Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack 21:45 - Apr 13 with 1360 viewsloftboy

On ssn

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 21:55 - Apr 13 with 1339 viewsTearsOfaClown

somebody say something . . .
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:29 - Apr 13 with 1280 viewsBazWoT

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 21:55 - Apr 13 by TearsOfaClown

somebody say something . . .

Some have

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=52862#2

Not many mind...

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:35 - Apr 13 with 1258 viewsQPR1882

Martin Allen has sent him some flowers.
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:46 - Apr 13 with 1235 viewsMrSheen

Jeez, that makes me feel old. No butter on my toast tomorrow.
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:51 - Apr 13 with 1221 viewsBazWoT

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:35 - Apr 13 by QPR1882

Martin Allen has sent him some flowers.

and a pic of his baby...

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:57 - Apr 13 with 1206 viewsHayesender

I know he fecked up a bit with us, but that goal at villa park, and the win over Liverpool will live with me forever.

Get well soon Trevor

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 00:12 - Apr 14 with 1136 viewsthemodfather

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 22:57 - Apr 13 by Hayesender

I know he fecked up a bit with us, but that goal at villa park, and the win over Liverpool will live with me forever.

Get well soon Trevor

get well trev...our ex player and boss....i'll remember us beating lpool and his wife bundling down the sar stairs to greet him...some great goals and qpr spending the cash under him...a hat trick at villa, a special goal v charlton....
a great player, maybe a good manager.
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 00:54 - Apr 14 with 1099 viewsSydneyRs

Was superb for us as a player. I recall one superb overhead kick v Charlton I think and of course that hat-trick against Villa. Remember thinking he was past it when we signed him but his class was there for all to see.
Login to get fewer ads

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 01:15 - Apr 14 with 1083 viewsBarnesRanger

Well I was in the loo having a pee with Tony Ingham and Trevor when Martin Allen came in and told us his wife was about to give birth and Trevor specifically told him that he could leave the hotel. Unfortunately Tony, god rest his soul, buckled under pressure when questioned later and said he didn't remember that. Tony always knew how unfortunate that was and as a result we lost a good and honest player. Martin will confirm that. Shabby behaviour by the club!!!
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 01:30 - Apr 14 with 1078 viewsBarnesRanger

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 01:15 - Apr 14 by BarnesRanger

Well I was in the loo having a pee with Tony Ingham and Trevor when Martin Allen came in and told us his wife was about to give birth and Trevor specifically told him that he could leave the hotel. Unfortunately Tony, god rest his soul, buckled under pressure when questioned later and said he didn't remember that. Tony always knew how unfortunate that was and as a result we lost a good and honest player. Martin will confirm that. Shabby behaviour by the club!!!

And...by the way...it was not the first £1m transfer. Cloughie was very canny....it was actually £999,999....fact!
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 01:48 - Apr 14 with 1066 viewsHollowayRanger

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 00:54 - Apr 14 by SydneyRs

Was superb for us as a player. I recall one superb overhead kick v Charlton I think and of course that hat-trick against Villa. Remember thinking he was past it when we signed him but his class was there for all to see.

i was there for that chalton goal pure skill by a class player

get well soon trevor

always looked pretty fit , what hope have we got !

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 03:04 - Apr 14 with 1045 viewsPommyhoop

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 00:54 - Apr 14 by SydneyRs

I remember that overhead kick,( more like a sideways scissor kick unless its a different goal I'm thinking of).
Class player and a gentleman.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 13:18 - Apr 14 with 862 viewsSydneyRs

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 03:04 - Apr 14 by Pommyhoop

I remember that overhead kick,( more like a sideways scissor kick unless its a different goal I'm thinking of).
Class player and a gentleman.

Was the same goal. Think he scored a pen in that game too off only a one or two step run up.
Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 13:56 - Apr 14 with 824 viewswestolian

Trevor Francis has had a heart attack on 01:30 - Apr 14 by BarnesRanger

And...by the way...it was not the first £1m transfer. Cloughie was very canny....it was actually £999,999....fact!

The blokes had a heart attack and your digging him out !

Nice

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024