The last 2 games he ahs been well decent and I cannot recall when he has don bad - perhaps you can but I cannot.
CLINT HILL on 21:42 - Mar 3 with 1648 viewsSharpy

Instea o tryin to angl for a argumen gazz i thin yo wil fin a threa applaudin CH.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

CLINT HILL on 21:42 - Mar 3 with 1646 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 21:33 - Mar 3 by baz_qpr

I'm sorry I think he was excellent last week and also this week, dominant in the air and I have said so before. He does not have legs for a left back at this level and he will struggle against sides with better movement and pacy forwards.

As for negativity your not exactly know as mr positive are you gazza?

He rarely gets embarassred when he palys LB Baz......unless you have some examples for me.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
CLINT HILL on 21:44 - Mar 3 with 1643 viewsBazWoT

ONE THREAD ABOUT HIM NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN? EVEN THOUGH YOU POSTED ON IT. WHAT YOU ON? SEE, WE CAN ALL DO THE CAPS CRAP AS WELL.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Login to get fewer ads

CLINT HILL on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 1636 viewsted_hendrix

CLINT HILL on 21:38 - Mar 3 by gazza1

I have not gone beserk as you put it Ted....'Punters' need to recogonise a player who is decent - sadly many on this MB dont.

The last 2 games he ahs been well decent and I cannot recall when he has don bad - perhaps you can but I cannot.

Who the hell is this bloody hornet you mention?

There is a thread on Clint Hill already in which I said he was very good today virtually MOTM (as he was). Clint Hill like most of our players this season has on ocassion been found 'wanting' (note the bit 'on ocassion')
Today again he was playing in his natural position I believe and he was as I'd previously stated very good.

CLINT HILL on 21:47 - Mar 3 with 1632 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 21:44 - Mar 3 by BazWoT

ONE THREAD ABOUT HIM NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN? EVEN THOUGH YOU POSTED ON IT. WHAT YOU ON? SEE, WE CAN ALL DO THE CAPS CRAP AS WELL.

Well done Baz....brilliant.
CLINT HILL on 21:48 - Mar 3 with 1627 viewsBazWoT

CLINT HILL on 21:47 - Mar 3 by gazza1

Well done Baz....brilliant.

Almost as clever and exhilarating as you.

CLINT HILL on 21:51 - Mar 3 with 1619 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 21:46 - Mar 3 by ted_hendrix

Who the hell is this bloody hornet you mention?

There is a thread on Clint Hill already in which I said he was very good today virtually MOTM (as he was). Clint Hill like most of our players this season has on ocassion been found 'wanting' (note the bit 'on ocassion')
Today again he was playing in his natural position I believe and he was as I'd previously stated very good.

Hornet = WatfordR

Not seen this other thread you mention perhaps you can let me know whare it is.
CLINT HILL on 21:53 - Mar 3 with 1614 viewsted_hendrix

CLINT HILL on 21:51 - Mar 3 by gazza1

Hornet = WatfordR

Not seen this other thread you mention perhaps you can let me know whare it is.

Slow down and try this one.

"Hold on i think weve found a CB"

CLINT HILL on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 1607 viewsBazWoT

CLINT HILL on 21:53 - Mar 3 by ted_hendrix

Slow down and try this one.

"Hold on i think weve found a CB"

Wasting your time, he posted on the fukcing thing but didn't see it.

CLINT HILL on 22:08 - Mar 3 with 1580 viewsAntti_Heinola

Weird. I think Clint is one player who everyone is pretty united about. Excellent pro who has never let us down. What's your problem, gazza? Are you uncomfortable when people agree with you and have to manufacture a petty argument from nothing?

Bare bones.

CLINT HILL on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 1570 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 22:08 - Mar 3 by Antti_Heinola

Weird. I think Clint is one player who everyone is pretty united about. Excellent pro who has never let us down. What's your problem, gazza? Are you uncomfortable when people agree with you and have to manufacture a petty argument from nothing?

Keep up annti.....look at a few threads who recon he should be replaced cos of 'this & that', not good enough to be put in the 1st 11.
CLINT HILL on 22:18 - Mar 3 with 1558 viewsAntti_Heinola

CLINT HILL on 22:15 - Mar 3 by gazza1

Keep up annti.....look at a few threads who recon he should be replaced cos of 'this & that', not good enough to be put in the 1st 11.

Give it a rest gazza. Your atrocious spelling tonight makes it clear you've had a few drinkies too many. Go to bed and stop embarrassing yourself, fella. Most fans have had Clint as MOM (or close to MOM) for the last 2 weeks and everyone I know has the utmost respect for him. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Bare bones.

CLINT HILL on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 1554 viewsDan_Aykroyd

CLINT HILL on 21:38 - Mar 3 by gazza1

A player who is "decent"...you may wanna open your eyes to Taarabt then you mug!
CLINT HILL on 22:25 - Mar 3 with 1538 viewsgazza1

CLINT HILL on 22:18 - Mar 3 by Antti_Heinola

Give it a rest gazza. Your atrocious spelling tonight makes it clear you've had a few drinkies too many. Go to bed and stop embarrassing yourself, fella. Most fans have had Clint as MOM (or close to MOM) for the last 2 weeks and everyone I know has the utmost respect for him. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Have alook at thraed......Lack of a "Starting 11 on Saturday thread"???? ' and perhaps you may see it a bit different Antti.....most dont rate him but ti be expected I suppose.
CLINT HILL on 22:25 - Mar 3 with 1537 viewsted_hendrix

"One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

That's this thread to a tee.

lol, this place is mad

CLINT HILL on 22:27 - Mar 3 with 1534 viewsAntti_Heinola

CLINT HILL on 22:25 - Mar 3 by gazza1

Have alook at thraed......Lack of a "Starting 11 on Saturday thread"???? ' and perhaps you may see it a bit different Antti.....most dont rate him but ti be expected I suppose.

Hmmm. Beer or shorts, gaz? Or vino?

Bare bones.

CLINT HILL on 23:27 - Mar 3 with 1472 viewsbosh67

Hill was MOTM today. Outstanding.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024